The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

SS LOVE CHI TOWN ;) Would def love to meet up! Would be a blast!! I will see if I can go that week to visit my friends and then a place to stay :)

Luciana, I ordered mine and will be doing nothing but HP love over my vacation ;)

OK ANOTHER FREAKIN PROOF OF TONGUE...TOO awesome...http://mionewazlib.tumblr.com/post/13112942803 :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS LOVE CHI TOWN ;) Would def love to meet up! Would be a blast!! I will see if I can go that week to visit my friends and then a place to stay :)

Luciana, I ordered mine and will be doing nothing but HP love over my vacation ;)

OK ANOTHER FREAKIN PROOF OF TONGUE...TOO awesome...http://mionewazlib.tumblr.com/post/13112942803 :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

OMG Too HOT!!!!!!!!!! :drool: And Rupert's mouth is wide open!!!!

They are inhaling each other!!! (esp Rupert!!!! Omg)

It makes me wonder if 1) Emma intentionally "ruined" the take by laughing and 2) Yates decided not to use that take because it was too personal?! (And almost too adult?!)

I'm sorry but yes, Emma "went for it" but my goodness Rupert looks like he was laying down his feelings right there!

ROFL!!! Oh yessss I do believe Emma DID laugh intentionally and then they both laughed....yes I would not have wanted an 11 year old to see that kiss!!!!!!!!! O M G-that kiss was SMOKIN FREAKIN UNREAL HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Emma SO went for it (good girl LOL) and R/E look like they were both hit over the head with a bludger ;) I am pretty sure btw that R/E had filmed the kiss first (we know it was beginning of June) and then the 7 Potters was after, the hug-that's why I am convinced they look so comfortable in each other's arms. I am telling yas all right now-something happened between them for the better ;)

They are inhaling each other!!! (esp Rupert!!!! Omg)

It makes me wonder if 1) Emma intentionally "ruined" the take by laughing and 2) Yates decided not to use that take because it was too personal?! (And almost too adult?!)

I'm sorry but yes, Emma "went for it" but my goodness Rupert looks like he was laying down his feelings right there!

Hahaha Definitely!!! If this kiss doesn't win an award next year, I will be furious!!!!

I repeat-HOW THAT IS LEGAL?!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Omg that kiss was SO freakin hot-they are mauling each other guys...;) That smile, nervous laugh, Rupert's "WOW", everything-was just so perfect. The ending was sooooooo sweet and just right...btw did I hear things or was I hearing certain sounds coming off from them!! LOL

Was having minor computer issues-fixed now-sorry to miss yall!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving (who celebrate it :)).

Luciana ya know what amazes me the most about that tumblr besides the adorable sweet look of love in their eyes as you so awesomely point out, watch VERY closely-when they smile at each other, they both sneakily looked at each other's lips like almost to say "want more" ;)

Luciana ya know what amazes me the most about that tumblr besides the adorable sweet look of love in their eyes as you so awesomely point out, watch VERY closely-when they smile at each other, they both sneakily looked at each other's lips like almost to say "want more" ;)

Yesss!!!!! And look how they move n'sync...

They were so into each other!!! :yesyes:

yeah in all seriousness, i was confused about that. Are they supposed to be acting out the smiling and giggles there or did they already break out of character?

Come on!! They weren't acting!! :rolleye0012:

100% ITA!!!

Yeah that was NOT acting-those 2 got lost in that moment-they were looking at each other's lips and then smiles the most genuine smiles ever. The giggles were too precious and priceless-they had fireworks happening between them and I dont mean their characters ;)

TICK TOCK...the clock still goes ;)

well i thought maybe his smile was part of acting because after CUT, he stops smiling although he seems a bit smug to himself. Emma seemed more out of character. Her reaction seemed too natural and genuine especially the giggle lol.

It truly is priceless ;) I LOVE that they cant keep their hands off each other-I love also the fact that the screen kiss we know didnt call for the moaning (cover the kiddies' ears ;)) and other sounds they were making...hehe...I also love the fact that if we didnt know better lil Rupert Jr. could have been made right there in the CoS the way they were going at it with each other ;) My gosh NEVER have I seen a screen kiss as hot as this. We clearly got the PG 13 version in the movie...that other one is RATED R ;)

mionewazlib:

Do I have to say it again?

GET MARRIED.

Haha....so true---they're alike in every way possible.

Did you hear Rupert's interview when he was at WWOHP?? He said he'll have to bring HIS KIDS here one day. I think he

meant to say OUR KIDS!! :rolleye0012:<_<:yesyes: