The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you already read this article?

My link

:ohyeah::tongue0020::rolleye0012:

I know it sounds horrible but I'm so happy! :king: Oh poor Emma, ​​Jonhny has not yet responded to your request (yes!! :ohyeah: ), probably the dating will not last long (yes, yes !!! :ohyeah: ), is complicated (yes, yes, yes! :ohyeah:) ...

Come on, it is time to begin to understand who they are intended!

Tick Tock: The clock is back again at high speed! :D

Yeah, I've read it and I'd say that I never really believe these type of "news" and true or not I would never wish any one a bad relationship or romance because, even if it a relationship that I don't "agree" with. I'm not even sure if they ever really dated this Johnny guy...? :unsure:

With that said. I think the reason why her relationships never works is simply because they arent Rupert. I truly believe she is in love with Rupert. . Whatever she knows about her feelings or not.

I'm not sure about Rupes though. I can never make up my mind. In one picture of the two of them I'd scream Hell Yeah! he is so in love with her, and in the next I don't. I dunno why. Emma on the other hand. Wow. She just loves that Ginger man. The way she looks and smile at him and, only him is just :wub: .

Edited by trixie

I understand what you say Trixie and partly I have your opinion, that's why I wrote in my post "I know it sounds horrible." I do not wish unhappiness for none of them and if Emma and Rupert never get to be together I wish all the best for them. :)

But like any Rupert and Emma shipper this are good news. And not even being sure of what is real or fictional in this article, something is happening in their relationship, if not, there was no reason to report all this (at least that's what I think).

As to what you said about the feelings of Rupert, I've had more doubts about what he felt for Emma. Now, after seeing this video, my doubts diminished considerably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59848MEPqgc&feature=channel_video_title

The embarrassment of Rupert and the way he tries to escape to the comments of the twins is so so obvious that something is there...

PS. I also do not trust much in these articles. I know that often journalists go behind new stories to getting our attention. But it's like I tell you, something happened on there relationship. Thus, as a faithful shipper of Emma and Rupert, I'm happy :P ! It is inevitable. :king:

OMG the twins...they SO know something is up...I love these 2...their reactions started before poor Rupert could even get the words out properly-I am surprised they didnt hold up cards that read to the audience HE IS LYING...they LOVE each other ;) hehe....good things are gonna happen....;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5don9ACZEI

Here's a great interview at the London Photocall---notice R/E's fav line was his reply about

"getting her priorities straight"!! I liked Yates fav---"that's my girlfriend numbtease"!! Look

at Yates while R/E are talking/laughing with each other. None of those guys should ever play poker!! :rolleye0012:

Well---I'm not surprised about Johnny boy---boring as bricks for Emma. :yesyes:

That KISS---they better stop saying its like "kissing their bro/sis--I'd like their siblings

take on their screen kiss-- <_< If that's how they kiss their siblings--I'll eat my hat--that

would just be too weird. :blush:

I understand what you say Trixie and partly I have your opinion, that's why I wrote in my post "I know it sounds horrible." I do not wish unhappiness for none of them and if Emma and Rupert never get to be together I wish all the best for them. :)

But like any Rupert and Emma shipper this are good news. And not even being sure of what is real or fictional in this article, something is happening in their relationship, if not, there was no reason to report all this (at least that's what I think).

As to what you said about the feelings of Rupert, I've had more doubts about what he felt for Emma. Now, after seeing this video, my doubts diminished considerably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59848MEPqgc&feature=channel_video_title

The embarrassment of Rupert and the way he tries to escape to the comments of the twins is so so obvious that something is there...

PS. I also do not trust much in these articles. I know that often journalists go behind new stories to getting our attention. But it's like I tell you, something happened on there relationship. Thus, as a faithful shipper of Emma and Rupert, I'm happy :P ! It is inevitable. :king:

Good post! I agree.

I love that video. Oh Rupert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5don9ACZEI

Here's a great interview at the London Photocall---notice R/E's fav line was his reply about

"getting her priorities straight"!! I liked Yates fav---"that's my girlfriend numbtease"!! Look

at Yates while R/E are talking/laughing with each other. None of those guys should ever play poker!! :rolleye0012:

Well---I'm not surprised about Johnny boy---boring as bricks for Emma. :yesyes:

That KISS---they better stop saying its like "kissing their bro/sis--I'd like their siblings

take on their screen kiss-- <_< If that's how they kiss their siblings--I'll eat my hat--that

would just be too weird. :blush:

OMG when I saw this the first time, I was like GET A ROOM ALREADY-they cant take their eyes off each other...it is the sweetest thing to watch-Emma brings up her first movie's line and then Rupert follows RIGHT after hers, smiling...Yates ya notice says "DRACO blasts EMMA and you say that's my girlfriend you numpties"-Rupert is all happy to hear him to say that awwwww...btw Yates as director could have said ANYTHING else and he goes with that line from 3 movies he has done ;) Just sayin... ;) YEP no poker for any of them!!! LOL

Have you seen this BD from mionewazlib:

http://mionewazlib.tumblr.com/post/12467752391

:rofl:

It's hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Only her to create these crazy ideas but so accurate!

As for the video of favorite Harry Potter lines, I also found so sweet when Rupert completed Emma's line. Even these small things they complement each other. There is no doubt that they are perfect for each other! :wub:

http://mionewazlib.tumblr.com/post/12467752391 :rofl: Lol. Just Perfect!

It's hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Only her to create these crazy ideas but so accurate!

As for the video of favorite Harry Potter lines, I also found so sweet when Rupert completed Emma's line. Even these small things they complement each other. There is no doubt that they are perfect for each other! :wub:

There is no doubt that they are perfect for each other! This line can be said again and again!

It's official shippers-we need help! LOL...THAT WAS HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

In all truth and seriousness though, they do compliment each other, fit perfectly together well. They really are each other's missing piece to the puzzle IMO ;)

http://mionewazlib.tumblr.com/post/12467752391

Hahaha :lol: Hilarious!!!!!!!!

OMG GOOD catch Luciana!!! LOL...very subtle Emma girl ;) Did ya see the second one where she shocker touches him as they are laughing and then the 4th one-Emma is talking, but look who is sitting in front of her not taking his eyes off ;) Ya cant miss him...that BTS kiss video best video EVER...Emma going nuts reading the book version kiss (picturing kissing a certain someone again there ;)) and Rupert OMG he is SO freakin cute "unnatural" YET "we were wet which made it easier" and "it was a good scene" as the boy is grinning on everything he was saying. Yes so unnatural they both did tonsil exploring of each other's mouths ;) And the TWINS, the TWINS!!!!!! SOLD THEM OUT, well their "brother" anyway hehe...

They love each other plain and simple-whether they will reveal it in now or in 2012 or whenever they finally see what we see, they will be happier ;) I still say something is going on...the way they are holding onto each other so tightly-that is not something ya do with a friend. She is holding on steady to her rock. Also, that video had me bawling my eyes out!!!!! :(

F*** yeahrupertemma tumblr

Does anybody else think R/E should start a modeling career together!! What a FABULOUS looking couple!! :yesyes:

Btw---got a sample of Tresor Midnight Rose--Wow--what a fresh and pretty fragrance. You can really smell the

jasmine. Rupert should be her "date" in that ad. It would sure make it a "reality ad"!!!

Kris, I agree--2012 will be their year. Her SOMEONE will finally give her a "shiny reserved sign"!! Rupes will

"get the girl"!!!

TICK TOCK WE WON'T STOP, UNTIL SHE GETS HER ROCK!!

F*** yeahrupertemma tumblr

Does anybody else think R/E should start a modeling career together!! What a FABULOUS looking couple!! :yesyes:

Btw---got a sample of Tresor Midnight Rose--Wow--what a fresh and pretty fragrance. You can really smell the

jasmine. Rupert should be her "date" in that ad. It would sure make it a "reality ad"!!!

Kris, I agree--2012 will be their year. Her SOMEONE will finally give her a "shiny reserved sign"!! Rupes will

"get the girl"!!!

TICK TOCK WE WON'T STOP, UNTIL SHE GETS HER ROCK!!

Beautiful graphic!! :yesyes:

New Yates interview, he talks about The Kiss:

"The take we eventually used is really funny though because you can see Emma’s thought process — “I’m going to go for this. I’m going to go for this big time and then it’ll be nailed and we’ll be done.†Rupert wasn’t prepared for that so if you watch the DVD you’ll see Emma’s determination and Rupert looking slightly vacant and then she just goes for it and Rupert is in a state of shock."

The rest is in this article:

http://www.movieline.com/2011/11/harry-potter-director-david-yates-on-life-after-hogwarts-ron-and-hermiones-kiss-and-harrys-oscar-cha.php?page=1

There are so many things I loved about these comments...R/E you can run, but ya cant hide ;) Anyone who is nervous to kiss will not use tongue kissing!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID ;) B U S T E D-we have seen the pictures/proof-tongue was used ;) Bless them hehe