The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Suggestions, Questions for Emma's Official site

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it to be a really personal question. See, I have favourite Christmas songs, but what about Christmas carols which are arguably a lot more than simply a "song." Also, how am I to choose simply one preference to share with the masses?

It really is an impossible question for the ages.

I find it to be a really personal question. See, I have favourite Christmas songs, but what about Christmas carols which are arguably a lot more than simply a "song."

I assumed them to be the same for this question.

Seems I have to partake in everything that has 'Emma' on it :rolleye0012:

HOKAY HERE WE GO AGAIN.

jo said before me but this is a total win. <3 :yesyes::kiss:

I find it to be a really personal question. See, I have favourite Christmas songs, but what about Christmas carols which are arguably a lot more than simply a "song." Also, how am I to choose simply one preference to share with the masses?

It really is an impossible question for the ages.

well I did it.

Jo, I give you MAJOR props for even answering some ridiculous comments from some people. Major props...

As for Emma, she needs to not have to answer to anyone-literally. But she graciously answers questions which is so sweet. As for the paps-how Emma restrains from cussing or punching or hitting the paps who gets in her face I will never know. If it was me, I would use every curse word in the english language. Just shows how awesomely classy Emma is with those parasites known as the paps.

Edited by cbmac12

Haha right? Right now I'm at my desk sipping a latte and listening to Christmas music (a.k.a. two things I love dearly) and I'm still like "OMG GO AWAAAAYYY" if anyone talks to me. :yesyes:

ROFL!!!!! :) see do what I do-take a day off ;) but listening to Christmas music and peppermint hot chocolate ahhhh thats my 2 happy things :)

Saw on Emma's official site them asking questions-I think it's very cool and sweet :)

ROFL!!!!! :) see do what I do-take a day off ;) but listening to Christmas music and peppermint hot chocolate ahhhh thats my 2 happy things :)

Saw on Emma's official site them asking questions-I think it's very cool and sweet :)

Hey Kris--those are my fav happy things this time of year too!! :yesyes:

As for John Rutter--he's a great choral composer and his music is beautiful--but a "Superstar"--I don't think he'd consider

himself as such.

As for John Rutter--he's a great choral composer and his music is beautiful--but a "Superstar"--I don't think he'd consider

himself as such.

Maybe I choosed the wrong word. But his music is perfect and I had the chance to talk to him years ago about the "Beatles Concerto" - I have never met a nicer person........

• 1 month later...

Lol a designer I know pointed out that Emma has Google Ads on her website... Have those always been there (I use an Adblocker, naughty I know) or has Emma fallen on hard times? :P

Okay Jo said they'll be gone soon. Good. I was worried. Not only for the pretty website being bastardized by the gross looking ads but I was wondering if I should send a care package to Emma because if she couldn't pay her bandwidth bill anymore maybe she could no longer afford food and paperback novels. T____T

Yeah I'm pretty sure I've used non-adblocked browsers to view the site before and hadn't seen them. Adblock and I have a tricky relationship because ads are aesthetically unpleasing in many ways, but I do want to support many creators I enjoy by contributing to their ad revenue. So I'm not entirely opposed to ads, but I AM opposed to such blatantly UGLY ads on such a pretty site. It hurts my web designer heart. :(

Nah they've been there for some time. Just hang on until I've had time to read my SHOCKING 2013 HOROSCOPES, they might just change my life!

:rofl:

I'm very fond of you, have I told you that?