The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

Just came back from a birthday party and now watching this cute R/Hr deleted scene is kinda my present :P What an amazing chemistry and how shy and loving Hermione looks at Ron makes my shipper heart explode. BTW yep yep it sort of looks like a sweet moment between Emma and Rupert and someone just taped it :D:ohyeah:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Rose there are MANY saying that about the scene-it being more R/E than R/Hr LOL ;) They are just HOLY HOTNESS together...the chemistry is just unreal- only R/E can turn a scene like that into gold..I also love them just staring at each other, not talking. It really does show when we think about it, the bond and love between R/Hr ;)

cbmac12, I LOVE your siggy!! man I cannot wait for the kiss.. I try not to imagine how the kiss is gonna be like, because I kinda want to be surprised by the moment..you know what I mean :P like BAM wonderful music... Ron and Hermione all into each other.. *dreams away* :lol:

Thank you for posting Amanda, it's such a cute scene!

In all honesty, I don't mind at all that it was cut from the movie. As cute as it is, it just doesn't seem very canon R/Hr to me and although it's lovely to see them hanging out without Harry, I'm glad they focused on more canon moments. If that makes sense.

OMG, isn't that the sweetest scene ever???? I absolutely adore the Piano scene, but this has got some tension to it, if you know what I mean. I agree that it does look very natural, a bit like Rupert and Emma were being filmed skipping stones in between takes (I don't ship R/E though LoL) . While it's not a canon scene, I totally can imagine Ron and Hermione acting like that without Harry. The thing is, we don't really ever get to see them without Harry, but we know that they are spending time together alone. So they must talk about stuff we're not privy to, and they must do things like playing cards or wizarding chess (that's actually canon). And since they fell in love with each other, I guess not everything they talked about or did was related to Harry. :) But I agree that it was likely better that this scene has been cut. Ron was shown to get more and more moody and jealous and such a scene would have totally contradicted those feelings and in the end audiences wouldn't have really understood why Ron left. It potentially would have made him look really bad.

OT: Big thanks to dookdookdook who helped me log back in. :3m_sie: I had forgotten my username (which isn't identical with my screenname) :blush:

Thank you Rose :) I know what you mean...I try not to imagine the kiss either, because we know it will be the hottest, sexiest "wettest" ;) hehe kiss in movie history-I have a feeling it will MORE than meet our expectations...our first soccer game is today! Raining out and cold!! Yuck-not a good first start! Wish us luck yall! :)

Did you read the spoilers? I don't know what to think, but the only thing I know is that I will cry the whole movie!! :sob:

Edited by Luciana

LOL!! Luciana, I still see calm and collected-- when will we see: :drool::ohyeah: hehe...it sounds like to me that what we have been saying all along yall ---> we will need to call the paramedics to restart our hearts.... someone from twitter said this.... As brilliant as always, and this time she was with Rupert, it was great. And the kiss: it's emotional, even on the green screen.

Luciana we second your reaction: :ohyeah::ohyeah::drool:

A few days ago I was like 'Not gonna read any spoilers I'm tough'. And now I just had to read that one. xD

Lol I know!! It's irresistible!! :D

OMG, isn't that the sweetest scene ever???? I absolutely adore the Piano scene, but this has got some tension to it, if you know what I mean. I agree that it does look very natural, a bit like Rupert and Emma were being filmed skipping stones in between takes (I don't ship R/E though LoL) . While it's not a canon scene, I totally can imagine Ron and Hermione acting like that without Harry. The thing is, we don't really ever get to see them without Harry, but we know that they are spending time together alone. So they must talk about stuff we're not privy to, and they must do things like playing cards or wizarding chess (that's actually canon). And since they fell in love with each other, I guess not everything they talked about or did was related to Harry. :) But I agree that it was likely better that this scene has been cut. Ron was shown to get more and more moody and jealous and such a scene would have totally contradicted those feelings and in the end audiences wouldn't have really understood why Ron left. It potentially would have made him look really bad.

OT: Big thanks to dookdookdook who helped me log back in. I had forgotten my username (which isn't identical with my screenname) :blush:

Good point on the contradiction in mood and potential confusion that may have been created by leaving in the stone skipping scene Sabine. That's why we have the extra features when the dvds are released, so I, like you and Katharine have no problem with it.

YAY dookdookdook to the rescue!!! :ohyeah: Sabine, obviously you need to log in here more often!!! :puh::unsure:

Thank you Rose I know what you mean...I try not to imagine the kiss either, because we know it will be the hottest, sexiest "wettest" hehe kiss in movie history-I have a feeling it will MORE than meet our expectations...our first soccer game is today! Raining out and cold!! Yuck-not a good first start! Wish us luck yall!

I really haven't put too much thought into the kiss. I'm not sure I want to set expectations on it, just in case it doesn't meet those expectations. This way, when I see it... I can MAYBE do a better job of taking it for what it is, thus judging it with a bit more objectivity... perhaps...

Kristin, good luck on the soccer season... but I will not except your being concussed by anything thing other than viewing the Ron/Hermione kiss this year! :ph34r: So wear a helmet when you do those headers. :rolleye0012:

WOW!! Kinda sounds like it should be called "SNOGWARTS"!!! Hurry up July!!! :lostit:

lol :rofl:

Edited by casualobserver

H/Hr kiss vs. R/Hr kiss:

"They were both different. In the horcrux it was very sensual. R/Hr kiss was more energetic and passionate." Dylan Spartz (Who saw the test screening)

OMG :ohyeah: My heart will explode when I see it!!!

My UK friend found the PERFECT Ron/Hermione song!! It fits Ron especially, so well. It's Nature's Law by Embrace.

Here are the lyrics:

I tried to fight the feeling, the feeling took me down

I struggle and I lost the day you knocked me out

Now everything's got meaning, the meanings bring me down

I'm watching as a screening of my life plays out

Every day I fight these feelings

For your sake I will hide the real thing

You can run all your life, all mine I will chase

You should never fight your feelings

When your very bones believe them

You should never fight your feelings

You have to follow natures law