The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

This was from lloydgrint's tumblr :) I have no idea what the heck R/E are doing except the fact that R/E are standing with each other and "Percy" and "George" :-) It looks like Emma was trying to keep her balance or something...what I notice in the last HP films, you see ALOT of BTS moments with R/E together-you rarely see them with Dan (which was kind of sad but oh well lol).

I dont THINK I can see into the future ;) But I do find it strange that I dreamt THREE dreams within a week or so of R/E together SECRETLY as a couple.

There are caps that I cant locate where R/E were holding hands on the beach before getting ready to film SC scenes. Someone with a shaky camera caught them in the act. It was very sweet.

We ship until we throw the oars away forever because they are with each other permanently ;)

Edited by cbmac12
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is so cute! :D and they are standing so close together. :o It would have been cuter if Rupert helped her out or held her steady. but still, this is already so cute for them. :)

I've actually wondered that too. I mean its a good thing for us R/E shippers, but were the trio not that close anymore during the last film? or was Dan just too busy? :o Also, I keep wondering why we don't hear anything about Rupert & Daniel hanging out. Rupert has hung out with Matt, the twins, and Tom at least once in the past year. Why not with Daniel (at least he & Emma had the polo lounge thing, and of course are secretly dating. yay!)? :(

I hope your dreams are right and that they are secretly together now. :P You should make a dream diary and then compare it when they make the announcement. Maybe your dreams foreshadow real events. That would be cool. :)

I saw that too, it was far away to really see their hands. but they were really close together. ;) I also wonder if there's a longer version of the beach chase. something that explains how that cuteness overload happened. :) 

don't we ship them even if when they're together permanently? i think we still can. we can revel in their happiness and then coo at their ginger-haired babies. <3 

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! grintsonforever, you are SO allowed to take over as captain ;) Your love and enthusiasm for them ROCKS!!!!

I don't know what is up with Dan and Rupert tbh-I really believe that they started to have less things in common and possibly just drifted apart which is sad. But I think Dan is very different from R/E and could be as they got older, they started to have fewer things in common with Dan. Plus R/E were hanging with each other away from Dan while he was doing his "How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying" run. He was not able to attend events or shoots with R/E. Did you know that the last premiere, (NY) when R/E were doing talk show appearances, that they drove with each other to their destinations? I remember people tweeted "R/E are together in the same car!" Was very sweet.

The beach scene-is only for R/E to know eh? LOL

Omg I should do this-crazy thing is this though-usually I don't remember my dreams and I can STILL distinctly remember every one of the 3 dreams as if I was there myself with them. It is just crazy. All 3 dreams relate to them secretly dating and not a single person knows except for me.

UHM HELL YEAH-when they become Mr and Mrs Grint, we SO continue to ship them even when they have their gingersnaps (this is what Dee calls their future kids LOL).

Just could not find it on youtube anymore.

Oh, on the beach, she holds it and was very climate. I have tried to edit this video since last year and I think I'm concluding that it is impossible. But I have some frames: 

My intention was to make a video describing the actions like when Rupert starts to stretch his arms and touch your hand and then there is the separation, then both look at your feet, a few seconds later she does the same and keep it together (I believe that is what led her to put her arms around him). I have only watched this for a million times.

I remember people tweeted "R/E are together in the same car!" Was very sweet.

This is supposed to be the output, isn't it? That is so cool because they looked hunt each other, in this premiere. In NY, just found it strange. She was to Daniel and the midia and Rupert seemed want his attention, I think she realized it was very obvious in London and wanted administrar the balance. If this Twitter is real, I mean they put this premiere under the cloth.

Edited by LumosAsphodel39

cbmac12, nah. i just officially boarded the ship. a crew can't be captain immediately. Maybe because its the first time that I saw people like me who loves them and wants them to be together forever.  I've always been surrounded by feltsons and drews and felt so alone before. Now I don't. Because I see that I'm not the only one who saw their chemistry and believes there could be something R/Eal there. <3

they drove each other around? awwwww. that's so sweet. <3 Now I like the last premier even more. lots of fanfic premises from this info. ;) (i've always wanted to do one but i always just have ideas but can't write them). :D 

