NO,I'm sure she will!

#42 Jett

Jett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:30 AM

Hopefully she will talk about it more when she goes on Regis and Kelly the 16th. :)

I agree SFM. I know she'll be promoting Deathly Hallows, but I hope she mentions it.

#43 Neve

Neve

Energetic member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

I've loved Michelle Williams since she was on Dawson's Creek. I've followed her career, seen all of her movies (even the most indie, low-budget ones) and I genuinely think she's one of the best actresses of her generation.

I cannot wait to see both Emma and Michelle Williams in the same movie. A movie about Marilyn, nonetheless!
Posted Image

#44 lavieenrose

lavieenrose

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:15 PM

It sounds like a good movie, hopefully we can hear more about it soon.

Posted Image
Posted Image

So even if the world falls down today, you've still got me to hold you up, and I will never let you down.

#45 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:07 PM

You'll definitely see her in many movies after HP ends if she wants to continue LOL.

Emma is beautiful and talent and already had worldwide fanbase, the movie industry wouldn't like to lose her.

she does want to countuie doing movies and growing she said that On regis and Kelly

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#46 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:10 AM

Its not a rumor at all she talked about it in a few different interviews recently and she said she filmed it already. You can watch any of the DH interviews on Emma-watson.net.... in most of the recent ones she mentions it.

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#47 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

Yep there are pics and all :) Emma was in the EW magazine (at the end of the bullseye) and she was on the edge of the bullseye w. her pic that said "if you give up acting, we give up movies" SO CUTE they would say that :) I have to agree- I want to see Emma do more acting- the girl can ACT especially after seeing her in Deathly Hallows!!!!! GO EMMA :) Cant wait for My Week w. Mariyln, even if it is a small part! Good way to get your feet wet so to speak, post Potter :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#48 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:46 PM

Yep there are pics and all :) Emma was in the EW magazine (at the end of the bullseye) and she was on the edge of the bullseye w. her pic that said "if you give up acting, we give up movies" SO CUTE they would say that :) I have to agree- I want to see Emma do more acting- the girl can ACT especially after seeing her in Deathly Hallows!!!!! GO EMMA :) Cant wait for My Week w. Mariyln, even if it is a small part! Good way to get your feet wet so to speak, post Potter :)

Amen to that. Emma kicked ass in Deathly Hallows and I can't wait to see her in My Week With Marilyn, even if it is a small role.
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#49 start.a.revolution

start.a.revolution

• Wind
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationSI, NZ.

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:43 AM

I really can't wait either!!! Even in such a small role, the movie sounds so interesting enough that i'd probably see it if Emma wasn't in it, but because she is, it is such an added bonus :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dear everyone ( you know if this applies to you or not!) as I am away - and not sure how nice my internet connection will be, I thought if I wrote something on here, people might see it and know that i'm not just leaving and ignoring you :( Dax suggested a cookie cake, and Kim suggested Going away balloons with water in them, and I thought they sounded pretty neat. But but i'm not going away! Just going on a hiatus or two of varying lengths, but i'll be back. To those I didn't get to say goodbye too - GOODBYEEE I miss everyone already. Keep up the chats and discussions for me okay?

LOVE Star.xo
Family: Older sister = Arie | Older Brother = Ardi | Grandpa = Jon | The Godfather = Dax | Twin sister = Kim | Carlyn = Aunt :D

#50 jayhawk

jayhawk

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:28 PM

This is the perfect post-Potter role. Too many young actors try for a starring role immediately after playing such an iconic role, like Hermione is. Playing a small supporting role to get people used to seeing her as someone other than Hermione is a brilliant move on her part. Especially since this is a movie that, at least from initial appearance, should be well received critically.
Mankind can be counted on to assert, with vigor, it's God given right to be stupid.

#51 shiningmoment

shiningmoment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

^ITA.

But after seeing her solid performance in DH1, TBH I'm not satisfied with such a small role any more LOL. I hope she could get some bigger roles(like, an important supporting role) ASAP which could show her real talent :yesyes:

#52 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:22 PM

^ITA.

But after seeing her solid performance in DH1, TBH I'm not satisfied with such a small role any more LOL. I hope she could get some bigger roles(like, an important supporting role) ASAP which could show her real talent :yesyes:

The bigger roles will come in the future but for right now this is perfect for her. She doesn't have to carry the movie herself, it's a small enough role that she could just bang it out and get back to school and it's a bit of a rest for her as it's not as intense as HP.

I'm just guessing here but I'd put the over/under for her total screen time in this movie at about 10 minutes. Not a lot.

#53 shiningmoment

shiningmoment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:52 AM

she doesn't need to carry the movie herself if it's a bigger supporting role either. At least not all by herself.

I don't think her minutes in this film will be more than 10 minutes.

It won't satisfy me LOL so that's the reason why I wish she would confirm the role as Sam in POBAWF so much.

Edited by shiningmoment, 04 December 2010 - 08:54 AM.

#54 flowerpower

flowerpower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:41 PM

for right now, she'll do small roles so that people get use to her playing other roles & forget that she played on character for 10 years. It's smart to start from the begining besides she has 2 1/2 more years of uni, so she has to think about that once she is done & casting directors have seen that she is a good actress, then she will take on the lead role & she will not get typecast & will show that she can really act.

#55 Neve

Neve

Energetic member

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:27 PM

for right now, she'll do small roles so that people get use to her playing other roles & forget that she played on character for 10 years. It's smart to start from the begining besides she has 2 1/2 more years of uni, so she has to think about that once she is done & casting directors have seen that she is a good actress, then she will take on the lead role & she will not get typecast & will show that she can really act.

I agree with you, that going for supporting roles is a good strategy. First of all, it won't interfere too much with her studies and it will also give her the opportunity to be rather versatile in her choices, to work with different directors and co-actors/actresses... I think it's really cool that Emma's taking on smaller, more "indie" projects, and that she's not playing it safe by starring in an umpteeth romcom.

I seriously cannot wait for this movie. Emma Watson + Michelle Williams = this cannot go wrong.
Posted Image

#56 lavieenrose

lavieenrose

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:36 AM

Posted Image

Emma Watson with Eddie Redmayne in My Week With Marilyn

The film’s based on a memoir by Colin Clark, who was Laurence Olivier’s assistant on the movie and who, during an intense period of filming, became Marilyn Monroe’s confidant.

But he flirted with Lucy as much as possible in between takes. Clark described Lucy as ‘one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen in my life… slim as a wand, curly brown hair, huge brown eyes and a wide cheeky grin.’

Found via fyeaheddieredmayne. Also an article.

Edited by lavieenrose, 10 December 2010 - 01:36 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

So even if the world falls down today, you've still got me to hold you up, and I will never let you down.

#57 flowerpower

flowerpower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:01 AM

Posted Image

Found via fyeaheddieredmayne. Also an article.

I still think that out of the 3, she'll be a the one to make it big in her career.

#58 Occulus

Occulus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:25 AM

Wow, she looks better than the behind-the-scenes led me to believe! That hair looks great! She's also definitely wearing one of those Fifties "bullet bras!"

Edited by Occulus, 10 December 2010 - 03:26 AM.

#59 LostInTransition

LostInTransition

Dedicated Member

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • LocationNewcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, UK

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:53 AM

Emma looks fantastic in that picture, I am really looking forward to seeing her in this role.

#60 Eva

Eva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:49 AM

i would love to see this. this time period is fabulous, and the costumes look fabulous on emma!
it looks good and it would be worth seeing i think!
i hope we get more pictures soon! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users