The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Do you still get given easter eggs? :excited: My grandparents bought a big one for me every year until about two years ago. They always give those small marshmellow ones to me though lol. I might buy one myself, depending on how healthy I'm eating at the time.

O_O I don't remember last time I got stuff for Easter. Had to be way more than four years ago. -_-

Plus, I barely celebrate anymore. lol.

Edited by Lena

I have two small siblings for whom it's lovely to search for eggs at Easter. When I'm at my dad's we usually have a nice breakfast with many eggs, but further than that I'm not doing many special things...oh yes I'm going to hear the Matthaeus Passion next Thursday! :)

Hmmm... I like to look at Easter more so for it's religious aspects these days. That said... maybe I'll go out and see Hop! :lol: and buy a tiny chocolate bunny to indulge in. >.< More than anything. I'm happy that I'm going to spend the holiday with my family this year. Even if we don't really celebrate it properly... it always makes this time of year a bit more special if I'm fortunate enough to visit with them. :)

I won't be getting anything for Easter, I'm too old to receive an Easter basket. I will be putting together an easter basket for my daughter though that will be filled with things that are age appropriate.

And I find it weird that Easter is the last Sunday of this month, has it ever been that far before? o.O

Come to think of it, when Easter depends on when the Jewish Passover holiday is. Christian Holy Week is the same week as Passover.