The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Sure :) I just uploaded it on YouTube yesterday actually lol.

Not my best at all and it's quite short, but I really like how it turned out. :]

hehe it's awsome!

And for me, Lights will guide you home is their song. (:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAY WHAT???? Did piggies fly that I am not aware of? ;)

Well, after seeing DH...RHr lovefest...imagine what Part 2 will bring-I am just giggling with excitement as we speak ;) I plan on seeing R/Hr I mean DH again hehe...tomorrow :)

The video Luciana posted is the most incredible shipping video I have ever seen, hands down my favourite by far. I think that made me more emotional than the film itself.

Love the one Hermione posted too, particularly as it uses one of my favourite songs.

Roni, your R/T vid is so cute :) It's such a shame we have so little footage of those two characters; they had so so much potential.

hehe ive been thinking latelyyy - its 2010 now so Rose would be 4 and Hugo would be 2!!

when ive finished my other Fics in the making - im gonna write one where Rose and Hugo go playing in the snow with mummy and daddy ;)

Well, after seeing DH...RHr lovefest...imagine what Part 2 will bring-I am just giggling with excitement as we speak ;)

Speaking of ... I just read the cutest and most amazing spoiler/rumor about the beginning of DH2. I guess at this moment it's more a rumor and like so many things we've heard about DH1 that didn't end up in the movie,  this might not come to pass either. But the description brought tears to my eyes. Apparently, they start DH2 with a longer scene between Ron and Hermione alone at Shell Cottage. 

Here is the link for the description. Click only if you want to be (possibly) spoiled  Link 

As usual with these things ... take with a huge grain of salt. 

HOLY CRAP

if thats in the movie...I will start crying like a baby.

seriously.

im tearing up right now!

Me too. Or worse, I might combust with happiness and joy because of that adorable, tender, intimate, lovely scene and then I will be dead and won't get to see the rest of the movie, especially THE KISS. 

But seriously. I want that scene to be in the movie.  :ohyeah:

Me too. Or worse, I might combust with happiness and joy because of that adorable, tender, intimate, lovely scene and then I will be dead and won't get to see the rest of the movie, especially THE KISS. 

But seriously. I want that scene to be in the movie.  :ohyeah:

lmaooo thats so true - i will either cry my eyes out...or simple drop dead.

!!!!!

7 months is TOO LONG to wait for this!

I know I saw this and was like :whaa::lostit::ohyeah:

APPARENTLY R/E DID go off to film by themselves when they were filming Shell Cottage scenes-this is what I heard someone who was there at the beach said they heard. SOO it is VERY possible this could happen!!!!! If it does, yeah I will be sad because I will have missed the kiss from dropping/fainting w. that moment mentioned in the spoiler ;)

hahaha Kristen

its ok - we're breaking into the WB to see the kiss, Remember?

I should hopefully be able to work some more on your ff ideas tonight! I hopeee so! so excited for them x

LOL!!! Thanks Laura :) I am super excited to see what ya come up with... will def be seeing DH again tomorrow...thank goodness we have so many theaters-that way I dont like a crazy nut job showing up over and over again LOL ;) WB I heard will have us arrested btw ;) Guys can you believe we are gonna see the kiss in a few months!!!!!!! ;)

That scene would be amazing Sabine and really set the tone for the final film! >.< A film that will be full of sad, tender and loving moments even though it's the action and tension and drama that will attract the attention of most probably when they first step into the theatre to view the final film. *all ten fingers and all ten toes crossed* :yesyes:

I've purchased the night-vision goggles and the taser guns, as well as signing up for a week of hand to hand combat training at the local army base... so I should be ready to go by Christmas... I imagine they'll have a skeleton crew gaurding the footage at that time! :P

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE "Peter" ;)

I know what ya mean Luciana... just to have ALL those sweet moments leading up til the kiss- well does say they are all coupley, holding hands, you know it's them....I would think they do need those kind of moments like mentioned in the spoiler- which I am thinking could be legit now-strange for them to say saw it 3 times ya know?

If it was for me, there could be two DH2 movies. One version with the main-plot, all the adventure, horcruxes and the Battle of Hogwarts and one movie with only Ron and Hermione goodness. Stupid, I know. :D

i'd be game for that...

Speaking of ... I just read the cutest and most amazing spoiler/rumor about the beginning of DH2. I guess at this moment it's more a rumor and like so many things we've heard about DH1 that didn't end up in the movie,  this might not come to pass either. But the description brought tears to my eyes. Apparently, they start DH2 with a longer scene between Ron and Hermione alone at Shell Cottage. 

Here is the link for the description. Click only if you want to be (possibly) spoiled  Link 

As usual with these things ... take with a huge grain of salt. 

Seems like a sweet scene, but lack of detail and rushing it out makes me think the first scene may be a little slow/boring.

Ahh we need to wait and see- remember even when R/Hr are just sitting together in scene/or in the background, you can feel the screen sizzle ;)

Uh I am for DH2 and part 2 ;) A movie with just R/Hr goodies- like their wedding, the births of their kids, their lives- WOULD SO take this ;)

Seems like a sweet scene, but lack of detail and rushing it out makes me think the first scene may be a little slow/boring.

I personally wouldn't find a scene as described in this rumor boring at all. But then again, I never was too much into action. I like some good action, but I prefer character moments. That's why I like DH1 so much, that's why DH is my favourite book - it focusses on the trio largely, and the trio are my faves - , that's why I didn't find the middle of DH1 boring or dragging. I always wanted for the movie makers to go more deeply into the characters, show their mindset, their motivations et al. And they finally kind of gave us that and as far as I am concerned they can continue to do so in DH2. I think DH2 will be so full of action, so fast paced almost all the time, I wouldn't mind a slow and calm beginning. A bit like the calm before the storm. :)

omg i know, ive been prowling the internet to try and find post DH fics that include weddings and babies!!!

Kristen. Help :( i need motivation to WRITE!

Checkmated and Simply Undeniable have lots of post-DH fanfics read-worthy. I'm not so much into fanfic at the moment, it's been a while I read one, therefore I can't recommend one off the top of my head, but if you go there and search, you'll find plenty.    Edited by galadriel12

Checkmated is amazing <3

i found one on FF.net called Ottery St Catchpole and its amazing...it covers...wow so much.... the weddings - births of all the kids! it was prettty coool