its sad about the trio though. but i guess real life is kinda different from the movies. and yeah, i think they drifted apart too. i just hope there wasn't any rift or anything. i'd rather they drifted apart than they fought. :o but i guess i should be happy that rupert still seems to be close with matt, tom, and the twins. has emma been spotted with the other cast (besides rupert)? :o 

hahaha. yeah. the beach thing was their thing. but... but... gaaah. i just can't seem to get it out of my head. cause i remember me chasing someone around the entire during my highschool years (who i really liked), and it was because he always pulled a prank on me. i wonder if emma pranked him. she was quite a prankster in the early days of hp. ;)

i'll take your dreams as a sign of the universe conspiring them to be together. i remember this fanfic wherein a fan confronts rupert that he and emma should be together, but then they already were, and the fan deciphered it from rupert's reaction. maybe that will happen to you. you'll meet them one day and call them out that they should stop pretending and just get together. and then they'll say to you: "actually.. uhm... we're together already" :ohyeah:

just wondering, how many gingersnaps do you think they'll have?  :rolleye0012:

lumosasphodel39, i also wanna see that interview too. i only saw that during the 10 years vid. :o thanks for the stills! those actually look clearer than the vid. THANKS!! it seems as though they really are holding hands. <3

yeah. maybe someone told them to play it down a bit. or they themselves thought that they gave it away during the london dh2 premier with all their hugging and "i love you, i really do". :D still, their bl still speaks volumes no matter how hard they try to deny it.  :happydance:

This is so awsome I can't even.  They're so close!!                                     I love to see this thread alive and well  + your dreams !! that must means something :)

just wanted to say done with the back reading. hahaha. it took me quite a few days but I'm happy that I've read through it all. All of your steadfast devotion to this ship makes me so much thankful because even if i was just reading your exchanges, i felt the love, and i felt validated somehow that people also love what i love. :) 

sad that some stuff are not available anymore, but its okay. lots of materials are still out there. and i just wanted to thank all the people who made the wonderful gifs and videos. :P My friends are now sick of me cause i've been showing them gifs of the pair and yelling: "SEE THE CHEMISTRY!!" lol.  :happydance:

grintson love is forever.  :hug: *one big giant group hug* 

Lol Lumos I also wondered the same thing- "we need to tone it down" here.

I remember the NY premiere where Rupert and Emma were doing interviews with separate reporters, and you literally see Rupert waiting for Emma to finish her interview with the reporter as they both walk off together to the next thing. There is also a very, very cute and sweet hug Emma gives Rupert as he hugs her back as tight when she arrived-she practically sought him out awww...Lumos THANK YOU for the awesome pic work :)

Trixie!!! I know right!?!! I just cant explain it-one dream ok w/e, 2 dreams ok yeah I have two LOL but THREE? WEIRD....

Awww Grintson4Ever-you can SO be captain ;) But yeah the love and chemistry SO there!!!!

Hmmm...well I say 5 gingersnaps-they both come from a big family so I can see 5 at least :)

looool. but i love this forum. seriously. i'm visiting it at least once a day. :D what you said me wanna research the interview vids. my obsession is definitely reignited.  :happydance: 5 gingersnaps.. lets make a game out of it. what do you think will be the names of these 5 gingersnaps? :rolleye0012:  

Edited by grintsonforever

This was from lloydgrint's tumblr :) I have no idea what the heck R/E are doing except the fact that R/E are standing with each other and "Percy" and "George" :-) It looks like Emma was trying to keep her balance or something...what I notice in the last HP films, you see ALOT of BTS moments with R/E together-you rarely see them with Dan (which was kind of sad but oh well lol).

I think they are balancing on rocks. Love the way their heads are close. 

Edited by LumosAsphodel39

Was it not Emma who said that Rupert was her rock?

Or did we put those words in her mouth.... i don't remember... >.<

I'm sure Rupert feels the same towards Emma. 

So your comment  Lumos, about them balancing on rocks makes perfect sense, as they balance one another. ;)

Tick Tock Balance on your Rock! :ohyeah:

oh. so that's why she was acting like that. :D makes perfect sense. :P i wonder why rupert wasn't feeling the need to do the wavy thing to keep his balance. maybe he has really good balance. after all she is her rock. ;) i've never seen the interview where she says its her rock but from the tumblr and the fanvids, she apparently said that. :P 

I remember the NY premiere where Rupert and Emma were doing interviews with separate reporters, and you literally see Rupert waiting for Emma to finish her interview with the reporter as they both walk off together to the next thing. There is also a very, very cute and sweet hug Emma gives Rupert as he hugs her back as tight when she arrived-she practically  him out awww

I KNOW! I remember that too. Both the UK and USA premiere was so special. Bet it was because it was the last HP film and they just had to be there WITH and for each other.

