The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Terrorism is omnipotent. As long as there are people in the world, as long as there's a reason for a disgruntled individual to feel motivated to commit such crimes, there will always be a terrorist. This man was no longer the operational head of al Qaeda, he was "retired" so to speak. He is an iconic symbol for the global jihad against western countries. His death marks a personal and symbolic victory, not necessarily a military one.

Hey man,I understand all of that. Don't get me wrong,I am glad that he's killed and that,not only American people,but everyone who lost someone in 9/11 got some sort of closure.

I'm just saying that I think there's gonna be some serious repercussions from all of this. That's all.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing! In fact, I remember distinctly that when Suddam Hussein was killed my father told me I shouldn't be happy. Because the fact of the matter is, someone still died.

I think you have to look at it differently. It's not that all of these people were necessarily partying because of his death. More that everyone was celebrating America and banning together. It was a great time for America. We finally did something right, something that greatly helps our country. For many people, it was the final chapter to the horrors of 911. The knowledge that Osama can't hurt us anymore. I don't think it was "woohoo he's dead!" but more,"I am proud to be an American"

When Saddam Hussein got hanged, I actually felt sorry for him.

this is a bit off topic but the killing of Saddam Hussein was inhumane, being hanged in the 21st century...

Yes, it was inhumane and primitive.

We've been after this guy for quite some time. He's been haunting us every time his image is shown on television. The images of the September 11th attacks especially haunt us and knowing that this man is responsible creates a sense of fear and anger. This man is the reason why security measures are so scrutinizing, and why every American looks over their shoulder ever time they travel. This man made us paranoid. This man is the reason why 3000 innocent people died in one September morning, made us realize that we are vulnerable. And this man called for his group to declare war on the United States of America and personally said that he will not stop until he kills very many American men, women and children. His death is almost like a weight off our shoulders.

I'm aware of that. But it's also the fault of the media that you got all paranoid.

Yes reports say that among the dead were him, his son, 2 couriers, and a woman who was used as a human shield. Another woman was also wounded in the firefight. The man was shot twice in the head so I don't know if a photograph of his dead body will be convincing enough since he won't have a head left. DNA testing is what we're going off now since his body has already been laid to rest.

---

Another note I felt that it was a good thing that his body was immediately laid to rest in accordance with Islamic custom. Yes we hated the guy but we have enough respect for him as a human being to bury him properly.

Wait what? The body is already gone? You can't be serious lol.

This is off topic as well but I'll add on.

this is a bit off topic but the killing of Saddam Hussein was inhumane, being hanged in the 21st century...

lol is there really any humane way of taking life? Taking life is taking life, whether a creature is good bad happy sad, doesn't really matter in the end. The only arguably real "humane" way of killing a person would be through lethal injection, and even research and studies these days suggests that people actually still feel pain before they die, even while knocked out.

I suppose in the end let me leave you all with this question. If you are going to kill someone in the end does it really even matter how humane you are in killing them? They are still going to die and they can't be brought back. The only thing a "humane" killing does is ease the conscience of those who are killing the person. You can argue that it eases their pain and they don't suffer, but what will they care? They'll soon be dead. (please don't turn this question into a religious debate like "omg but he'll still carry the memory of what happened in heaven/hell," if they end up in either I'm sure they have more pressing matters to attend to than how severe their life ended).

One way or the other the ethics and morality behind taking joy in someone's death, even someone considered a monster by most, isn't clear. There isn't a right or wrong answer, nothing is clearly defined. In the end you have to make your own decisions on the subject and live by them.

By the way to all of you who think this mysteriously happened at a convenient time, I would strongly refute this. First of all the primaries don't start until early next year, and the general election doesn't happen until November 2012. This leaves more than a half year gap between the primaries, by which time I'm sure the increased popularity for Obama will have worn off. Sure he came through with one of his promises made during the last presidential election, and that will definitely help him. However it's not going to sweep him straight into the white house. What will sweep him in is if jobs in America suddenly sky rocket and the economy rebounds, not the death of a terrorist.

The 1st time I saw that osama was dead- was a 9am today. i looked at the title and thought - What :lostit: really? i had to read the story i was like omg osama dead? :ohyeah: - i also had to check that the usa - well done - i salute you- had taken the body which they had then he was buried in an islamic fashion at sea.

2nd/May/2011 - A heroic day that will probably be remembered as a true american (and world-wide) success.

But it is also worrying what is to come - will Al- Queda fall or not ?

Probably nothing much will change. I seriously doubt that Bin Laden was still very actively the leader of Al-Qaeda. After all, he had been a fugitive for about ten years. The primary result of Osama's death would be, I guess, a symbolic victory for the US.

I'm aware of that. But it's also the fault of the media that you got all paranoid.

The fault of the media? You have to remember that there are two sides to the media, just as there are two sides to the war(s) that are currently going on. I am not going to go out on a limb and say that I'm glad Osama Bin Laden is gone and disposed of. I'm sure that commuters in all urban areas, and travellers who take planes will be on edge. Just because Bin Laden is gone does not mean terrorism will stop.

However, unless you were in New York when 9/11 happened, lived in a state that was 30 miles away from NYC, or experienced it first or second hand, then you don't have the right to say Americans became "paranoid" because of the media. What about the media on the other side? The Al-Qaeada side? You're surely not going to tell me that they leaked their media of tapes of Bin Laden declaring that the Western world (and certain Eastern places) were going to be targeted?

I do know that the media, in general, is deluded. Sometimes it claims ridiculous things, but someone has to be smart enough not to read and believe everything that is broadcasted. Media agencies also take political sides and present their information based on certain appeals to their targeted audience. However, paranoia after 9/11 was warranted . 2001 brought us out of our area and sense of "security" about the world.

3000 lives were lost, and no one can ever bring them back. The workers who rescued people and recovered near-cremeated remains on the site of Ground Zero now suffer physical repercussions from debris, rebel, dust and fuel created by or from those planes that struck the Twin Towers. I know someone, who this year, was diagnosed with a inoperable, maybe terminal, form of cancer. He worked double shifts and more in weeks and months after September 11th, 2001 on the Ground Zero site.

My mother, who was born and grew up in New York City all her life, and saw terrible things and been through tough times and hardships, responded to those calls as an emergency medical technician when the World Trade Center was attacked and bombed in 1993. She saw crazy things, and severly injured people, and perhaps dead people. She never really discussed the gruesome details with me. In 2001, days before 9/11, my mother met her friend at the WTC for lunch.

TO this day she will not step foot inside Manhattan, or even travel to any of the boroughs. I've tried to convince her so so so many times to come back but she won't do it. And I reckon when I travel now, she will be calling me and texting me 'round the clock because she recognizes what Bin Laden's death has the possibility of doing.

When someone's idea of normalcy is shattered completely, and their sense of security--their childhoods and their life is disrupted by a jarring event, you cannot blame the media for the sole purpose of making that person parnoid. I remember right where I was when those two planes were flown into the WTC--in school coming back from gym class. When the cameras were brought out into the streets--cameras that weren't recording for news--and you saw the looks on people's faces turn from happy or joyful to complete terror and you could see the fright fill their eyes, you remember where you were and what you were doing.

I am not celebrating Bin Laden's death. I wasn't out in the streets yesterday climbing street poles and waving my country's flag high and proud. I will tell you that when I walked down the street today, some very minor sense of security filled me. Very minor, because I know this is not the end of it and it never will be. One "villain" down, so many more to battle.

And also, to throw a wrench into that statement, would you say it was the media's fault in the 30's and 40's when the country was in the midst of World War II for why people in Europe were paranoid at the hands of another cowardly set of twisted leaders (Hitler and Mussolini)? Or was it a valid point for victims of the fallen countries then and political prisoners and sets of races to be paranoid? I know I digressed, but I want to offer discussion points for people reading.

Is there really any humane way of taking life? Taking life is taking life, whether a creature is good bad happy sad, doesn't really matter in the end. The only arguably real "humane" way of killing a person would be through lethal injection, and even research and studies these days suggests that people actually still feel pain before they die, even while knocked out.

I suppose in the end let me leave you all with this question. If you are going to kill someone in the end does it really even matter how humane you are in killing them? They are still going to die and they can't be brought back. The only thing a "humane" killing does is ease the conscience of those who are killing the person.

One way or the other the ethics and morality behind taking joy in someone's death, even someone considered a monster by most, isn't clear. There isn't a right or wrong answer, nothing is clearly defined. In the end you have to make your own decisions on the subject and live by them.

What will sweep him [Obama] in is if jobs in America suddenly sky rocket and the economy rebounds, not the death of a terrorist.

There isn't a humane way of taking a life. I agree with you, Dax. The phrase "humane killing" is a paradox or oxymoron. Its very adjective simply describes justification for heinous crime. Any murder is heinous, regardless of who the person is who is killed. And any justification for that crime is a distorted one in the perpetrator's thinking.

I am by no means saying it's a bad thing Bin Laden was eliminated. Neither can I classify it as a complete relief.

Ethics and morality are deemed good or bad depending on which side is using or manipulating them. It's demonstrated in something as inconsequential as Harry Potter (inconsequential because it is not "real life") and as consequential as national policy. American foreign policy will need to be adjusted because of Bin Laden's death and a successful mission.

The death of a terrorist is not going to be bringing Obama another term. If the strength of the dollar holds consistently for the remainder of his term, the economy starts rebounding (as Dax said), credit is further extended to mid-trustworthy debtors, and Americans (and those living in the US) get their jobs back, then that will be deemed a greater success.

The 1st time I saw that osama was dead- was a 9am today. i looked at the title and thought - What :lostit: really? i had to read the story i was like omg osama dead? :ohyeah: - i also had to check that the usa - well done - i salute you- had taken the body which they had then he was buried in an islamic fashion at sea.

2nd/May/2011 - A heroic day that will probably be remembered as a true american (and world-wide) success.

I couldn't believe Bin Laden was dead. Karen was the first one who told me last night, and I watched the press conferences and broadcast of the unfolding events in the US. It was something I've wanted to hear for quite a long time.

I do not believe it is a "Heroic Day". I certainly hope it doesn't become a national holiday or anything of that sort. A Heroic Day is when both wars end and the Middle East becomes quiet.

I am unsure myself in Al-Qaeda will fall. Terrorism is something that will be ongoing as long as people hold deep-seated bias and distorted beliefs of a greater good. Osama Bin Laden was a nominal figure in the past decade, meaning he may have played the main roles in the '93 bombing of WTC and the 9/11 attacks on WTC, the Pentagon, and Flight 93 which crashed in Pennsylvania. However, he was in hiding the last ten years.

In that time, new leaders could have been trained that no one has yet to know about. Unfortunately, I don't think the world will be quiet after this. People all over the world--not just Americans--have to keep vigilant and ignore the false-sense of security that Bin Laden's death offers.

Edited by Lena

There wasn't any way to make that shorter?

The fault of the media? You have to remember that there are two sides to the media, just as there are two sides to the war(s) that are currently going on. I am not going to go out on a limb and say that I'm glad Osama Bin Laden is gone and disposed of. I'm sure that commuters in all urban areas, and travellers who take planes will be on edge. Just because Bin Laden is gone does not mean terrorism will stop.

However, unless you were in New York when 9/11 happened, lived in a state that was 30 miles away from NYC, or experienced it first or second hand, then you don't have the right to say Americans became "paranoid" because of the media. What about the media on the other side? The Al-Qaeada side? You're surely not going to tell me that they leaked their media of tapes of Bin Laden declaring that the Western world (and certain Eastern places) were going to be targeted?

I didn't say because of the media, I said/meant the media made it worse over the years. And who are you to tell me what rights I have anyway? I've seen what media can do. Even I was afraid for years because I've seen it live on tv.

I do know that the media, in general, is deluded. Sometimes it claims ridiculous things, but someone has to be smart enough not to read and believe everything that is broadcasted. Media agencies also take political sides and present their information based on certain appeals to their targeted audience. However, paranoia after 9/11 was warranted . 2001 brought us out of our area and sense of "security" about the world.

Well a lot of people aren't smart enough then.

3000 lives were lost, and no one can ever bring them back. The workers who rescued people and recovered near-cremeated remains on the site of Ground Zero now suffer physical repercussions from debris, rebel, dust and fuel created by or from those planes that struck the Twin Towers. I know someone, who this year, was diagnosed with a inoperable, maybe terminal, form of cancer. He worked double shifts and more in weeks and months after September 11th, 2001 on the Ground Zero site.

Yes, it's very tragic and sad indeed.

My mother, who was born and grew up in New York City all her life, and saw terrible things and been through tough times and hardships, responded to those calls as an emergency medical technician when the World Trade Center was attacked and bombed in 1993. She saw crazy things, and severly injured people, and perhaps dead people. She never really discussed the gruesome details with me. In 2001, days before 9/11, my mother met her friend at the WTC for lunch.

TO this day she will not step foot inside Manhattan, or even travel to any of the boroughs. I've tried to convince her so so so many times to come back but she won't do it. And I reckon when I travel now, she will be calling me and texting me 'round the clock because she recognizes what Bin Laden's death has the possibility of doing.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she'll feel better one day.

When someone's idea of normalcy is shattered completely, and their sense of security--their childhoods and their life is disrupted by a jarring event, you cannot blame the media for the sole purpose of making that person parnoid. I remember right where I was when those two planes were flown into the WTC--in school coming back from gym class. When the cameras were brought out into the streets--cameras that weren't recording for news--and you saw the looks on people's faces turn from happy or joyful to complete terror and you could see the fright fill their eyes, you remember where you were and what you were doing.

I remember that day very well as well. I remember the weather, my thoughts, every moment that I saw live on tv. I've seen the second plane crash, the two towers collapse live on tv. And I won't ever forget that. Of course it's not the same if you seen it live in NY, but it's enough.

I am not celebrating Bin Laden's death. I wasn't out in the streets yesterday climbing street poles and waving my country's flag high and proud. I will tell you that when I walked down the street today, some very minor sense of security filled me. Very minor, because I know this is not the end of it and it never will be. One "villain" down, so many more to battle.

There was a time when I was afraid of terrorisim and bombs while I was in the states and back home. But I am not anymore. I don't see the reason why I should be.

And also, to throw a wrench into that statement, would you say it was the media's fault in the 30's and 40's when the country was in the midst of World War II for why people in Europe were paranoid at the hands of another cowardly set of twisted leaders (Hitler and Mussolini)? Or was it a valid point for victims of the fallen countries then and political prisoners and sets of races to be paranoid? I know I digressed, but I want to offer discussion points for people reading.

I remember the US being really paranoid about communism. Not trusting their own neighbours anymore. And who created that paranoia?

There wasn't any way to make that shorter?

I didn't say because of the media, I said/meant the media made it worse over the years. And who are you to tell me what rights I have anyway? I've seen what media can do. Even I was afraid for years because I've seen it live on tv.

Well a lot of people aren't smart enough then.

Yes, it's very tragic and sad indeed.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she'll feel better one day.

I remember that day very well as well. I remember the weather, my thoughts, every moment that I saw live on tv. I've seen the second plane crash, the two towers collapse live on tv. And I won't ever forget that. Of course it's not the same if you seen it live in NY, but it's enough.

There was a time when I was afraid of terrorisim and bombs while I was in the states and back home. But I am not anymore. I don't see the reason why I should be.

I remember the US being really paranoid about communism. Not trusting their own neighbours anymore. And who created that paranoia?

I guess there wasn't any way to make that shorter Widu? No one has to read what I write. I offer ideas and opinions but I focus on my writing as well. That's what the Forum's done for me since I've been on hiatus.

Yeah, well, what ever is depicted on television is what is going on. The moment it all changes is when there are words added to reports and certain quotes start getting clipped and manipulated. The reason I talked about rights is because what is felt by Americans is quite different from people outside of the United States. It may be brought on by distorted beliefs or unsound insecurities, but paranoia is still valid emotion. And it's brought on by several factors. Media and surrounding people will create that "unsafe" environment. It's something to fight against, it's just that media may have been a contributing factor.

If you're not afraid anymore then I congratulate you, because there are still instances when I am.

Paranoia emerges from all sides. But when death pervades, then major factors come from those creating deaths. US may have been parnoid because of Communism, but it comes from the fear of the downfall of democracy or any other ideology.

But I digress. -_-

Hey man,I understand all of that. Don't get me wrong,I am glad that he's killed and that,not only American people,but everyone who lost someone in 9/11 got some sort of closure.

I'm just saying that I think there's gonna be some serious repercussions from all of this. That's all.

No doubt of that. This is a case in which we're f***ed no matter what the outcome. If he's still at large, he may still be involved in al Qaeda's activities(and did fund them); if he was captured, there will no doubt be terrorist attacks by his organization and network for his freedom; if killed, he becomes a martyr for his jihad. His organization will continue unfortunately.

When Saddam Hussein got hanged, I actually felt sorry for him.

Yes, it was inhumane and primitive.

It will surprise you what methods of execution are used by certain nations. Recently in the People's Republic of China, foreign nationals were executed by firing squad just for allegedly attempting to smuggle narcotics.

Wait what? The body is already gone? You can't be serious lol.

The media has their own agenda. Government media or private media, it makes no difference. The trick is reading between the lines, omitting the political crap, and doing your own homework. Yeah the body is gone. His body is supposed to be buried properly in accordance to custom within 24 hrs.

I definitely hope this will not become a holiday. If it does, it's a victory for bin Laden. He wanted us to deviate from our way of life in fear. This definitely is a victory to everyone fighting this global war on terror.

---

Again we're celebrating not the death of a man. We're celebrating a victory in this war. bin Laden was the common enemy, and that enemy has been vanquished. We set out a goal and achieved it.

“The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.†~W

It's a good thing people like Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein die the way they do at least sometimes. Otherwise, wouldn't the world look like it's all "wrong"?

If you decide to live a life beyond all generally accepted boundaries, it should be clear that someone sooner or later might make you pay for that.

Maybe you don't mean it this way purple but calling us out as being unjustly paranoid over 9/11 or the Red Scare is coming across as a dig.

I remember that September day. And although I watched it on TV and was not there, when the first tower fell my heart sank with it. To see those people jumping out of the windows from 80 stories up to certain death was horrific. You could only imagine (although you wouldn't want to) how awful it must have been inside the building in order for people to choose jumping to certain death as the better option. They had gotten to America. They had taken a piece of our freedom that we have fought so hard for for the last 2+ centuries.

And call us crazy for not trusting others during the Red Scare but you weren't there. You're judging a people from the eyes of someone living over 50 years later. Some of the distrust was needed. And we fought off communism and won. If not for the tenacity of the U.S. Europe might be speaking Russian now. We won the space battle. We won the technology battle. We backed them down at the Bay of Pigs. The mutually assured destruction is what kept the communist at bay with their ICBMs. President Reagan in his fight against communism put Germany back in one piece when he implored Gorbachev to tear down the wall.

All I gotta say is those SEALs are some bad muthas.

Maybe you don't mean it this way purple but calling us out as being unjustly paranoid over 9/11 or the Red Scare is coming across as a dig.

I remember that September day. And although I watched it on TV and was not there, when the first tower fell my heart sank with it. To see those people jumping out of the windows from 80 stories up to certain death was horrific. You could only imagine (although you wouldn't want to) how awful it must have been inside the building in order for people to choose jumping to certain death as the better option. They had gotten to America. They had taken a piece of our freedom that we have fought so hard for for the last 2+ centuries.

Every time I see images of the attacks on that day, I choke up and get chills down my spine. They definitely succeeded in taking a bit of our freedom that day. But they should've known that we as Americans persevere when united under a cause. No matter what differences we have, we as Americans set those aside when we become united in times of distress and need.

If not for the tenacity of the U.S. Europe might be speaking Russian now. We won the space battle. We won the technology battle. We backed them down at the Bay of Pigs.

That was actually because of the influence of The Silence. We all simply forget now... 'cause we're not looking at them. But they're always in the corner of our eye.

They definitely are some badass doorkickers. Think I heard somewhere that some of them were the same individuals that took out the Somali pirates and rescued the hijacked ship captain.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Think I heard somewhere that some of them were the same individuals that took out the Somali pirates and rescued the hijacked ship captain.

I read the same thing. Although officially Team 6 doesn't exist.

I read the same thing. Although officially Team 6 doesn't exist.

Well neither confirmed or denied. They're known as DEVGRU nowadays though; very much as how Delta Force is known as Combat Applications Group.

I sort of agree that you shouldn't celebrate someones death...but on the other hand he has arranged the murders of thousands of innocent men women and children. He was the face of terrorism. The world is a better place without him, therefore yes it is great that he is finally dead! RIP is def not something I would say either, why should he rest in peace when millions never will because of his deliberate actions.

Yeah now you take what I said way too far, but meh. *shrugs*

And as I said, I remember it very well as well. Every moment of it, everything I saw. Just like you.

Oh yeah, slaughtering the native amaericans, yeah you fought hard for your 'freedom'.

And call us crazy for not trusting others during the Red Scare but you weren't there. You're judging a people from the eyes of someone living over 50 years later. Some of the distrust was needed. And we fought off communism and won. If not for the tenacity of the U.S. Europe might be speaking Russian now. We won the space battle. We won the technology battle. We backed them down at the Bay of Pigs. The mutually assured destruction is what kept the communist at bay with their ICBMs. President Reagan in his fight against communism put Germany back in one piece when he implored Gorbachev to tear down the wall.

