hahahaha sex face? :P Nahhh you look cute ^^

that was my drunk face lol, but Thx Dina lol

haha more like his shopping face. :P

yeah, that d face i make when i go shopping lol, thx Feli

Ardi: haha you look epic!

Shou: That looks cool. >.<

hahaha thx Jade ;p

soooo pretty <3<3<3

Everyone looks gorgeous! Here's an updated one of me. I don't know what I was doing.

ur hair looks gorgeous! /jealous

yeah uh not very good quality lol

Edited by Light Me Up

Me with new freaky hair color. There's shades of pink in the sunlight... it's really weird anyways. I don't recommend anyone to use Stargazer's bleach after having de-colored red hair :P If you don't want this hair color of course... it sure is original (I totally match my curtains)

that's a gorgeous colour you got up there ^ not everyone can pull it off that well :] esp. not me

Thanks, my whole family think it's terrible but it's growing on me :P Won't keep it too long though...

i love the color of your hair! people who can rock orange are awesome! wish i could!

newest of me:

Haha thank you! Why couldn't you? ^_^ One can wear any color as long as one's comfortable...

Love your make-up btw, very cool pic B)

i think it would wash me out because i'm like super pale! but i like my hair now, unno if you can tell in that pic but it's black and then blonde underneath. i might go back to red hair once i get the money up to get it professionally done. can't go from black to red on my own hahah.

and thank you! :P i love hearing that people like my make up because everyone i know in person HATES it. except my acting teacher :P she loves my look hahah.

here's another picture of me and my sis from yesterday:

Guess who I am...

Hmmm... that crazy guy at the back?

The very front girl reminds me so much of this girl from Neighbours loool, not that I watch it :ph34r: Just a few times. But the picture is the only good one I can find but she usually looks just like the girl in your pic :o

you're pretty....luv your bob haircut.weren't you freezing out there? :P

and I wanted to tell you I can't get over how amazing was that black swan makeup you had on in the last pics :whaa:

Thankssss. Yes it was freezing hahaha but it wasn't THAT bad.

And bahaha well thank you again. =]

The Newest of Me =]

Gooorgeousss

yeah uh not very good quality lol

Ahh! Your outfit! And hair! And makeup! And face! Love it all. =]

Me with new freaky hair color. There's shades of pink in the sunlight... it's really weird anyways. I don't recommend anyone to use Stargazer's bleach after having de-colored red hair :P If you don't want this hair color of course... it sure is original (I totally match my curtains)

What up, Haley Williams? Ahaha, you pull it off well dear, you got lucky. =]

here's another picture of me and my sis from yesterday:

Adooorbs!

Guess who I am...

The VELOCIRAPTORRRR!!!

Meowww

And these are photos of my eyeballs that I drew /w colour pencil for Design class, the first one had to be called Manic and other, Melancholy.

It's supposed to be a self-portrait, not necessarilly eyeballs but that's what I did.

Edited by emwatsonsuperfan

What up, Haley Williams? Ahaha, you pull it off well dear, you got lucky. =]

Never heard of her, Googled and am in love. Her hair is gorgeous! :whaa: I'll def go that color later... mine's a lot lighter, and sort of neon-like in the sun

Meowww

And these are photos of my eyeballs that I drew /w colour pencil for Design class, the first one had to be called Manic and other, Melancholy.

It's supposed to be a self-portrait, not necessarilly eyeballs but that's what I did.

Can't see much of the dress (unfortunately) but it look gorgeous! :drool: And so do you. :) Did you draw the eyeballs on those photos? That's unbelievable awesome