GRINTSON4EVER! Love to have you here!!! :)

No don't think we put that in her mouth-she said it herself. Hm but I can't remember where,why and when.

Edited by trixie

AHHH the THREAD is alive and well!!!!!! ;) GRINTSON FOREVER!!!!! ;) (a take on your name and what we feel GFVR :))....

I'm sure Rupert feels the same towards Emma.

So your comment Lumos, about them balancing on rocks makes perfect sense, as they balance one another. ;)

Tick Tock Balance on your Rock! :ohyeah:

JON THIS IS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trixie, YES, wasn't that awesome?!!!!! :)

Lumos, good call!! Maybe that is what was happening!!! LOL Rupert DOES ride a unicycle which means he has GREAT balance heehee

"He's my rock"....Entertainment Weekly Magazine, 2010/11. That was Emma's quote of her gingerman ;)

Hmmm names...I will leave that to Dee-my co-captain heehee....

trixie, THANKS. i'm loving being here too. everyone's so nice. <3

cbmac12, loved the double play on my name! :D oh yeah, good call on the unicycle. hmmmm. i just imagined rueprt unicycling while carrying emma.  :happydance: and now, on to find an online copy of that magazine! :D

i think this was it. correct me if i'm wrong though: http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20431232_20506941,00.html

''He has the nicest nature of anyone I have ever met,'' says Emma Watson. ''So down-to-earth. So solid. He's my rock.''-Emma Watson

DING DING G4VR (I abbrieviated your name ;))-this was indeed the article.

What I love about R/E is that they always somehow throw in how much they miss Potter. I mean it was half their lives. Sadly, I think Dan definitely moved on once DH wrapped and he was doing his play. But there is nothing wrong with that. It just seems to me R/E are more invested in missing it than Dan was when it ended (which again nothing wrong with that).

From my beautiful friend otterly brilliant's tumblr :)

What is with those smirks? ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Every time I come online there's a new post in this thread - it makes me happy :)

Welcome aboard grintsonforever, thank you for livening the place up!

These two are the cutest. Personally I'd like more public appearances from both of them (separately or, of course, together). I miss the old days :'(

LOL...I know DW ;) agreeeeeeeee 100%....

Ok how cute was this...Emma tweeted that she got rid of her sofa and got a.......

Ok not gonna say LOL...Yall have to guess...hint: something her and the Grint did alot of on HP in his dressing room :) this tweet was too cute ;)

I remember the NY premiere where Rupert and Emma were doing interviews with separate reporters, and you literally see Rupert waiting for Emma to finish her interview with the reporter as they both walk off together to the next thing. There is also a very, very cute and sweet hug Emma gives Rupert as he hugs her back as tight when she arrived-she practically  him out awww 

Trixie-do you have the youtube of this? There weren't many photos/videos of the NY premiere. I was really mad when I saw how NY

handled the last premiere. Do you remember before they showed the movie, Tom, Matt and Alan Rickman were standing next to each other,

and they had Dan, Emma and Rupert say a few words. After Rupert finished, he handed the mic over to Tom, and at that point, this guy says,

"Well start the movie now", and Tom, Matt and Alan never got a chance to speak. I personally would have loved to hear what they had to say,

and I thought that was just plain rude. It looked to me like they just wanted to get the HP premiere

over with, as it was the very last one. :mad:   Did any of you others think the same??

G4EVER--Ummm...5 kids!! I think maybe 2 or 3. Their kids are going to be so lucky, to have such great, fun, magical parents. I've said it before,

and I'll say it again, I'd love to see their kids--all lined up on the sofa, watching HP for the very first time. That would be priceless!! :yesyes:  

Rupert also mentioned, that he can't wait to take his/Emma's kids to Wizarding World. That will be too cute!! ;)

I dunno, I can see a Hannah in their future. However, I don't think the boy would be named Bilbus!! :P

Kris, I don't go on Twitter--I'm wondering what they did alot of in his dressing room......LOL!! ;)

cbmac12 - G4VR. lol. okay. its a nice abbreviation. yeah. i sensed that during the last london premier. and also in interviews. if rupert and emma are interviewed, they'd say that yes, their new roles are a departure from their hp roles, but that they will always treasure it or something like that. daniel's answers are mostly, yeah. i made sure its different from harry. something like that. but nothing wrong with that. :) nice gif btw, its the first time i saw that. awwww. another mirroring. :P BTW. I SAW THE TWEEET!!! not gonna ruin it for anyone else, but even if you don't have a twitter account, just look for her account and you can see it. its public. but yeah, for me, that was like... you really miss rupert. that's why you bought one! lol. :D

dumbledore's woman - thanks for the welcome. :) its a pleasure to be here. there are few sites that still talk about hp, and fewer that still talk about r/e. so i was really glad i stumbled on this forum and have lots of people to share my grintson love with. <3

soulsister - yeah. i wanna see some too. most of the vids i see are the london speeches. very few new york premier vids. :( anyway, not to allude to hp or anything, but i had this picture of it some kind of a weasley event. not only their family, but their entire clan will watch hp. and rupert and emma will be at one corner, and everyone's gonna shout out something like: "this is where it started" and tease them and they're just gonna smile, look at each other and reminisce. and their nieces and nephews are gonna say to the grintson kids: "look, its your mum and dad! they were so small". something like that. :D if they ever bring the gingersnaps to the wizarding world, that will be cute. i hope that when i go there, it'll be the time they go there too so i can watch all the cuteness. hannah grint. it has a nice ring to it. btw, fell out of my chair when i read bilbus. bilbus grint.  :rofl:

mr. pumpkinhead - but didn't emma say they snuggled? so snuggling + hands folded in lap. ;)

btw, this does not really relate to r/e but i just saw this, and it made my day. these are rupert's sisters charlotte and samantha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354umK6u9HI

OMG this is perfect. I could never have related, and @cbmac: I think we're both in a good syntony despite my bad grammar. The unicycle

was exactly my thought! 

Hey I've seen that interview where she met Kevin Costner in the elevator and she just could not talk to him and I remembered what she said about not being able to send text: "Everytime we aren't filiming I miss them a lot. Especially Rupert, who I can't text. It's really not fair!"

lumosasphodel39, i've been looking for that interview too since i read about it somewhere here. can you please post a link to it? would like to see the context when she said it. if you don't mind though. i often wonder why she can't text him. hmmmmm.  :yesyes:

mr. pumpkinhead - but didn't emma say they snuggled? so snuggling + hands folded in lap. ;)

She said they snuggled?  Why did I never catch that? >.<

It does not seem like a far stretch after watching them sit together and comfort one another once the series was over. 

Rupert is so private that it is much more difficult to read things from him I think.  To me, he is definitely much more secretive than Emma.  It's ironic in a way really.  Emma has been linked by the media to many more relationships publically than Rupert has.  In a way that is NOT surprising from a media perspective.  So the truth behind all those links are in question.  It's more in question ESPECIALLY because of how Emma seems to be much more open about her feelings for Rupert.  To me the only doubt that creeps in about their relationship comes about because of the R/Elative lack of comments we get from Rupert.   While Rupert will let things slip on occassion he tends to be much more tight lipped about them.  Where's Kelly Ripa when we need her???

found the exact quote: â€œRupert’s the guy I go to when I want to be relaxed and have a good laugh. His dressing room is like a child’s wonderland with every kind of game, every kind of sweet, every kind of whatever you can imagine. I go to him if I want to snuggle up on the sofa and watch television.â€

i agree with what you said. though it relates to one of the thoughts that has been plaguing me. remember that in the earlier days, rupert was the talkative one among them? i wonder what happened? why did he suddenly become so reserved? emma was always cheerful and talkative so i guess its not any wonder that she lets slip more than rupert. i just wonder though, if rupert didn't change (don't get me wrong, him being so down-to-earth and kinda awkward and mysterious made me like him a lot), would he be more obvious than he is now? :o Yeah, its rupert's silence that causes doubt about them, but i guess, when he lets slip, it easily gives the r/e shippers hope. because whenever he lets slip, its gold. :D