I used it because Lena asked me something about WW2. ;) You weren't there as well. Capitalisim vs communism, what a epic battle. lol we don't really know that. But gee thanks, Russian is a tough language. Yeah winning the technology battle is really hard when your opponent doesn't have the same amount of lets call it cash. Till now Russia fights with the aftermath of the technology battle. You know, the Allies would've liked it more if Germany didn't get reunited. And it was the people who fought hard to reunite Germany and managed in the end.

Anywho we get more off topic than we should.

Edited by I am Not Purple

And as I said, I remember it very well as well. Every moment of it, everything I saw. Just like you.

Oh yeah, slaughtering the native amaericans, yeah you fought hard for your 'freedom'

Way to place double standards. On what grounds are you making this comparison? It's like still blaming the German people of today for the holocaust.

Way to place double standards. On what grounds are you making this comparison? It's like still blaming the German people of today for the holocaust.

Because I couldn't resist. He was talking about some freedom that you fight for since 2+ centuries. Yeah guess what? They still do.

Boys relax!

Let's remember what the point of this thread is for, to be thankful and be able to breathe a little better now that our enemy is dead. Will terrorism be over? No. But this is just the beginning. This helps Americans remember what America is all about.

I sort of agree that you shouldn't celebrate someones death...but on the other hand he has arranged the murders of thousands of innocent men women and children. He was the face of terrorism. The world is a better place without him, therefore yes it is great that he is finally dead! RIP is def not something I would say either, why should he rest in peace when millions never will because of his deliberate actions.

i agree. in my opinion you could even say that he deserved it.

kay, you can bash me now.

Oh yeah, slaughtering the native amaericans, yeah you fought hard for your 'freedom'.

I used it because Lena asked me something about WW2. ;) You weren't there as well. Capitalisim vs communism, what a epic battle. lol we don't really know that. But gee thanks, Russian is a tough language. Yeah winning the technology battle is really hard when your opponent doesn't have the same amount of lets call it cash. Till now Russia fights with the aftermath of the technology battle. You know, the Allies would've liked it more if Germany didn't get reunited. And it was the people who fought hard to reunite Germany and managed in the end.

Are we doing this?!

You may remember 9/11 but not being an American you will never get it. I watched the news and saw what happened in Japan a couple of months ago but I won't do those people the disservice of pretending that I know how they feel.

You wanna talk slaughter? Aren't you from Germany? How bout your boy Hitler. You got no room to talk buddy. You've stepped in something you don't understand man. Now I suggest you just step off guy.

You do know that Al-Qaeda did not only attack America? Yes,9/11 was the worst,but people seem to forget what happened in Spain in '04 and London in '05 just to name a few. You're not the only ones who suffered the attacks...

P.S. Richie is German,Hitler was Austrian ;)

Are we doing this?!

You may remember 9/11 but not being an American you will never get it. I watched the news and saw what happened in Japan a couple of months ago but I won't do those people the disservice of pretending that I know how they feel.

You wanna talk slaughter? Aren't you from Germany? How bout your boy Hitler. You got no room to talk buddy. You've stepped in something you don't understand man. Now I suggest you just step off guy.

And who are you telling me I don't understand? I don't think you're in the position to do so. Maybe you should start to chill a bit. I'm not the one who started all of this. So I suggest you step off. I only replied to what you said, tyvm.

This topic is closed for me.

You do know that Al-Qaeda did not only attack America? Yes,9/11 was the worst,but people seem to forget what happened in Spain in '04 and London in '05 just to name a few. You're not the only ones who suffered the attacks...

Exactly.

haha yes he was.

Edited by I am Not Purple

Are we doing this?!

Like it's already been pointed out Hitler wasn't German

But seriously, thats out of line anyway!

It's not fair to say someone wont get that because they're not american either, the world saw what happened and it wasn't only Americans who died. Also other countries have been attacked.

And this exonerates Germany how? As I recall he was the German head of state during the holocaust.

I'm not the one who started all of this. So I suggest you step off. I only replied to what you said, tyvm.

Not true.

Just looking through the posts, you were being antagonistic toward sirbenedictvs. Then Lena got in on it and you and sirbenedictvs and Lena went at it before I ever got involved.