The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

Charlie Croc: love that picture, your eyes are really popping!

Mrs Duck: loooving that hair! i used to have pink and all different colours, and yeah trust me i know how hard it is to take care of it! you look great anyhow :)

i just got my new coloured lences delivered and i'm thrilled about the results.

i've always wanted to have blue/grey eyes, so it was really fun to try them on! what do you guys think?

my own eye-colour: (haha looks like the two me's are standing next to each other takin a picture)

with lences:

First off, You are GORGEOUS!!!! Secondly, the colored lenses are so cool!!!!!!!!! I want them now!!!! I have always wanted blue eyes as well!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg no way she's gorgeous <3 haha. Ohh thanks lovely! But i lovelovelove the new color of your hair more! This combination is awesome <3

Thank you haha :D

Mrs Duck: loooving that hair! i used to have pink and all different colours, and yeah trust me i know how hard it is to take care of it! you look great anyhow :)

i've always wanted to have blue/grey eyes, so it was really fun to try them on! what do you guys think?

my own eye-colour: (haha looks like the two me's are standing next to each other takin a picture)

with lences:

Haha long time no see pretty!

Yeah -_- Do pink stay on better though? I hear that red colors are easier to keep while blue is the most difficult one. And I'd love to have blue hair...

Awesome lenses, and the first picture(s) really do look like they belong together haha ^_^

Charlie Croc: love that picture, your eyes are really popping!

with lences:

my gosh you're a gorgeous girl! love your eyes!

anywayy I've never really posted a picture of myself beforee but here's some that I just took this afternoon with my bestie! I'm the one on the lefttt.

if you have me on facebook you can all the whole album :D

excuse me for looking really crazy.. :mellow: we ate McDonald's before these pictures were taken so it was like a sugar rush, haha

if you have me on facebook you can all the whole album :D

excuse me for looking really crazy.. :mellow: we ate McDonald's before these pictures were taken so it was like a sugar rush, haha

Haha, no problem. At least you're having fun!

On a side note, how long was it until an Apple Employee came up to you saying to stop? They hate when people use the computers for music, facebook, and pictures :lol: (Sometimes, homeless people go into Apple Stores to do podcasts!)

Edited by ckravitz

Haha, no problem. At least you're having fun!

On a side note, how long was it until an Apple Employee came up to you saying to stop? They hate when people use the computers for music, facebook, and pictures :lol: (Sometimes, homeless people go into Apple Stores to do podcasts!)

aha yess!

actually, none of the Apple Employees came up to us to kick us off :P the Apple store that we go to, tons of teenagers visit everyday, so they let us take pictures/go on facebook/watch youtube videos. ahah I laughed when you said homeless people go in there to do podcasts :excited:

aha yess!

actually, none of the Apple Employees came up to us to kick us off :P the Apple store that we go to, tons of teenagers visit everyday, so they let us take pictures/go on facebook/watch youtube videos. ahah I laughed when you said homeless people go in there to do podcasts :excited:

I've never seen that before (Homeless people) but I have read about it. On one occurrence I saw (at the 5th Ave. Apple Store (New York)) this HUGE (as in fat) guy was listening to jazz music and slowly dancing with himself. Another event was at an Apple Store in New Jersey, where these three teenage girls went to one of the iMacs and turned on some Pop (Linsay Lohan or Agulera). They were blasting the music and dancing like animals. It was quickly stopped by an Apple Employee.

You're lucky to have an Apple Store that adapts to the crowd near you :yesyes:, but, the event with the pop music is definitely a bit out of hand :lol:

anywayy I've never really posted a picture of myself beforee but here's some that I just took this afternoon with my bestie! I'm the one on the lefttt.

HOW MUCH MORE CUTENESS CAN A THREAD HOLD?! Prettiest girl in the entire world. Whose hair i want!! :wub:

CRAPMUFFIN: You are stunning!

Lindy: You're so adoreble!

thank you Jade!

I've never seen that before (Homeless people) but I have read about it. On one occurrence I saw (at the 5th Ave. Apple Store (New York)) this HUGE (as in fat) guy was listening to jazz music and slowly dancing with himself. Another event was at an Apple Store in New Jersey, where these three teenage girls went to one of the iMacs and turned on some Pop (Linsay Lohan or Agulera). They were blasting the music and dancing like animals. It was quickly stopped by an Apple Employee.

You're lucky to have an Apple Store that adapts to the crowd near you :yesyes:, but, the event with the pop music is definitely a bit out of hand :lol:

I've never seen a homeless person inside an Apple Store before either :lol:

but from the situations that you described, I'm sure that the employees would have stopped it too. but I meant that if you weren't loud or dancing to blasting music.. they wouldn't care what you do on their computers as long as you don't break it or anything like that :D

HOW MUCH MORE CUTENESS CAN A THREAD HOLD?! Prettiest girl in the entire world. Whose hair i want!! :wub:

awwwh Dina, :sob: you really, really are an amazing person. thank you <3

although I don't know why you would want my hair.. :mellow: I hate having straight hair!

ohai right back at you :o

:o

Hey there handsome, handsome guy :wub: Loving your hair here!

I've got a thing for hair and eyebrows lol :mellow:

haha thanksss. <3

orly? :o

Nice pic, purpleman.

Thanks <3 , red..woman :mellow:

Edited by I am Not Purple