The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from someone on some board I cant remember which one that Rupert has a place close by Emma's place. Second, Luciana I am wracking my brains and cant find it!!! It is the segment where Rupert says "she's lookin good" and you can see Jay in the background almost watching him-I was a lil creeped out by that LOL

BRING ON R/E GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE DUE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

I heard from someone on some board I cant remember which one that Rupert has a place close by Emma's place. Second, Luciana I am wracking my brains and cant find it!!! It is the segment where Rupert says "she's lookin good" and you can see Jay in the background almost watching him-I was a lil creeped out by that LOL

BRING ON R/E GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE DUE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

Yeah his place (by her side) is very close to her place (by his side)! Can't really get much closer than that, and yet somehow when the cameras are'nt watching. I bet they do! :0_0:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3STgm3eP4Q&feature=fvwrel

Both of these interviews show the BL in action of these 2:Rupert smears his hands all over his face (trying to

hide those emotions, Rupert??), and grinning like crazy and Emma puts her hands around her head (like she did in GOF at the Yule Ball)--like

in euphoria)!! :excited: I liked the way the interviewer asked Rupert about his kissing Kim in Cherrybomb--then he says, "but kissing Emma

was different"!! :rolleyes:

Their little brother/sister act isn't working anymore---LOL!! :rolleye0012:

I also found this post on "Hollywood Dame" website. It's a discussion of R/E holding hands during

HBP premiere. This guy says he studied relationships:

William says:

February 9, 2011 at 2:26 am

I have been an analyst of the human race for quite sometime.Reading responses,expressions and how they act. This also includes photograph’s. As a ten year veteran of this skill and also a fan of the Harry Potter series I feel obligated to inform everyone of the nature of this love triangle. The message they hide is very subtle and overlooked by almost every fan. The only reason you believe Daniel and Emma should be together is because he is the male lead,nothing more. They are openley intamite about thier friendship.That means that that is exactly what they are. However there is a coldness about Emma and Rupert when thier together in photo’s and interviews. Meaning thier not as openly friendly. Why is that do you ask?.The hidden message is that they try so hard to hide thier feelings for each other that when they do show,even a little bit of affection,thier secrets given away. Your correct about the eye gaze. She doesn’t look at Daniel the way she looks at Rupert. I’m sorry if you “Dan fans†didn’t read what you wanted to read. But when it comes to what Emma and Rupert share it would be an insult to just lie about it.

Omg the shipperness just continues and I swear yall it seems to be getting stronger whenever I come here!!! Ok well before I start my comments to these awesome posts from yall-no laughing what I am going to say....I normally dont recall my dreams and my dreams would never involve R/E but for some unknown strange reason this dream last night did and I recall it too!! Basically Bonnie Wright was over at my house, I guess she was there as an exchange student because my mom was cooking for her, taking care of her. Anyway I ask Bonnie if R/E are together in RL and she looks at me and just smiles LOL Btw this is current because she is engaged to Jamie because we talk about that too. Ok so then for some reason my dream shifts over to when they are filming Shell Cottage-no joke this is what I see in my dream-they are not filming and I am watching as Emma goes over to hug Rupert from behind (ya know the pic we have seen but you cant see Emma's face)but I get to see Emma go up behind him and places her face on his back. Later, they are filming, Rupert is lying down and Emma goes to lie her head down on his feet and they are waiting to film their scene together. But what was so strange in this dream is that there was just this peace with them, comfort, no worries who saw them together. Was very odd dream LOL...

Soul sister, those 2 are brother/sister like the Pope is not Catholic!!! I mean the bro/sis angle died a LONG time ago. Tbh I dont think they were ever like bro/sis, even when they were younger. What is funny is the kiss interviews was when Emma was with Jay so it was really funny watching Emma trying to convince the public and the interviewer that she didnt enjoy the kiss ;) LOL Rupert's reaction-poor baby was all happy about it and that jerk interviewer says the negative things. That's why I was so happy when Emma was defending her man. Emma easily could have played it off and joked about it but no she comes to his defense immediately. GO EMMA GIRL ;)

As for that post about the guy who analyzes relationships- WOW...that is crazy that R/E would have even come up since they have never been linked before. R/E share something very special-they have hidden feelings for years and now they are out with them. ;) I am telling yall again-we will have our expectations more than exceeded come DH 2 time ;)

RE/FAN: that tumblr says it all- I mean it really does-I agree with all those reasons too-but I also agree with that fact that I never shipped R/E because their characters wound up together. I just remember seeing pictures of them together/videos and I remember asking is there something more between them? Then I would say no and be like they are just very close. But these recent pictures of them the last few months especially-just screams there is something between them ;)I always go back especially to the BAFTAS-they were standing way too close together-practically on top of each other...

Anyway the ship continues... ;) The more positive vibes we send, the more positive things we get :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyJDlvHgIs&feature=related

I really believe this vid says it all about them :) RE/FAN dont give up hope...I still say there is something up between these 2-keeping it quiet from the media (for now ;))...it is just this feeling I cant shake off. I would say that yes they def started out as friends and I would so be happy and content with that but honestly when you see them together, especially those BAFATAS and PREMIERES *only thing we have that is current LOL, there is love too. I mean love between 2 people like a marriage. I consider myself to be a pretty good judge of people and to have strong instincts about people too. My instincts just keep screaming at me they are together. Also, I am in agreement with soulsister-you never see them happier than when they are together. It's like they just bring out a light from each other that only they can do for each other. I am jealous to be honest of their relationship ;) I think every one of us girls wants to have that kind of guy in their life. Also, not saying anything but Rupert recently said again how he and Ron meshed in RL...Emma saying all the time how she is like Hermione--who ends up together? :rolleye0012: hehe

Edited by cbmac12

Im beginning to think rupert likes her but she is not sure. I mean if you look at the dan emma shipper pages they say same as us only about dan. Id say they arent together yet seems too good to be true

Soooo not giving up i defo see somethin. Its electric so sweet the way they are together. Emma has such an extreme reaction to the kiss with rupert than her kiss with dan. Its weird like she is all giggly about it in the mtv interview where she says she pounces on him. I cant wait for interview time and premiere gonna be great! Emma fan i think that her and dan are close but only in friendship way...i dont see the sparks or electricity between them in recent pics and premieres. She appears to be standing closer etc to rupert.

But here is the huge difference again with R/E vs D/E...The vibe you get is that of a brother/sister-very cute!! I loved that pic of her and Dan together when she visited him but honestly that looks like a sister visiting her brother. When you look at R/E together, there is clearly that sexual tension between them. Emma btw you will see cant get enough of touching Rupert when she is with him. She always has to in some way touch him that is alot more than friendly than she does w. Dan-look at the premieres this year-they are practically glued to each other-you see Emma ALWAYS migrate towards Rupert-they really are like magnets to each other. The other thing too is this Emma helping Rupert in his ice cream van, that is HIS thing and what happens that day on set? It became THEIR thing to do. ;) I love it when we are confronted with the other sides of D/E stuff ;) We will always have our ammo to fire right back at them hehe

I found this post soulsister posted VERY interesting... William says:

February 9, 2011 at 2:26 am

I have been an analyst of the human race for quite sometime.Reading responses,expressions and how they act. This also includes photograph’s. As a ten year veteran of this skill and also a fan of the Harry Potter series I feel obligated to inform everyone of the nature of this love triangle. The message they hide is very subtle and overlooked by almost every fan. The only reason you believe Daniel and Emma should be together is because he is the male lead,nothing more. They are openley intamite about thier friendship.That means that that is exactly what they are. However there is a coldness about Emma and Rupert when thier together in photo’s and interviews. Meaning thier not as openly friendly. Why is that do you ask?.The hidden message is that they try so hard to hide thier feelings for each other that when they do show,even a little bit of affection,thier secrets given away. Your correct about the eye gaze. She doesn’t look at Daniel the way she looks at Rupert. I’m sorry if you “Dan fans†didn’t read what you wanted to read. But when it comes to what Emma and Rupert share it would be an insult to just lie about it.

The only thing I disagree about is the "coldness" part-they actually bring about a heat together ;) hehe

YOU GO RE/FAN!!!! ;) THATS THE SPIRIT!!! ;)

Edited by cbmac12

Aww Thanks but i defo believe that her and dan are just friends.... I dont agree with the coldness either coldness enfers that they dont like each other in any way but the theory behind what was said in completely true. They are tryin to appear indifferent to one another on public but its not working out.

Aww Thanks but i defo believe that her and dan are just friends.... I dont agree with the coldness either coldness enfers that they dont like each other in any way but the theory behind what was said in completely true. They are tryin to appear indifferent to one another on public but its not working out.

Sadly on their part, but happily wohoo for us, they fail with that indifference hehe...they can run, but they cant hide-at least not from the fans-the media on the other hand seems to be pretty dense which works in our favor and especially R/E's favor as well-wont be suspected ;)

Sadly on their part, but happily wohoo for us, they fail with that indifference hehe...they can run, but they cant hide-at least not from the fans-the media on the other hand seems to be pretty dense which works in our favor and especially R/E's favor as well-wont be suspected ;)

when i read up on these posts and see all the videos / obvious signs you all post i get all excited but then little comments get me thinking oh god were so wrong!That media comment is such, maybe there is nothing to pick up on because nothing is there to pick up on. I mean people read these posts maybe even the guys reps, so maybe rupert and emma know what is being said and now wont try and show it so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyJDlvHgIs&feature=related

I really believe this vid says it all about them :)

OMG i just watched that video all 14.50 mins of it was the best one so far! All the proof anyone needs is in that video its lovely. so sweet :) its full of the loooove loved it! cbmac12 best so far well done on the find :)

when i read up on these posts and see all the videos / obvious signs you all post i get all excited but then little comments get me thinking oh god were so wrong!That media comment is such, maybe there is nothing to pick up on because nothing is there to pick up on. I mean people read these posts maybe even the guys reps, so maybe rupert and emma know what is being said and now wont try and show it so much.

There so is something to pick up on! Watch that long video....watch the videos from last few pages of posts and read the links posted on them..plenty of somethings to pick up on. the chemistry between them oozes...

Edited by RE/FAN

HEHEHE...isnt it the TRUTH!!! ;) I think that R/E when they are out together in front of the cameras, they try to hide it and fail -epic fail LOL ;) WE SEE YOU TWO!!! LOL But yeah that video is really crazy-I love watching the years evolve and the clear chemistry/attraction/feelings they have for one another...as for the media not picking up what I mean is that they are too dense-I think also too the media feels Emma wouldnt go for a guy like Rupert (for whatever reason!!!!!) and dont try to look for anything. This is why I think they have this is in their favor-they can keep it quiet for as long as they have to do. Do their reps pay attention to comments and tell them to tone it down? Who knows-to me it looks like they dont listen very well!! ;)

Wow! I loved all the posts!! :yesyes:

Rupert and Emma share that kind of relationship that makes you believe there is something going on between them. I don't know when it started, but they like each other since a long time. Definitely.

We're definitely gonna get some R/EAL GOODNESS come DH2 promos/premieres. I mean, the last day of filming was bittersweet/sad (and they had that amazing hug and of course serving ice cream), but Harry Potter wasn't officially over....after DH2 premieres, it will be so imagine all the emotions they'll be feeling then. And imagine the after party....staying up till 5am again? ;)

SEE again right there- just friends are not going to stay out til 5AM and on VALENTNES DAY too?! I am just sayin...;) you are right rupert&emmagrint...DH 2 premieres and after party!!!! :) Emotions will be running even higher because this will be the last one (great now I just made myself sad LOL)...anyway bring on DH 2 stuff ;)

Luciana glad ya were enjoying the posts-was def a fun discussion :)

This is prob gonna make someone yell at me now but ive been really really looking at this whole thing lately and a few things have struck me. Im sad about them but cant help but think.First off the baftas, they were there together because its good publicity for them for their careers if other cast members had to have been there im sure it would have been different. As regards to this standing closely i think JK rowling and david where standing just like they were. there have been no pictures of them together at the parties so who knows if they were togther til 5a and they were both supposed to be single so the valentines day thing is kinda null and void. Rupert is finished filming his movie now so he probably has free time so either we will see him with georgia or if we are really lucky he will head stateside.I was watchin interviews and Rupert looks crushed when he hears emma has said their kiss was horrible she has always been the one to say the brother/sister thing. I defo thinks rupert likes her for sure but if we really look at emma im not sure if she returns the feelings. Maybe im just reading too much into it because im sick of waiting and now im finding reasons to doubt them being perfect because it hasnt happened....:(

This is prob gonna make someone yell at me now but ive been really really looking at this whole thing lately and a few things have struck me. Im sad about them but cant help but think.First off the baftas, they were there together because its good publicity for them for their careers if other cast members had to have been there im sure it would have been different. As regards to this standing closely i think JK rowling and david where standing just like they were. there have been no pictures of them together at the parties so who knows if they were togther til 5a and they were both supposed to be single so the valentines day thing is kinda null and void. Rupert is finished filming his movie now so he probably has free time so either we will see him with georgia or if we are really lucky he will head stateside.I was watchin interviews and Rupert looks crushed when he hears emma has said their kiss was horrible she has always been the one to say the brother/sister thing. I defo thinks rupert likes her for sure but if we really look at emma im not sure if she returns the feelings. Maybe im just reading too much into it because im sick of waiting and now im finding reasons to doubt them being perfect because it hasnt happened....:(

The way Emma looks at Rupert is not like a sister, so I really think Emma likes him :yesyes:

well i wont yell thats a guarantee......oh lord i have no idea what to say. I think there is chemistry and tension and feelings galore! Surely you saw/see this if you ship them?!

well i wont yell thats a guarantee......oh lord i have no idea what to say. I think there is chemistry and tension and feelings galore! Surely you saw/see this if you ship them?!