The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meowww

And these are photos of my eyeballs that I drew /w colour pencil for Design class, the first one had to be called Manic and other, Melancholy.

It's supposed to be a self-portrait, not necessarilly eyeballs but that's what I did.

ANNA!! I love you your so prettyness I am soo Jealous <3

Me with new freaky hair color. There's shades of pink in the sunlight... it's really weird anyways. I don't recommend anyone to use Stargazer's bleach after having de-colored red hair :P If you don't want this hair color of course... it sure is original (I totally match my curtains)

You look amazing :3 So jealous of your hair and your eyebrows' shape!

This is pretty dang good looking forum XD

pourlove: You are stunning!

Joe O'Connor: Well you look like the most awesome person to hang out with haha

Anna: Gorgeous as always (:

Mrs Duck: I honestly wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said your hair matched with your curtains xD but it looks really good, you're one of those people that can pull off crazy hair colors like that, and you're pretty.

Shou: Not a huge fan of anime but that convention looks coolio!

I took this today, and I look pretty washed out because the flash was on. My cat's lower half decided to be part of the picture haha.

This is pretty dang good looking forum XD

pourlove: You are stunning!

Joe O'Connor: Well you look like the most awesome person to hang out with haha

Anna: Gorgeous as always (:

Mrs Duck: I honestly wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said your hair matched with your curtains xD but it looks really good, you're one of those people that can pull off crazy hair colors like that, and you're pretty.

Shou: Not a huge fan of anime but that convention looks coolio!

I took this today, and I look pretty washed out because the flash was on. My cat's lower half decided to be part of the picture haha.

SAMMY! You look gorgeous! xD

You look amazing :3 So jealous of your hair and your eyebrows' shape!

:whaa: Thank you sweetie!

Getting my pic taken in an anime convention

Awesome! I'd love to go to one of those... or a fantasy one

Gawd thank you! I love crazy hair colors, that one was particularly crazy and unintentional... but it grew on me, now I've colored it again to Enchanted Forest green from Manic Panic, love!

And that picture of you :drool: Help you'r gorgeous. And the photo is awesome too (and it looks so nice and warm! sigh), and you took it yourself. Really impressive, love the cat's lower half too haha

Yeah, but having the tunnel in so its just a hole, not the stretcher pin thingy.

Tunnel is just what the posh people say. And the names for the stretchers which you call tunnel is in actual called a plug. The starter stretcher (which you have to use) is a spike. Which is what I stretched all my holes with. So will you most likely. I brought a plug when I reached 5mm. But decided I wanted to go to 10. so brought the spikes after now I have a 10mm plug. (: