The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Travel Discussion

Like the Random Things Discussion, but about travel and holidays ^_^

I just found this article:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=10693939

Quite amazing, what some people can do :mellow: Would you ever do something like that? :o Another girl of about 14 (but I could be wrong) attempted to boat around the world. Alone. She didn't get very far.

Sooo, talk anything travel related here :king:

:blink: That was just sick haha. What people do... and best part having milo in Afghanistan? :lol:

I'm going to Paris in June (with two friends), visitng Disneyland for two days but also spending some time in Paris. Anything I HAVE to do while there? :) Anyone else been in Paris?

Paris is amazing :) i loved it there.

you have to visit the eiffel tower :o

Paris is amazing :) i loved it there.

you have to visit the eiffel tower :o

Haha at least I'm sure to see it from a distance ^_^ We'll see if I have a closer look or not.

I'd love to go to Paris, never been though :( hope you have an amazing time, sure you will :)

Thank you!

:blink: That was just sick haha. What people do... and best part having milo in Afghanistan? :lol:

I'm going to Paris in June (with two friends), visitng Disneyland for two days but also spending some time in Paris. Anything I HAVE to do while there? :) Anyone else been in Paris?

I've been to Paris few years back and yeah,the Eiffel Tower is everyones obvious choice,but to me is not that appealing...looks good at night,though. For me the number one landmark is the Notre Dame Cathedral! You must see that..the architecture is really something else!! Also,the Catacombs are also something you don't wanna miss and the ticket is not that expensive..I think it's about 10 euros,but don't hold me to it.

So,yeah,Paris is nice and all that,but if by any chance you have spare time (and money :D ),go outside Paris and visit the Loire Valley!! Best part of France. :D

Like the Random Things Discussion, but about travel and holidays ^_^

Another girl of about 14 (but I could be wrong) attempted to boat around the world. Alone. She didn't get very far.

haha I wonder why that is :P

I've visited Italy and Germany but no traveling prospects for me in the near future :(

Have fun in Paris Hannah!you could try the Louvre museub but it's huge.I know from a girl who went the with her parents-she spenat almost a whole day just looking for 'Monalisa' :lol:

haha I wonder why that is :P

I've visited Italy and Germany but no traveling prospects for me in the near future :(

Have fun in Paris Hannah!you could try the Louvre museub but it's huge.I know from a girl who went the with her parents-she spenat almost a whole day just looking for 'Monalisa' :lol:

Where were you in germany? :o

haha i know, the louvre is huuuge i didnt really like it there. plus the mona lisa was quite diappointing :( such a small picture and behind glass..

oh and by the way guys - im actually working in the tourism industry :)

oh and by the way guys - im actually working in the tourism industry :)

You are? What are you doing? :o I've thought about working in the tourism industry too... but still not sure, have a few options to go for :P

^ You have many interests, Oh Wise One.

I want to go to Greece :mellow: . Santorini, to be exact, and live there for three months.

Where were you in germany? :o

haha i know, the louvre is huuuge i didnt really like it there. plus the mona lisa was quite diappointing :( such a small picture and behind glass..

I stayed in a pension, a few good miles out of Stuttgart.We only spend one day there shopping but it's a beautiful city :) all Germany is.

you got to see it?too bad it wasn't exactly wort it :( were you in Paris for long?

You are? What are you doing? :o I've thought about working in the tourism industry too... but still not sure, have a few options to go for :P

Yeeeaaahz, I am. Im still learning though. Im becoming a tourism and leisure agent.. lol an english job description doesnt exist so i just translated it from german.

but im bringing forward the tourism in my area. and im booking accomondations for people who want to spend their vacation in the area i live in :) cycling is very big here.

I stayed in a pension, a few good miles out of Stuttgart.We only spend one day there shopping but it's a beautiful city :) all Germany is.

you got to see it?too bad it wasn't exactly wort it :( were you in Paris for long?

ooooo i haven't been to Stuttgart yet but i am glad you enjoyed your stay :) and i am glad that you like germany!! lol though, yeaah we have some beautiful places.

uuh i was in paris for like 6 days? with my three best friends 2 years ago.

& yea i was kind of disapointed to be honest. I couldnt even take a decent pic of her :P

check it out lol..

Omg paris is realy beautiful, now that im talking about it i wanna go there badly :o

&GUYS im sorry for double posting all the time, i will stop now :(

^ You have many interests, Oh Wise One.

I want to go to Greece :mellow: . Santorini, to be exact, and live there for three months.

I can sooo see you living there.

Yeeeaaahz, I am. Im still learning though. Im becoming a tourism and leisure agent.. lol an english job description doesnt exist so i just translated it from german.

but im bringing forward the tourism in my area. and im booking accomondations for people who want to spend their vacation in the area i live in :) cycling is very big here.

Wow, congrats Feli! Jealous ;o And I'll fix your posts :P

I have friends who went to Greece and I want to go too 'cause they said it was great and had an amazing time :)

My dream destination is Machu Picchu :wub: I just wanna scratch my eyes out when I see pictures of it lol

cycling is very big here.

=o :o Book me accomodations now!!!!

I can sooo see you living there.

Wow, congrats Feli! Jealous ;o And I'll fix your posts :P

You can? :o Wooooow. Yeah, always wanted to, and then I fell in love with Greece after my senior Spanish project.

Crackthesky is Feli?!?!?! OMG. ^_^

I have friends who went to Greece and I want to go too 'cause they said it was great and had an amazing time :)

I was supposed to go to Greece for a graduation trip and spend a week (the other week was touring the Mediterranean countries). Didn't work out that way -shrug-.

Eventually I'll make my way out there.

=o :o Book me accomodations now!!!!

Do you like cycling? :o its sunny today!! perfect weather for cyclists.

we have some lovely hotels in my area :) i actually just visited one today and got to see their rooms, haha loved it.

And yea, i changed my username. Im Felicia :D

I've traveled to a few states in the US, and I've been to Ireland. I want to go back and I also want to study abroad! Because I'm a Spanish major I'll probably end up studying in either spain or somewhere in south america, but I want to travel to all of central/south america, the carribean (not really the Virgin Islands, but Cuba, the DR, Haiti, etc), europe, egypt...yeah. EVERYWHERE. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I have this crazy dream of travelling (hiking) the GR 20 footpath in Corsica.

I also have this crazy dream of riding a bike from Christchurch to Auckland, NZ.

Call me crazy. I call myself a loon. :whaa::rofl: