The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

ITA Luciana ;) Emma has and always will be a R/Hr shipper-that quote is ALL WIN ;)

As for emmafan- we cant fault ya for your opinion so no worries about being yelled at-we dont do that here :) I will say this...I disagree about the publicity angle- they are just standing there next to each other listening to Heyman and JKR speak and only add a lil something at the very end. But what is interesting like I have said before is that R/E are standing so close to each other that they are practically on top of each other. As for them staying together til 5AM-there was a tweet that said R/E were together til 5AM at the party, in the VIP section-where no media will be allowed is my guess...of course there wont be pictures. Should R/E reveal their relationship (which I believe will be around DH 2 time), they will have waited to do so because they dont want to be misconstrued as publicity. In fact, think about that-you would think that they would be seen together more because of the whole publicity angle but they are not. Why? Because I honestly believe they are hiding from the media. As for the reaction to Rupert and the kiss being horrible-Rupert you know didnt take that personally-Emma was nervous when she had to speak about the feelings about the kiss then-for one thing she was dating another guy and again I think Emma was so taken with the kiss that what do you say? You say something negative to cover up your TRUE feelings. These 2 went out of their way to talk about how it was like kissing their sibling, was horrible, awkward, etc. The thing I ALWAYS found funny about that was that they are ACTORS-it is part of their job. Look at Dan/Bonnie-they NEVER went on and on like R/E did in '09...but now when you hear them talk about the kiss-they say nothing but positive things about it-genuine positive things. I am telling yas we are gonna be in for a pleasant surprise come DH 2 time ;) I just feel it!!! LOL

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol :rofl:

Oh Emma, you are so obvious!!!!

Ha ha lol that is excellent i agree with all the above comments cbmac12 ur soooo right. I actually cant stop laughing at this post "your doing it wrong" excellent. Ive also noticed with emma in interviews esp round xmas she cant stop smiling when rupert is brought up she tries to stop herself esp in the one where she says you can see it all over ruperts face. She tries her hardest not to smile but she does ha. Tick tock fellow shippers tick tock ha ;)

Edited by RE/FAN

Soooo not giving up i defo see somethin. Its electric so sweet the way they are together. Emma has such an extreme reaction to the kiss with rupert than her kiss with dan. Its weird like she is all giggly about it in the mtv interview where she says she pounces on him. I cant wait for interview time and premiere gonna be great! Emma fan i think that her and dan are close but only in friendship way...i dont see the sparks or electricity between them in recent pics and premieres. She appears to be standing closer etc to rupert.

i completely agree. if you see emma's reactions to her kiss with rupert and her kiss with dan, her reactions are totally different. with her and dan's kiss she probably had 1 or 2 comments about it being strange. with rupert's kiss she goes on and on about how horrible and akward it was, how she pounced on him, and the whole fake bro/sis line that everyone knows is not true and by her and rupert saying it so many times it just convinces us more and more that it's not true. she is also more nervous, giddy, and anxious while talking about her kiss with rupert.

Sadly on their part, but happily wohoo for us, they fail with that indifference hehe...they can run, but they cant hide-at least not from the fans-the media on the other hand seems to be pretty dense which works in our favor and especially R/E's favor as well-wont be suspected ;)

Not just for R/E, but for couples in general i love it when they are so obvious,everyone can see they they like eachother, but they both feel the other doesn't like them like that.

i completely love that. words can't express how much i love it and how true it is. Hint for emma: If you gonna insist on the whole bro/sis relationship you should try not to look at him with love and wanting. people don't look at their brother that way unless their family is very strange.

Edited by R/Eal Love

I find it sweet that Rupert's youngest sister Charlotte follows Emma's official twitter (as well as some Emma fan ones), especially after saying she'd be happy for Rupert if he did end up with her in a few years.

emma fan, on 15 May 2011 - 05:20 PM, said:

This is prob gonna make someone yell at me now but ive been really really looking at this whole thing lately and a few things have struck me. Im sad about them but cant help but think.First off the baftas, they were there together because its good publicity for them for their careers if other cast members had to have been there im sure it would have been different. As regards to this standing closely i think JK rowling and david where standing just like they were. there have been no pictures of them together at the parties so who knows if they were togther til 5a and they were both supposed to be single so the valentines day thing is kinda null and void. Rupert is finished filming his movie now so he probably has free time so either we will see him with georgia or if we are really lucky he will head stateside.I was watchin interviews and Rupert looks crushed when he hears emma has said their kiss was horrible she has always been the one to say the brother/sister thing. I defo thinks rupert likes her for sure but if we really look at emma im not sure if she returns the feelings. Maybe im just reading too much into it because im sick of waiting and now im finding reasons to doubt them being perfect because it hasnt happened....

I know we all have our ups and downs, but if you're looking for reasons to doubt them, then you'll find them. Focus on the positive. Remember why you started to ship them in the first place. And as I've said before, it's not over till one of them marries someone else. And not to sound preachy, but all good things come to those who wait ;D

These posts are gettin very exciting the buzz is inreal. Everyone seems to have a similar opinion across the board on mr and mrs giggles its only matter of time now id say. Cant wait to see them at premiere and in interviews gonna be exciting.

At to emma fan look at all the support this ship has and people dnt just ship them because of their characters... The above post said it all of you look for reasons you will find them. Patience is a virtue so rem the looks the love and get ready for best premiere yet ! Tick tock shippers

Im beginning to think rupert likes her but she is not sure. I mean if you look at the dan emma shipper pages they say same as us only about dan. Id say they arent together yet seems too good to be true

Dan is so open and outgoing, and dan and emma seem to have this open friendship with each other. I doubt emma wouldn't know if he did like her. Rupert is the quiet one and she has said this. She has said that her pet peeve with him is to be more open with her because Rupert is somewhat of a mystery to her. She has said that she still wonders what he was thinking during their kiss because he didn't say much. It must matter to her if she still wants to know. Point is, if rupert liked her, HE'D be the one she wasn't sure about. And she prob thinks dan is attractive, he's a handsome guy, but if has FEELINGS for one of them, it's rupert. She's too comfortable around dan. There's this shy sweet tension with rupert. To me, it's like she's not 100% sure how to act around him sometimes.

Edited by pat07

Yeah im with you about the openess of her relationship with dan i think we can all see that difference on the way she acts with both boys oops men. :) i dont get what ya mean by if rupert liked her he wud be the one she wasnt sure about?

I know we all have our ups and downs, but if you're looking for reasons to doubt them, then you'll find them. Focus on the positive. Remember why you started to ship them in the first place. And as I've said before, it's not over till one of them marries someone else. And not to sound preachy, but all good things come to those who wait ;D

Phew i taut everyone would go mental at me for that post.Thanks to refan emma&rupertgrint and cbmac12 for your nice comments showing me another side to my theories. i do ship them all the way i just sometimes doubt the evidence. when i came across a dan emma shipper forum the other day and it had similar content to ours i taut no way were wrong but i dont think so now. A taut also crossed my mind that emma likes to appear closer to rupert because she is trying to hide the fact that they may not be that close due to ruperts quiet nature etc but scratch that. Anyway i found these images and couldnt help but laugh

D/E shippers stealing R/E moment tut tut

As much as i hate the fact that they did that, i must say that it is a very well done !!!

But now i could compare the two, and wow does Emma & Rupert look miles better together. They just look much more sexy together then with Dan.

Phew i taut everyone would go mental at me for that post.Thanks to refan emma&rupertgrint and cbmac12 for your nice comments showing me another side to my theories. i do ship them all the way i just sometimes doubt the evidence. when i came across a dan emma shipper forum the other day and it had similar content to ours i taut no way were wrong but i dont think so now. A taut also crossed my mind that emma likes to appear closer to rupert because she is trying to hide the fact that they may not be that close due to ruperts quiet nature etc but scratch that. Anyway i found these images and couldnt help but laugh

Lol forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: D/E shippers are so delusionals!!!

We don't need a fake picture, we have the R/Eal pictures! ;)

These posts are gettin very exciting the buzz is inreal. Everyone seems to have a similar opinion across the board on mr and mrs giggles its only matter of time now id say. Cant wait to see them at premiere and in interviews gonna be exciting.

At to emma fan look at all the support this ship has and people dnt just ship them because of their characters... The above post said it all of you look for reasons you will find them. Patience is a virtue so rem the looks the love and get ready for best premiere yet ! Tick tock shippers

i agree. when i first started shipping r/hr i didn't ship R/E at all, i thought the people werer crazy. but that was BEFORE i really saw any interviews and pictures and quotes. now that i have it's completely obvious. i can't believe ever thought they didn't belong together.

Exactly

OMG the third one!! I love the way Emma looks at him. They were talking about THE KISS and it's obvious they liked it!!! :yesyes:

THIS WAS BEYOND HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Oh my gosh whoever came up with this we bow down before them!!!! ;)

As for the pictures above-this is why I say they are together/feelings/attraction-these pictures say it all-I feel like we look at the 2 of them and both are standing in a pile of drool around the other one ;) hehe tick tick tick...it truly is a matter of time ;) GO POSITIVE SHIPPERNESS YALL ;) Btw that manip of D/E HFW hug- <_<:rofl: just too funny...

THIS WAS BEYOND HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Oh my gosh whoever came up with this we bow down before them!!!! ;)

As for the pictures above-this is why I say they are together/feelings/attraction-these pictures say it all-I feel like we look at the 2 of them and both are standing in a pile of drool around the other one ;) hehe tick tick tick...it truly is a matter of time ;) GO POSITIVE SHIPPERNESS YALL ;) Btw that manip of D/E HFW hug- <_<:rofl: just too funny...

Its been a good shipping day today yay! I was just thinking at what time did everyone else start to think something was going on between the two? imagine we all pin pointed the same time. That would totally mean something.

hmmm... I don't think we all had the same time. For me I came to the whole Harry Potter experience much later then most, but I almost instantly shipped Rupert and Emma, which is weird in that I had never shipped celebrities, or anyone else for that matter before. It was a little over a year ago when I read the books for the first time and joined the forums in March or 2010. After seeing a number of the fan videos on youtube, I was pretty well convinced. I know those were edited videos, but the looks and interactions between Rupert and Emma were always the R/Eal thing. :yesyes:

I was late enough too actually i was the fifth movie i think. When i saw them in paris. O loved the way they looked at one another and at that time everyone was talkin about her and dan and i was like no ye are missin whats under yer noses. I actually shipped chilli and usher too ha. And then they got together and broke up :( my radar was off ha ha

Yeah im with you about the openess of her relationship with dan i think we can all see that difference on the way she acts with both boys oops men. :) i dont get what ya mean by if rupert liked her he wud be the one she wasnt sure about?

Yeah im confused too did it mean that she was confused because she liked him and didnt know where she stood!

I saw this HBP interview ages ago but didn't pick up on some things till a recent tumblr I saw pointed them out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWOb4P0VtIc&feature=youtu.be

A reporter asks when they would drink the luck potion, but Emma and Jessie heard "love." When Emma answers (or attempts to) she looks at Rupert, and as she continues to blush/stammer, Rupert asks the reporter if it was luck or love. It's like he knew what the question was but didn’t bother to correct/get clarification until he heard Emma's answer first, even taking a moment to drink water before "saving" her and clarifying the question.

I really loved the HBP press conference, it was much more entertained than the DH's. Emma was very embarrassed with that question!! :D

I hope the next press conference will be with the trio together!!

I saw this HBP interview ages ago but didn't pick up on some things till a recent tumblr I saw pointed them out:

A reporter asks when they would drink the luck potion, but Emma and Jessie heard "love." When Emma answers (or attempts to) she looks at Rupert, and as she continues to blush/stammer, Rupert asks the reporter if it was luck or love. It's like he knew what the question was but didn’t bother to correct/get clarification until he heard Emma's answer first, even taking a moment to drink water before "saving" her and clarifying the question.

I rem that one interviewer asked about something dan said about being horny or something and it completly through emma and rupert off was funny. They were just looking at one another like wtf

notice she is looking at rupert the whole time she's talking,and she keep repeating " well it's who you'd use it on" while looking lovingly at rupert. i also love when he comes in and saves her,