• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mischeif.managed

hawwwwwt

:blush:

awhh well thank you :)!!

and your veyr Prettyful :)

You're very welcome and thank you <3

:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

???

@Sammy: Thank you m'love. xD You really don't want to look like me though. >.< You'd be bullied.

Oh, Jade why don't I look like you? xD You are seriously so beautiful...your skin, hair and eyes are just perfect. Ok, I'll stop now haha xD And your pictures are just stunning! I love your hair and eyes. <3

Hun, you were probably bullied because people were jealous of your gorgeoueness.

Your hair is so COOOL

Thanks, friend (:

A photo my friend and I made yesterday for those who can't get enough of me :P

That is pretty darn cool...and so is your hair!

@mischief.managed: oh my god your hair... amazing :3

ty <3 it was behaving that day without me having to straighten it xD

Yeah seriously sammy, you are probably the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. SOOO pretty <3 and your skin color is amazing!!

This one was taken over the summer *AWKWARD POSE* idk what I was doing hahaha. I was in the North End, Boston. :) As you can see, I am relatively tiny.

I freakin' love your shirt! :lol:

Myself: I like both picture's though they're simular, taken at the same time to, yes. For once I like my picture. (: They were very large so I just quickly re-sized them.

Beautiful as always Jade. ;)

A photo my friend and I made yesterday for those who can't get enough of me :P

How the heck are you in 4 places at once?! How fun. Haha those are some fun looking glasses.

--

Found this in a random folder, I think it's almost 2 years old.

There's a couple here of me, and it will most likely from now be updated enough. :P

Jade, this and that are... amm lovely? I suck giving compliments, but you get the point haha

And a couple of myself (after taking a shower by the way, it's pretty obvious tho)...

Edited by Will

Well like Reznov said, hawt!

xD Oh, thanks lol

Yeah seriously sammy, you are probably the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. SOOO pretty <3 and your skin color is amazing!!

:blush: Thank you so much...and I've always been really self-conscious about my skin color haha.

There's a couple here of me, and it will most likely from now be updated enough. :P

Dude, stop being so gorgeous <3

Found a couple of old photos hiding somewhere. These were last spring in San Diego and Los Angeles.

Looking good Jer :D I want to go on the rollercoaster behind you. Your hair looks cute, like a hedgehog :0_0:

:blush: Thank you so much...and I've always been really self-conscious about my skin color haha.

Really? Sammy, you're gorgeous. I swear, my mouth drops open everytime I see a picture of you. :o And I agree with Karen, I absolutely looooove your skin color. It izzzz gorgeous. ^_^

Looking good Jer :D I want to go on the rollercoaster behind you. Your hair looks cute, like a hedgehog :0_0:

Ditto what the Kiwi said. :mellow: Kinda cute. :o:D:P

Found a couple of old photos hiding somewhere. These were last spring in San Diego and Los Angeles.

Last picture : is that Slash on ur right ????

Looking good guys- nice pics Will, Yeah Sammy ur skin tone is lovely !, Cute as always Sarah!

you look cute! I want to see your eyes one day. (:

Sarah you look amazing! :D I love your stuffed toy!

----

and everyone else who posted pictures, I can't overquote too much stuff, but seriously. best looking forum ever. ever. ever. ever.

Lookin' good there Sarah. ;)

Ditto what the Kiwi said. :mellow: Kinda cute. :o:D:P

Haha Thanks! I'll keep my hair like that then. Was thinking of growing it but didn't work out too well last time.

Last picture : is that Slash on ur right ????

My left? Nah that's my sister.

you look cute! I want to see your eyes one day. (:

Neverrr!!!! j/k I'll post one if I find one.