The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Ok tell me these 2 do not belong together already....

Emma: LOVES NUTELLA TOO

EMMA: Favorite holiday-HALLOWEEN (she says she loves to dress up awww LOL)

Emma: we know loves chocolate drinks NOT coffee (but she does drink tea like a good English girl ;))

NEED I SAY MORE ABOUT THESE 2!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

All courtesy of bloody brilliant tumblr :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok tell me these 2 do not belong together already....

Emma: LOVES NUTELLA TOO

EMMA: Favorite holiday-HALLOWEEN (she says she loves to dress up awww LOL)

Emma: we know loves chocolate drinks NOT coffee (but she does drink tea like a good English girl ;))

NEED I SAY MORE ABOUT THESE 2!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

All courtesy of bloody brilliant tumblr :)

I love this :3

I mean right? I mean GUH....;) so sweet!!!!!

Ok have to post these...one of the trio simply because I love them together like this and plus Rupert slyly moves his hand down on Emma for a better grip. AWWWW ;)

Credit to hjeanweasley tumblr :)

Then of course---THIS KILLS ME...they are clenching each other's hand for dear life...plus Emma with tears and Rupert getting all choked up-DIES.

LOL Jon...really? ;-) LOL....

EMMA'S ROCK- he really is-look at his build...rowr.... ;) look at that lil grin on the Grint' face heehee...but the look of pure joy on Emma's face in both...GRINTSON GET MARRIED ALREADY ;)

Bloody brilliant tumblr (who is reblogging this like mad lately awwwww ;))

Has Emma or Rupert ever related any stories about how they were like the characters they played in the HP movies when the cameras weren't rolling?  For example, did either of them ever say anything about being in a verbal debate with the other and it got to the point where Dan had to step in and say "Will you two just let it go?"

LOL!!!! Uhm not that I know of! LOL!!

Yall look at these 2 beautiful people...they have new spreads coming out...both of our pretties ;)

Credit to hjeanweasley tumblr....this tumblr ROCKS....is also a hell of a Romione fic writer on Fanfiction.net

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!! :)

LOL Jon...really? ;-) LOL....

EMMA'S ROCK- he really is-look at his build...rowr.... ;) look at that lil grin on the Grint' face heehee...but the look of pure joy on Emma's face in both...GRINTSON GET MARRIED ALREADY ;)

Bloody brilliant tumblr (who is reblogging this like mad lately awwwww ;))

@ berrytea: I never remember hearing too much about any of the cast's on set interactions really.  It seems that most of what any of us derive from their interactions come from what we've seen in interviews and during movie openings. That and what we read in the media of course. Personally I don't think of them as all that similar to the characters they played. 

@ kristin: :)  Sometimes a smile says all that needs to be said.  Am I right? :);)

They need to be in a movie together very soon, OMG so many chemical. Come on, you two! 

His arm is where it should be.  :yesyes: She is safe on his shoulder.  :happydance: 

She give so much affection.  :rolleye0012:

Yes, it is because if it was anywhere else on his body, like on top of his head, he'd look like a freak.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! TRIXIE ;) AWWWW thanks my friend!!! :) I know...my Grintson dreams just keep going like the energizer bunny hehe....btw yall the captain says we need ignore the trolls here.

I mean look at Grintson yall-SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (saw Rachel on Friends ep recently "he's just so pretty") ;-)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

HEY there!!! :) Still shippin as hard as ever ;) How are you!! :) we've missed yas!!! I have been busy with school-killing us! LOL...

Let me just say this...I appreciate EVERYTHING about these gifs ;-)    This person SO took the time to post these and analyze like mad....the first one you do see Emma grinning...second one-Rupert where is that hand of yours! LOL...last one-I swear they both laugh on purpose just to do it again ;) I mean come on you two- ;)

DONT STOP BELIEVIN IN GRINTSON!!!!! :)

mionewazlib tumblr

HEY there!!! :) Still shippin as hard as ever ;) How are you!! :) we've missed yas!!! I have been busy with school-killing us! LOL...

Let me just say this...I appreciate EVERYTHING about these gifs ;-)    This person SO took the time to post these and analyze like mad....the first one you do see Emma grinning...second one-Rupert where is that hand of yours! LOL...last one-I swear they both laugh on purpose just to do it again ;) I mean come on you two- ;)

mionewazlib tumblr

His left hand is hovering by her hip, but it's not on it.

Again I don't get why you are here...you have nothing but snide comments to say...you know this is a R/E shipping thread...share in our fun!!!

It has been a rough week work wise for me and I am getting annoyed that you have to put down every comment a person posts on here. It seems to me that you are just here to make waves which is sad. We love having people here and want people to have fun. You clearly don't like them as you have not said a positive thing. I cant stop you from saying things as it is your opinion but I kind of don't get what purpose you have for being here. We love Rupert and Emma equally here and in our eyes believe they would make a beautiful couple. R/E respect each other immensely and we respect these 2 immensely as well.

Just saying...otherwise yall just ignore this trolling that has been happening and eventually they will move on. Anyway back to the pretty ;)

I love this because this is R/E here as they are trying to get back into character-the smiles they give each other kill me. SO SWEET!!!!!

Just beautiful....I love BTS  moments...

All credit to awesome deeply inside tumblr

Again I don't get why you are here...you have nothing but snide comments to say...you know this is a R/E shipping thread...share in our fun!!!

It has been a rough week work wise for me and I am getting annoyed that you have to put down every comment a person posts on here. It seems to me that you are just here to make waves which is sad. We love having people here and want people to have fun. You clearly don't like them as you have not said a positive thing. I cant stop you from saying things as it is your opinion but I kind of don't get what purpose you have for being here. We love Rupert and Emma equally here and in our eyes believe they would make a beautiful couple. R/E respect each other immensely and we respect these 2 immensely as well.

Just saying...otherwise yall just ignore this trolling that has been happening and eventually they will move on. Anyway back to the pretty ;)

I love this because this is R/E here as they are trying to get back into character-the smiles they give each other kill me. SO SWEET!!!!!

Just beautiful....I love BTS  moments...

All credit to awesome deeply inside tumblr

1. I pointed out the fact that his left hand is hovering by her hip.  Why is that considered to be snide?

2. If I put down every comment a person posts on here, then you'd think my post count would be a lot higher.

3. I said the pic I posted in post #2870 was a cute pic of Rupert and Emma.  Isn't that positive?

Tbh I have seen you make snarky comments back at some of the other posters here. If I am mistaken then I apologize. My point though is that this is a pretty hardcore shipping forum where we say positive things-again if that is what you are doing then I apologize big time.

I guess case in point was on Lumos...anyway, moving past it...please continue to post here as we love new R/E shippers.

My stupid compyer keeps freezing tonite!!! Argh...anyway...look at the pretty.... ;)

I have this saved on my phone...it is right when they finish giggling at each other that they get all serious-the looks from the 2 kill me...Emma looks like her breath hitched...as always credit from deeply inside tumblr....

Awww these are awesome!!! :) Thanks for posting these!!! :) These rock!!!! I love that premiere with them...

Ok yall...time for LITTLE Grintson ;) I was screaming when I saw this from Samantha Grint's twitter...it was on bloody brilliant's and hjeanweasley tumblr so I need to give both credit...

This has to be the most adorable thing I have ever seen...look at how little they were!! Samantha too!! Just too precious...

Then we move onto big Grintson LOL...I love how they crack each other up here: Poor Dan is trying not to laugh when R/E lose it LOL...

Credit to deeply inside tumblr...