The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By TheImproper, August 7th, 2011

Emma Watson and fellow actor Johnny Simmons touched off torrent of speculation about a romance after they were spotted kissing and hugging. But there may be less to their relationshikp than meets the eye.

Watson, 21, and Simmons, 24, filmed “The Perks of Being a Wallflower,†a relationship movie about love and finding your place in the world.

Emma plays Sam Patrick who introduces high-school freshman Charlie (Logan Lerman) to the worlds of drugs and sex.

Simmons has a minor role in the ensemble movie, playing Brad.

Put Your Ad Here! Click to Start

In June, Watson and Simmons were spotted at a park in Pennsylvania, but her spokesperson strongly disputed reports of a romance, calling them a “complete fiction.â€

Watson and Simmons were spotted again at a restaurant in California earlier this week and were photographed kissing and hugging.

Britain’s tabloids were quick to fan the flames of a relationship.

“They were all over each other, kissing and hugging. It was very sweet to see. She looked utterly besotted… They’re obviously head-over-heels in love,†a source reportedly told London’s Daily Mail.

‘The moment Johnny turned up Emma was all over him. He stayed overnight at least one night this week. It is clearly a serious relationship,†the source said.

A number of people spent the night, not just Simmons.

Emma has lamented publicly how hard it is to find a boyfriend and feels isolated by a “fame wall.â€

So, she may be going out of her way to spark a relationship, and locationships on movie sets are not uncommon.

But a closer examination of the photos suggests that Watson and Simmons are more likely very good friends.

Watson’s lips are pursed and held tightly together, like she’s kissing her cousin.

Actually, it looks like a movie kiss.

His kiss looks about the same. Their lips aren’t even really meeting.

Unless they are really inexperienced or bad kissers, the whole thing looks a little too stiff.

But what do you think? In the meantime, check out some footage of Emma filming a scene from the movie.

LOL Even a few media articles find their kiss a bit off!

Trixie HUGS!!!! :) THIS is what I have been trying to say and I couldnt find the words! So yeah even the media people are like just good friends...I didnt think I was losing it. Like I said it is sweet if she is with him (which I believe she is not) but there was just something off about those pics. Phew at least now I know I wasnt losing it LOL Bring back on R/E time ;) hehe

yes always and FOREVER ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Ditto Trixie--I can't stand the media. What a gross way to make a living!! :tongue0020:

I heard Rupes say that the media is just waiting for one of the 3 to "fall off the rails"!! They're just nasty. :angry:

Btw, just saw TCA awards--Tom, Rupert, and Dan via satellite. They all looked great--Rupes was wearing an I LOVE LA t-shirt <_<

Dan said it was great to see them, and I guess they were playing the new HP video game, because Dan commented to Tom, that

Slytherin beat Gryffindor. They didn't mention Emma, but her name flashed on the screen as she won an award. :rolleyes:

Kris---I checked below deck for the mechanical problems on our ship,and we just hit a bump of a wave, and hit some

sand, but all looks good now. So full speed ahead!! :ohyeah:

tick :ohyeah: tock

Edited by soulsister

Emma Watson and fellow actor Johnny Simmons touched off torrent of speculation about a romance after they were spotted kissing and hugging. But there may be less to their relationshikp than meets the eye.

Watson, 21, and Simmons, 24, filmed “The Perks of Being a Wallflower,†a relationship movie about love and finding your place in the world.

Emma plays Sam Patrick who introduces high-school freshman Charlie (Logan Lerman) to the worlds of drugs and sex.

In June, Watson and Simmons were spotted at a park in Pennsylvania, but her spokesperson strongly disputed reports of a romance, calling them a “complete fiction.â€

Watson and Simmons were spotted again at a restaurant in California earlier this week and were photographed kissing and hugging.

“They were all over each other, kissing and hugging. It was very sweet to see. She looked utterly besotted… They’re obviously head-over-heels in love,†a source reportedly told London’s Daily Mail.

‘The moment Johnny turned up Emma was all over him. He stayed overnight at least one night this week. It is clearly a serious relationship,†the source said.

Emma has lamented publicly how hard it is to find a boyfriend and feels isolated by a “fame wall.â€

So, she may be going out of her way to spark a relationship, and locationships on movie sets are not uncommon.

But a closer examination of the photos suggests that Watson and Simmons are more likely very good friends.

Watson’s lips are pursed and held tightly together, like she’s kissing her cousin.

Unless they are really inexperienced or bad kissers, the whole thing looks a little too stiff.

But what do you think? In the meantime, check out some footage of Emma filming a scene from the movie.

^ THIS!!! While I do believe they had/have something, the picture doesn't scream passion/head over heels. To me it just looked like a bittersweet goodbye type thing.

Oh, and regarding Rupert putting a ring on it before she starts Oxford, as much as I would love that, that would also still be very fast, even though we've been waiting for forever for them to get together, Of course if it was just a a promise ring, that would be very sweet, but an engagement ring before school starts - which I assume is later this month or next month - is too fast in my opinion.

i know i was not going crazy when those pictures of them just look arkward

I told yall what I was feeling when I saw those pics---I am usually never wrong about these things :) That's why it is hard for my students to get away with anything in my room! ;) I SENSE when something is off...my Assis. Principal even calls me CSI teacher ;)

I told yall what I was feeling when I saw those pics---I am usually never wrong about these things :) That's why it is hard for my students to get away with anything in my room! ;) I SENSE when something is off...my Assis. Principal even calls me CSI teacher ;)

Hahaha :rofl: You have a third eye!!!

LOL!!!! Yes I do Luciana...OT: once things were being stolen in my room (snacks and such) and I told the kids I had a hidden camera LOL-you should have seen them looking up and saying there it is! Of course there wasnt one ;) Another year it happened again (I know-not exactly good values some kids have these days) and I GRILLED them and they BROKE-we never thought it would happen either but the kid caved! I think he learned a lesson...soooo:

R/E I am watching yas ;) hehe....

Hey guys---don't you think Rupes was just a little too happy at the TCA?? He looked fantastic, like

he knows a secret or something??? I'm hoping Aug 24, will be a double celebration for him!! <_<

This is sweet--hands, feet, wands---penny for your thoughts Rupes. :mellow:

My link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59848MEPqgc

what was james saying??? he said two things, but i couldn't understand. people are saying he kind of revealed something. does anyone know what he is saying???

Hahaha :lol: The twins's faces are priceless!!!!!!!!!!! They are like "I can't believe you said that!!" Lol

James said "I think you enjoyed it". The twins and Dan are R/E shippers!!!

Does anybody know what Rupes ALWAYS shirt says below the flowers??

My link

I'm new to this forum but a long-time passenger on the R/E ship! You all have great insights. I just wanted to pose a few questions that will further steer the R/E ship in the right direction! lol

So, speaking of Rupert's t-shirts, did anyone notice his shirt he wore during the Cherrybomb DVD launch? It had a big question mark on it.

My link

Emma was wearing a necklace with the same question mark on her Daybreak interview.

http://youtu.be/QTg3qjwUBG0

They are definitely playing at something here! A little George Emerson-esque (A Room With a View), dontchya think?

Also, Rupert made a strange comment during a Wild Target interview. He said he was star struck by Alan Titchmarsh, the TV personality who is a gardener. What an odd thing to say. Why? Because maybe he likes to watch gardening shows? Who said she has a garden and loves gardening?

Felton's tweet about visiting Grauman's footsteps seemed very sentimental. Like Rupert is pining for something... for her?

I'm new to this forum but a long-time passenger on the R/E ship! You all have great insights. I just wanted to pose a few questions that will further steer the R/E ship in the right direction! lol

So, speaking of Rupert's t-shirts, did anyone notice his shirt he wore during the Cherrybomb DVD launch? It had a big question mark on it.

My link

Emma was wearing a necklace with the same question mark on her Daybreak interview.

http://youtu.be/QTg3qjwUBG0

They are definitely playing at something here! A little George Emerson-esque (A Room With a View), dontchya think?

Also, Rupert made a strange comment during a Wild Target interview. He said he was star struck by Alan Titchmarsh, the TV personality who is a gardener. What an odd thing to say. Why? Because maybe he likes to watch gardening shows? Who said she has a garden and loves gardening?

Felton's tweet about visiting Grauman's footsteps seemed very sentimental. Like Rupert is pining for something... for her?

I think the necklace that Emma was wearing is a "7". I haven't seen it before!!! By the way, Rupert had a "7" on his tie during the Baftas 2011!!! Too much coincidences!!

Feathersbend! HELLO and welcome to our craziness of shipperdom for these 2! ;) Thanks for sharing that info!! It was very interesting!!! Rupert has worn that Always and Forever shirt now a few times ;) We def think it is a play on words-his feelings for Emma and for HP and the line Snape uses.

Luciana-7 really? I was wondering what it was! Rupert DID wear a 7 on his tie at BAFTAS! I forgot about that...could it mean HP 7, where they finally admitted some feelings hence why the 7 would have special meaning ;) hehe...

The Phelps twins made me smile and giggle for like 10 minutes straight! LOL

Feathersbend! HELLO and welcome to our craziness of shipperdom for these 2! ;) Thanks for sharing that info!! It was very interesting!!! Rupert has worn that Always and Forever shirt now a few times ;) We def think it is a play on words-his feelings for Emma and for HP and the line Snape uses.

Haha. No, it's def a ? mark. I saw it! And you're right, Rupert's shirts always mean something.

Luciana-7 really? I was wondering what it was! Rupert DID wear a 7 on his tie at BAFTAS! I forgot about that...could it mean HP 7, where they finally admitted some feelings hence why the 7 would have special meaning ;) hehe...

The Phelps twins made me smile and giggle for like 10 minutes straight! LOL

I personally think they like to have fun messing with the media-if that is a question mark, which I cant tell-darn clarity of my computer LOL...could that be them saying are we or arent we together? ;) hehe... either way 7 or? we are in a win-win situation ;) hehe...

Also yes those shirts do mean something usually I am so convinced of that ;)

Ummmm...well, the first thing that made me think this Johnny boy is history, is when I saw Rupes at the

TCA awards last sunday. I don't think I've ever seen him so happy, and with a bounce in his step.

He really looks like he's in love, and planning something. <_<

We know that R/E were together around 07/27 at the BH Hotel, and I wonder what they were scheming?? :rolleye0012:

There's a saying, that a woman dresses to impress her man. Well, if you remember a few months ago, we were

all discussing how R/E coordinate their clothes for the premieres. They of course matched again at the DH2 premieres.

I know Emma loves to make her ginger man skip a few heartbeats, with her beautiful dresses. :yesyes:

Well, below is the link to a pic of Emma in Santa Monica, when she was seeing Johnny. Here's the link of how she

dresses for Johnny boy. <_<

http://emmaw.org/image/albums/Candids/2011/072811/0_28229.jpg

Ummm...Emma's a fashionista, so why dress like this---to make herself look undesirable to him.

There was a pic of Emma in NY, talking on the cell, looking really annoyed, but I can't find it.She looked like

she wanted to strangle whoever she was talking to. I'm wondering if she gave her phone # to Johnny, against her better

judgement and he became a real pest calling her all the time.

Emma's reps denied the relationship in June, as "utter fiction"--Emma uses the word utter quite frequently in her phrasing.

I think she got snapped by the paps, and also a girl-fan, that recognized her, and called out to her while kissing Johnny. This kiss

was a nice knowing ya-have a nice life kiss-now don't bother me anymore. Kris knows how Emma kisses, as she's seen DH2 about what

1,000 times!! <_< She started posting that this kiss was "OFF" and awkward, and I think that was why it looked that way. It went viral really

fast, and I've seen some sites that are saying Emma was lying last June, when she denied it. I think Emma should stand by what she said, because one of

her missions for going to LA, was to "let him down easy" and end it, which I think she did.

Now it's up to Rupes, to act, and make his wishes/desires come true. The Universe has paved the way for them to be together. :ohyeah:

I think Rupes is getting ready to jump into action very soon. :rolleye0012:

It's funny, but I keep seeing all these weird HP parallels in their lives. This Johnny thing, reminds of Cormac--when Hermione is

hiding from him, because he's got "hands like an octopus"!! Sound familiar--Johnny was all over her at the MTV awards. That was

very uncouth and uncool thing to do with a woman you hardly know or at all. I bet she wished she would have had some "dragon balls" :P

With any luck, the next parallel to their lives is DH2!! :yesyes:

Ummmm...well, the first thing that made me think this Johnny boy is history, is when I saw Rupes at the

TCA awards last sunday. I don't think I've ever seen him so happy, and with a bounce in his step.

