The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say the whole "tick-tock" thing is hilarious! :rofl: IN a very endearing sort of way. And while I may be dating myself a bit here I have visions of the opening sequence to the old Mission Impossible television series with theme music and all going through my head whenever the bunch of you mention the "tick-tock" down to the big R/Eveal!

Flash back to 2001, after Rupert Grint returns from his casting call he finds a small audio tape and tape recorder sitting on the bed in his bedroom. Rupert pops in the tape. Presses Play. Voice of Christopher Columbus:

"Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint, you have 10 years to win Emma Watson's love without publically r/evealing that love while you are under the ever present vigil and scrutiny of millions of adoring fans who may carry an almost vicariously vested interest in uncovering your inner most feelings, hidden during this most secretly guarded endeavor. You must play your part with such dexterity and aplomb that even Miss Watson herself might be both charmed and mystified at times, the unknowing seeker of your hearts truest desire. This is your mission... should you choose to except it."

This tape will self destruct in 15 seconds!

and the rest as they say, is history.... *strike up Mission Impossible Theme music* :o

I borrowed this from a friend's tumblr. :doh:

love the picture thats from the comic relief sketch its funny out. Love the story casual observer. I loved the tick tock thing too it made me smile everytime i read it at end of refan aka tick tocks posts i thought she was gone mad! Its cool we all use it now. Speaking of tick tock where have u gone? Gotta go school keep tick tocking!

I just have to say the whole "tick-tock" thing is hilarious! :rofl: IN a very endearing sort of way. And while I may be dating myself a bit here I have visions of the opening sequence to the old Mission Impossible television series with theme music and all going through my head whenever the bunch of you mention the "tick-tock" down to the big R/Eveal!

Flash back to 2001, after Rupert Grint returns from his casting call he finds a small audio tape and tape recorder sitting on the bed in his bedroom. Rupert pops in the tape. Presses Play. Voice of Christopher Columbus:

"Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint, you have 10 years to win Emma Watson's love without publically r/evealing that love while you are under the ever present vigil and scrutiny of millions of adoring fans who may carry an almost vicariously vested interest in uncovering your inner most feelings, hidden during this most secretly guarded endeavor. You must play your part with such dexterity and aplomb that even Miss Watson herself might be both charmed and mystified at times, the unknowing seeker of your hearts truest desire. This is your mission... should you choose to except it."

This tape will self destruct in 15 seconds!

and the rest as they say, is history.... *strike up Mission Impossible Theme music* :o

I borrowed this from a friend's tumblr. :doh:

Bwaaaaaa...funny Jon--love the pic from Comedy Relief. Tick :rofl: Tock!! Rupe's a sly ginger!! <_<

Ummmm...new interview with Emma. She doesn't mention the Grint, but notice

her reply on the last day of filming!! :rolleye0012:

My link

Jon I rolled off my chair laughing at that one ;) I was duh duh duh duh duh duh (Mission Impossible Theme) ;)...your post of 2001 (hehe brilliant ;))...

DW, SOOOOO agree with your statement-when I read that interview, I was like Emma, THIS is why you will have devoted fans for life. SO freakin down to earth it's unreal (but then again Rupert is also so freakin down to earth).

OHHHH soulsister-WAS SO THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!! ;) What happened that last day on set? ( I can picture Emma giving a lil smile here as she stayed silent) hehe...btw some were saying they think that is Emma laughing at Rupert in his "one word" answer for describing HP on empireonline-I agree with them that is sounds ALOT like Emma laughing ;) TICK TOCK TICK..... ;) hehe

Ummmm...new interview with Emma. She doesn't mention the Grint, but notice

her reply on the last day of filming!! :rolleye0012:

My link

I liked the interview, thanks for sharing!! :)

I especially liked this part:

What do you remember of the last day on set?

(She sighs and stays silent)

Hmmm... very intriguing!! I'd have liked to see her face at that moment.

There are alot of people who have said that was Emma laughing in the background...we dont know for sure-they could have been there at the same time. One of my friends even thought it was Emma laughing...it sounds alot like Emma's laugh. :)

Omg ive mist so much where to begin loved the dh set holding hands ha ha did you see them sneeking looks at one another. Casual observer ha ha mission impossible cracked me up.. All i can say is he well accepted that mission but weve rumbled him! Ha lol rupert with the one word thing was so good ha ha the laugh does sound like emma but she looked to be in different place in hers. Oh and that emma interview hello! Cud she be more obvious she defo misses him i mean all that footage released had her and rupert and then the ice cream thing awwww its love :) COME ON ALREADY !!!!!!!! TICK TOCK 7th july TICK TOCK! :)

We were wondering where our favorite tick tock has been!! :) Yesssss Emma's interview-VERY intriguing hehe-what was the last day on set hmmmm ;) ...as for being there-she could have been there on another day with all 3 of them there the same time. To me, it sounds alot like Emma laughing ;) Even my friend was like Emma's laughing awww LOL..anyway JULY BABY TICK TOCK TICK..... ;) We should be getting some interesting goodies around late June start of July ;)

We were wondering where our favorite tick tock has been!! :) Yesssss Emma's interview-VERY intriguing hehe-what was the last day on set hmmmm ;) ...as for being there-she could have been there on another day with all 3 of them there the same time. To me, it sounds alot like Emma laughing ;) Even my friend was like Emma's laughing awww LOL..anyway JULY BABY TICK TOCK TICK..... ;) We should be getting some interesting goodies around late June start of July ;)

yeah i was away AGAIN! :( so i have been missing everything loved the catch up though. yeah i think it sounds like emma so i did a little research there were a few days when they were all there together because in an interview with the phelps twins it was pointed out how close they were and friendly they seemed with one another so it could well have been our emma!(or the interviewer but whatever i choose to believe emma)and yessss there will be loads of interviews and all coming up to july 7th. Wonder what they will say about the kiss this year....mmmhhh cant wait! cbmac i have been looking for that pic for you i have it somewhere i just have to find it but when i do its yours not forgetting.

really love this quote from emma she just cant stop calling him amazing and gushing about him can she?

