The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

http://twitter.com/#!/sashamcveigh/s...89729888260096

Emma Watson and Rupert Grint in the Polo Lounge, Beverly Hills Hotel. --> Gosh their already doing a HP reunion :P

http://twitter.com/#!/mike_kirby/sta...79394329739264

just seen @EmWatson and Rupert Grint in the Beverly Hills Hotel, Polo Lounge, not going to lie I was very star struck!

from two different people

Those tweets were posted on July 27th, why there aren't pics?? Grrrrr... I think Tom Felton was there too.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those tweets were posted on July 27th, why there aren't pics?? Grrrrr... I think Tom Felton was there too.

Yea, Luciana--I was thinking the same. There's never any pics of them together--this reminds me of the BAFTA party @ Gray Goose,

when it was reported they left @ 5 am--V-day morning--and nobody saw them. That was the night-early morning they planned their future

together!! Gotta hand it to Rupes--he really knows how to fly under the radar---which is really hard to do these days. <_<

It seems they also got the "invisibility cloak" from the HP set!! :yesyes:

I saw Tom Felton last week when he was in Chi-Town--didn't get to talk with him, as thousands were waiting to see him. I was going to

ask him to tell Rupes to "step on the gas"!! with his relationship w/Emma. Seems I didn't have to ask. :rolleye0012:

Just curious...wouldn't both Sasha & Mike have mentioned seeing Tom??

I hope Tom wasn't there - just so it was R/E alone. I'm sure one of the people would've recognized Tom if he was. Not to mention Tom loves to tweet about everything he's doing so even if he didn't spell it out for us that he was there with R/E, he probably would've hinted at it somehow.

exciting, but I'd like to see pics first. I mean this was four days ago in a Beverly hills hotel supposedly, you would think someone would have taken a pic.

Edited by pat07

exciting, but I'd like to see pics first. I mean this was four days ago in a Beverly hills hotel supposedly, you would think someone would have taken a pic.

Maybe I'm reaching, but I don't think people that stay at the Beverly Hills hotel are normally the amateur pap type. If you think about tons of celebs/important figures who must go through there, I'm sure one of the reasons they do so is because paparrazzi type are frowned from entering the premises and other guests aren't concerned or the typical starstruck type (like even if they are, they still keep their distance and don't take pictures).

I hope Tom wasn't there - just so it was R/E alone. I'm sure one of the people would've recognized Tom if he was. Not to mention Tom loves to tweet about everything he's doing so even if he didn't spell it out for us that he was there with R/E, he probably would've hinted at it somehow.

I don't know really, but I think Tom was there because he twited this a day after "the reunion":

According to Toms twitter he has been hanging out with Rupert they have played Golf and he asked fans if they had any ideas on how to pay back rupert for the tshirt sooo cute he said they should be refered to as rom or tupert ha ha heres the link check it out....

http://twitter.com/#!/TomFelton

So Ruperts been hanging out with Tom maybe they met up with Emma for lunch?

Edited by Tick tock

i posted this at the other forum (randeforum.proboards.com)

and i would just like to share it with you guys

AHH i just want to fly to los angeles now and see for myself.

anyways

someone tweeted this

Jaime_King Jaime King

I think I just walked by Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley sp? outside of @gregalterman Alternative Apparel- almost chased him DOWN! Legit!

Alternative Apparel is located in Venice, california

http://www.alternativeapparel.com/RetailStores/Venice.aspx

which is app. 30 minutes away from los feliz,

they may be together or they may not be...i'm just wondering why the girl didn't see emma watson as well,

that being said, if they were together, they wouldn't be in los feliz all day...right?

wait... hold up on my last post.

Venice is the flagship store

theres two alternative apparels that are close to los feliz

which may explain it

OMGOMGOMG

TICK TOCKTICK TOCK

anyways

someone tweeted this

Jaime_King Jaime King

I think I just walked by Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley sp? outside of @gregalterman Alternative Apparel- almost chased him DOWN! Legit!

they may be together or they may not be...i'm just wondering why the girl didn't see emma watson as well,

that being said, if they were together, they wouldn't be in los feliz all day...right?

which may explain it

OMGOMGOMG

TICK TOCKTICK TOCK

From this, are you saying Emma is staying in the Los Feliz area or was just spotted there?

From this, are you saying Emma is staying in the Los Feliz area or was just spotted there?

sorry if it was unclear

Emma was definately spotted in the Los Feliz area. From this tweet, it means Rupert was as well, based on the location of the store that he was spotted at

Therefore, both of them are likely together

Edited by Elizabeth

GOSH...shipper this is it!!! they were out again yesterday!! here is the link

http://twitter.com/#!/keneseliang

where does it say that? all that is says is that they were spotted.. and the girl seems to be a big harry potter fan with all of her tweets to tomfelton that i wouldn't be surprised if she heard about it like the rest of us

sighh...i wish there was a picture to confirm this so we could stop speculting :(

where does it say that? all that is says is that they were spotted.. and the girl seems to be a big harry potter fan with all of her tweets to tomfelton that i wouldn't be surprised if she heard about it like the rest of us

sighh...i wish there was a picture to confirm this so we could stop speculting :(

...lol...but let's just take note the word "yesterday" there...

anyways

someone tweeted this

Jaime_King Jaime King

which may explain it

OMGOMGOMG

TICK TOCKTICK TOCK

Is this where you got the Los Feliz info:

From Mionewazlib's tumblr

THEY'VE BEEN SPOTTED TOGETHER AGAIN. IT SEEMS LIKE THAT ANYWAY.

RT @HechosEmma: Hace una hora, Emma fue vista caminando por las calles de "Los Feliz", urbanización en Los Ãngeles. Al parecer, en compańía de Rupert Grint.

and the translated version

HechosEmma @ RT: An hour ago, Emma was spotted walking the streets of "Los Feliz" urbanization in Los Angeles. Apparently, with Rupert Grint

I went to @HechosEmma's twitter page and it's from Sunday 31st LA time http://twitter.com/#!/hechosemma

IDK - while these different tweets are exciting, one pic, even poor quality would make me feel even better

I know fellow shippers---we're all nosy rosies as we want to see what they're doing, but let's just give them

their privacy--I think this is why Rupes is so hesitant about revealing--they'll be mobbed with fans/media. :angry:

IMO, maybe Rupes is asking those that have seen them out and about to refrain from taking pics. They'll announce when

their ready. :rolleye0012:

I kinda wish they'd just go to a private island, where they could really be left ALONE!! <_<

tick :ohyeah: tock oink oink cluck cluck ???????

ok but emma was papped with her friend sophie in santa monica on the 31st. Granted, santa monica and los feliz are like a 10 minute drive next to each other but still. We need a damn pic like you guys said.