He really looks like he's in love, and planning something. <_<

We know that R/E were together around 07/27 at the BH Hotel, and I wonder what they were scheming?? :rolleye0012:

There's a saying, that a woman dresses to impress her man. Well, if you remember a few months ago, we were

all discussing how R/E coordinate their clothes for the premieres. They of course matched again at the DH2 premieres.

I know Emma loves to make her ginger man skip a few heartbeats, with her beautiful dresses. :yesyes:

Well, below is the link to a pic of Emma in Santa Monica, when she was seeing Johnny. Here's the link of how she

dresses for Johnny boy. <_<

http://emmaw.org/image/albums/Candids/2011/072811/0_28229.jpg

Ummm...Emma's a fashionista, so why dress like this---to make herself look undesirable to him.

There was a pic of Emma in NY, talking on the cell, looking really annoyed, but I can't find it.She looked like

she wanted to strangle whoever she was talking to. I'm wondering if she gave her phone # to Johnny, against her better

judgement and he became a real pest calling her all the time.

Emma's reps denied the relationship in June, as "utter fiction"--Emma uses the word utter quite frequently in her phrasing.

I think she got snapped by the paps, and also a girl-fan, that recognized her, and called out to her while kissing Johnny. This kiss

was a nice knowing ya-have a nice life kiss-now don't bother me anymore. Kris knows how Emma kisses, as she's seen DH2 about what

1,000 times!! <_< She started posting that this kiss was "OFF" and awkward, and I think that was why it looked that way. It went viral really

fast, and I've seen some sites that are saying Emma was lying last June, when she denied it. I think Emma should stand by what she said, because one of

her missions for going to LA, was to "let him down easy" and end it, which I think she did.

Now it's up to Rupes, to act, and make his wishes/desires come true. The Universe has paved the way for them to be together. :ohyeah:

I think Rupes is getting ready to jump into action very soon. :rolleye0012:

It's funny, but I keep seeing all these weird HP parallels in their lives. This Johnny thing, reminds of Cormac--when Hermione is

hiding from him, because he's got "hands like an octopus"!! Sound familiar--Johnny was all over her at the MTV awards. That was

very uncouth and uncool thing to do with a woman you hardly know or at all. I bet she wished she would have had some "dragon balls" :P

With any luck, the next parallel to their lives is DH2!! :yesyes:

Can I just say that this is possibly the most epic thing I've ever read?

Also on a side note, I would just like to say how I love how everyone on here is so friendly and supportive of each other, when I go on other forums, sometimes it is not the case

so yeah... I love you guys

<3 :D

Way hay soulsister my friend!!! Loved your post ha ha yes indeed the tshirts have to mean something. Rupert defo needs to get his bum in gear now its time to get the girl!!! Hell ron waited 7 yrs to get the girl.... Rupert better not be the same!!They are quite similar i rem writing to u both about a diary rem girls i was having a crazy day where i compared ron and hermione with rupert and emma! Life imitating art i think i said .... Im convinced johnny is another victor etc. Rupert is having his birthday in las vegas in sept so we will see if emma goes :) she better! I wonder what messages he will have on his tshirts over the coming weeks should be interesting!

Tick Tock ruperts secret msg tshirts rock!

Ps welcome feathersbend to the crazy world of ship!!! Im sure you will fit in nicely :)

Awww epic Elizabeth....gee thanks :blush:

Welcome aboard Feathersbend...like your username--Is that re:Wingardium Leviosa??

Ummmm...wondering if R/E saying they are "scheming to work together" has anything to do with Johnny boy?? <_<

Yea, I love all the secret signs for each other--remember Aries/Virgo are both signs that together

can keep secrets airtight, and they both love to tease, especially others. That big reveal is

coming very shortly. :yesyes: ALWAYS IN MY HEART---NOW AND FOREVER!!

I cant even comment on the posts because everything is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Feathersbend hehe-could have been for planning around a certain person's schedule :) We have not seen the last of R/E in pics together trust me yall-we are always in a lull for a bit then WHAMMY we get the most gorgeous pics ever of them together ;) I know the promos and stuff are over but I have a feeling we will be getting something soon!!!! ;) Elizabeth, I agree, the people here are always very sweet and positive. Soul Sister-girl I cant even comment on your comments because they were just too freakin perfect. Why mess with perfection?! hehe...as for the shirts-Rupert I swear does send messages through them...I have a feeling we will once again be getting some goodies...see nothing stops the ship! :ohyeah: