The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Vida, I hear ya!!! My family has like 2 gigantic meals for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day-I have eaten very lil today as a result LOL...then my bday celebrations, yes ya heard right celebrations LOL- I am going to a Steak House Tuesday for the actual day, my friends are then taking me to a Fondu place next week, and then some other friends are taking me to another Steak place- so all in all what is that like 50 pounds? LOL

GALADRIEL.... this was my reaction to the cut MoM scene :whaa: and then NOOOOOOOO :sob: and then :angry: THERE REALLY WAS THAT SCENE IN OOTP WITH RON AND HERMIONE????????? O M G.... do we think that maybe they will release that scene when the OOTP DVD comes out (collector's edition)????? PLEASE say they will!!! As for DD's funeral-course wanted to see Ron holding Hermione in his arms!!!! But I actually thought the whole wand raising at the end was very sweet too. As for DH 1-THIS IS WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH-ALL THE R/HR MOMENTS AND ADDED MOMENTS- they OWED us-piano scene ( :excited: )....the stroking of her cheek :drool: THAT was what I have been wanting to see from them. But ya know what? The best scene for me and my favorite as quick as it was sadly-the ending where we see Ron holding Hermione tightly and she leans his head, no hesitation or anything and he moves his hand into her hair. Again just love....DH 2 needs to be 99% coupliness of R/HR moments period ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i am new to the forum and wanted to say that i´m a HUGE ron and hermione fan!! I was surfing around and i just loved your enthusiasm for my favorite couple!

cbmac12: LOVE your enthusiasm for every single detail, it is somewhat contagious :ohyeah:

welcome Rose!!! its great to get new people in the thread wooo lets throw you a welcome party :P

kristens attention to detail is out of this worlddddddd. seriously -- i go see the films just to look for the things that she points out in this thread lol!!

i should print a list of all her details and take it to the movies with me -- :) its good though it means that i get to notice something new everytime i go see the film hehe

I watched DH today with my parents and my dad said to me 'so...does Ron fancy Hermione then?'

hahhaa

Welcome, Rose!

And LOL Laura, I agree. Kristen puts most of us to shame with all these movie details from her many many many many many many many many many *breathes* many MANY viewings!

:rofl: Thanks DW!!!! ;) Rose first off,welcome!!! We love having new members!! Thank you for the sweet compliment :) Second, I hope DW's comments dont scare ya from me ;) LOL-I have seen DH many times-it is a R/Hr shipper's movie dream come true which is why I see it over and over (and over and over and over hehe)...Laura!! GO FOR IT!! I am seeing it again Tuesday hehe-it is my bday gift to me LOL...Rose love your name-perfectly fits this thread :)

Laura, Dumbledores Woman: Thank you very much for the nice welcome ^_^

cbmac12: haha, dont worry, I love the fact that you went to see DH so many times. I only watched it twice (yeah I hang my head in shame), but I just LOVED it!!

when ron touched hermiones face in the cafe, my heart just skipped a beat.. it came out of nowhere. FINALLY after all the "oh look hermione, you got something on your mouth" in HBP, ron got to touch her "mouth area" :D

and another sweet thing in the movie i loved, it is tiny: when ron was seen helping to prepare the wedding tent..it reminded me how he had problems with "wingardium leviosa" in the first movie, and hermione showed him how its done properly aaand now he is very good in it :lol: its tiny but made me happy

Laura, Dumbledores Woman: Thank you very much for the nice welcome ^_^

cbmac12: haha, dont worry, I love the fact that you went to see DH so many times. I only watched it twice (yeah I hang my head in shame), but I just LOVED it!!

when ron touched hermiones face in the cafe, my heart just skipped a beat.. it came out of nowhere. FINALLY after all the "oh look hermione, you got something on your mouth" in HBP, ron got to touch her "mouth area" :D

and another sweet thing in the movie i loved, it is tiny: when ron was seen helping to prepare the wedding tent..it reminded me how he had problems with "wingardium leviosa" in the first movie, and hermione showed him how its done properly aaand now he is very good in it :lol: its tiny but made me happy

Welcome Rose!!! I'm completely agree!!!! Also the piano scene is beautiful, I love it!!!!

And the scene in the wedding when Ron is looking at Hermione, you can see the love in his eyes!! :wub:

Thanks!!! It's wonderful!!!! :)

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Roni thank you!!!

Roni, those banners are great. :king:

Thanks Roni for the wonderful R/Hr banners!

I'm really glad you liked them :D

Hey guys, i am new to the forum and wanted to say that i´m a HUGE ron and hermione fan!! I was surfing around and i just loved your enthusiasm for my favorite couple!

Welcome Rose :)

Welcome Rose!!! I'm completely agree!!!! Also the piano scene is beautiful, I love it!!!!

And the scene in the wedding when Ron is looking at Hermione, you can see the love in his eyes!! :wub:

LOL Rose dont hang your head in shame :) I am just crazy! That is all-ask anyone here on this board-they have known me awhile now LOL...

As for Ron helping w. the tent-GOOD catch!!! That was such a good tie in!!! Completely agree about Ron stroking Hermione's chin ;) THAT was def a surprise- a pleasant one at that ;)

Luciana-agree the wedding scene-guh when Ron looked at Hermione that way and the way he was staring at her lovingly during the piano scene- we need to thank HP for adding that lovely scene in ;)

Thanks Roni and Luciana;-)

I also loved how Hermione took off Rons glasses as he transformed back.. I mean, how sweet was the way he looked at her?!! But we all know Harry kinda ruined the moment..(I know he did for me :rolleyes: )

Rose I wanted to either stupefy or give Harry the jelly legs jinx at that moment when he interrupted them! LOL...dont get me wrong, it was the SWEETEST trio moment especially with how Ron is hugging/holding onto them, especially Hermione ;) BUT I would have loved to have seen just the moment between R/Hr.

“If you’re not in Gryffindor, we’ll disinherit you,†said Ron, “but no pressure.â€

“Ron!†Lily and Hugo laughed. “So that’s little Scorpius,†said Ron under his breath. “Make sure you beat him in every test, Rosie. Thank God you inherited your mother’s brains.â€

“Ron, for heaven’s sake,†said Hermione, half stern, half amused. “Don’t try to turn them against each other before they’ve even started school!"

“You’re right, sorry,†said Ron, but unable to help himself, he added, “Don’t get too friendly with him, though, Rosie. Granddad Weasley would never forgive you if you married a pureblood.â€

US Version, Epilogue, Nineteen Years Later, Page 755-756

Ron is hilarious, love them as a family

Edited by Rose

The most romantic moment of the entire series so far is when Ron said "A voice, YOUR VOICE, Hermione.

:drool: when he says that I think every girl, including me just swooned all over the place out of our theater seats and then the look sigh- Emma was so right-it was written all over Rupert's face how much he loves her. Good call on that comment and quote occulus!!

LOL!!!!! I LOVE when Ron said that to Rosie and you know Hermione did too :) I also love "Grandad Weasley will never forgive you for marrying a pureblood" AWWWWW.....Ron and Hermione forever :)

The most romantic moment of the entire series so far is when Ron said "A voice, YOUR VOICE, Hermione.

My heart melted when Ron said that: "A voice, your voice Hermione, like a whisper" Awwww :wub: Also, I liked when Ron said in OotP: "You are the most wonderful person I've ever met". If I were Hermione, I'd run to his arms and give him a hell of a snog!! ;)

My heart melted when Ron said that: "A voice, your voice Hermione, like a whisper" Awwww :wub: Also, I liked when Ron said in OotP: "You are the most wonderful person I've ever met". If I were Hermione, I'd run to his arms and give him a hell of a snog!! ;)

Agreed. Such a sweet moment. Prob. one of my faves in both ootp & DH.

Agreed. Such a sweet moment. Prob. one of my faves in both ootp & DH.

I know there are so many good rhr moments in dh, but i think the kiss will the best def!! no question.

my favorite rhr moments in dh so far:

1. piano scene

2. hug scene after seven potters

3. malfoy manor

4. ron's splinched scene

5. at the wedding when they run to each other

6. Ron's return and the "light in the heart" speech

7. holding hands while sleeping scene

hey folkie folks!

hope everyones allll good - im seeing DH again tomorrow! i think it will be the 7th time in the cinema hahaha! so insane....so insane i am.

love <3

hey folkie folks!

hope everyones allll good - im seeing DH again tomorrow! i think it will be the 7th time in the cinema hahaha! so insane....so insane i am.

love <3

You are competing with cbmac, aren't you? Haha :D

You are competing with cbmac, aren't you? Haha :D

lmaoo!

you could say that I guess :P

haha its just my friend is coming to visit and were both obsessed with HP but we hhavent seen deathly hallows again :P :P hahaha

I know there are so many good rhr moments in dh, but i think the kiss will the best def!! no question.

my favorite rhr moments in dh so far:

1. piano scene

2. hug scene after seven potters

3. malfoy manor

4. ron's splinched scene

5. at the wedding when they run to each other

6. Ron's return and the "light in the heart" speech

7. holding hands while sleeping scene

Men and you both. They really made up for the lack of R/hr scenes this time around,didn't they.

I'm not sure if I can handle watching them kiss. Still can't wait. :ohyeah:

lmaoo!

you could say that I guess :P

haha its just my friend is coming to visit and were both obsessed with HP but we hhavent seen deathly hallows again :P :P hahaha

:rofl: BRING IT ON LAURA ;) Kidding... actually I saw it yesterday along with the other 200 people in the theater-I really was expecting to be alone during a daytime showing at 12pm and wow was I WRONG LOL...anyway emmafan83 I agree with all those scenes you described ;)

For my order it was this:

1. Ron holding to Hermione while burying Dobby and she leans her head on his shoulder, no hesitation and his hand moves up her hair stroking it (a QUICK shot but that to me was the cutest and most tender moment).

2. Ron holding onto Hermione rightly at Malfoy Manor-she was leaning so heavily to him and grabbing his shirt but when he places his cheek against her head :excited: it was again so freakin tender.

3. Ron holding Hermione (we noticing a theme LOL) at Shell Cottage-he had no intention of letting her go, even when Harry was asking for help-I mean we know Ron knew as did Hermione it was too late but when you look at Ron he is holding on tight to her almost saying no you are staying put, you are injured.

4. PIANO SCENE- you could hear people in the audience awwwing and going ohhhh hehe...

5. HUG SCENE-people again went sigh and awwww and laughed at his tone of surprise comment.

6. Ron's splinched scene-- can I just say again the performance from both Emma and Rupert in this scene-I was floored.

7. Poor Ron trying to get back into Hermione's good graces LOL-the audience was dying when Hermione gave Ron her look when he was "voting" and broke down laughing at the glare w. the "midnight" comment...have to say there was this older guy sitting next to me and even he was laughing at the R/Hr moments ;)

8. Ron returning-you could hear the audience going UH OH he is gonna get it now! LOL But the lil ball of light speech and the looks b/w R/Hr were just sigh.....

9.DEF the wedding scene-when he looks at her and stares-people were all going awww again...and of course running to each other's arms.

10. As sad as it was... R/E OWNED the Ron's leaving scenes- you could see in Hermione's face that she was trying to convince Ron to stay with her and the hurt on Ron's face that Hermione chose Harry :(

As you can tell, I freakin LOVE DH 1 and cant imagine what I will be like for part 2...where is the thud icon LOL ;)