"there’s a scene where Rupert’s brother dies and the amazing thing about Rupert is that he’s a very self-contained human being. It’s very rare that you see him get emotional. The minute the camera rolls, he just becomes this other thing and he has so much, and I’m like, “Where does that come from?†Anyway, there’s a scene where he cries and I remember having to remind myself to keep acting because I just wanted to go, “You’re amazing! That was amazing!†I don’t know where he pulled it from…-

i cant get enough of the looks these two share its like BOOM! LOL

TICK TOCK my fellow shippers TICK TOCK not long now :) Woo hoo

You have nothing to be sorry for. I wasn't mad.,,,more like feeling helpless. I do believe we're all entitled to our opinions and we should be able to discuss openly, but I just didn't know what else to say because the "stay positive"/"we just have to be patient" messages haven't been working. Like Tick Tock said - it's having faith....I personally believe in God and have my reasons but not

scientific fact. We don't have solid proof about R/E - we

don't even know them - but we hold onto the feeling/faith

we have about them because of what we have

seen/read/observed about and between them.

And I didn't mean to imply that you were shipping D/E, but I just felt (at the moment I replied) that maybe you were looking for other people to really share your doubts. Like maybe you needed to NOT have us say "keep the faith" but you needed others to agree with your doubts so you could properly work both sides out.. Which is why I brought up D/E thread because that was the first thing thatpopped in my mind when I thought about people who would see nothing between R/E....and I admit that was amistake because I've never gone on the D/E thread so I

shouldn't have assumed that in addition to supporting D/E

they would include anti R/E.

I just read your post there now thank you and i will try be more positive i know im miss negativity and you in particular have always said nice things and pointed me in the right direction i know its late response not tryin to stir it again but j just w anted to reply. Miss positivity from now on scouts honor! :) Tick Tock you get so excited with whoo hoos, tick tocks boom. I laugh when i read it everytime your crazy out! ( in good way) im with cbmac on emma laughin in bckround thats her for sure. Keep tick tocking

Awww emma fan!!! :) That's the spirit!!! I am telling yall we send happy vibes our couple's way, then it is all awesomeness from then on ;) That is so cute that they were all there the same days as each other-I knew that they all had to at some point be on the same days! LOL...tick tock that picture of R/E throwing rocks-what I LOVE and ADORE is it was ALL improvised!!!! Yates just let them go at it with each other. The funny thing is that turned into a R/E moment moreso than a R/Hr moment-even their voices LOL As for Emma's quote about Rupert-she cant get enough of her guy. What I find so sweet and cute is that she will go on and on and on about her man, and when asked about Dan's performances, it is like 2-3 words. TICK TOCK TICK yall- we will be having that kaboom soon ;) OMG I am dying for the interviews/press junkets, EVERYTHING!!!! :ohyeah:

That's the spirit Emma Fan!! Wicked times are ahead.

We're all going to have to make sure we

keep our eyes/ears open when they start promoting DH2. Especially those of you in London/NY.

Are any of you shippers in UK planning on going to Leicester/Trafalger Square???

(I'm sure R/E will be giving hints). I can just see The Grint holding up Emma's hand(with a ring)

saying, "Hey"!!!

Ummmmm.....Chicago doesn't have any red carpet walks---I don't think any of the cast members

have been to Chi-Town. We'd be happy if Dobby or Hedwig would

walk the red carpet. :angry::icontwisted8pz:

Oh emma fan i know i get carried away i get soo excited i whoop, screech boom! Im too girlie that way :) loving that positive attitude keep tick tocking the countdown is on and we are gonna have a lot of interviews pics etc to study over next while. Its gonna be electric! Cbmac improvise ha ha they didnt even try hide it its was all bubbles and sunshine! ;) whoop woo keep tocking the tick everyone were gettin closer

AHHHH sooo soon!!!! I am telling yall we are gonna all go KABOOM when we see R/E arm in arm together and as a couple ;) They will have to pick us all up off the floor.

LOL!!!! Soulsister!!!! Sorry!!! I know what yas mean-couldnt DC get a red carpet even? Ahh well...btw love Chi-town-best city in the world!! :)

tick tock- yesssssss improvise hehe...they knew what they were doing ;)

TICK TOCK TICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Bubbles and sunshine???? Ha ha ha ha ha hilarious! Wouldnt it be lovely if they showed up arm on arm i think they will wait til hp is done and over with though to confess. No one will be looking at dan poor guy they will be watching emma and rupert waiting for them to give something away.

Forgot tick tock :)

Edited by emma fan

LOL!! Tick tock should be thanked and bowed down to for that lil siggy at the end of our posts ;)

I dont know emma fan-I am wagering on Dan to GIVE THEM AWAY AND BUST THEM! ;)

TICK TOCK ;)

Mmmhhh dan eh? Do you think hes a secret shipper or something? Thats interesting now very interesting. He does kinda say things and walk off or suggest things doesnt he? Like harry he knows but says nothing just hints ha ha do ye rem that interview where he said to both em and rupe surely ye would be fine kissing one another and then rupe says maybe one of us will die the look on dans face when he says surely they would be fine doing it... Tick tock

I rem that interview thats well old the one where they ask each other questions i watched it again and i saw it! It was like he was sussing them out. Ha he obv knows so now we must break daniel radcliffe make him confess and then bubbles and sunshine all round ( steal t.t :P) tick tock