The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Emma has always said that she is similar to hermione and ron type character is good for her. The characteristics she thinks complement her are the ones she uses to describe rupert too. Maybe they havent actually realised this yet but im willing to bet they have and havent acted on it.

Edited by RE/FAN

Maybe they dont like each other like that just friends??i think ive lost hope :(

They like each other, definitelly!!!!!! :yesyes: But maybe, they are afraid to show their feelings.

I dont know I still say there could be something already up ;) Just a feeling-cant explain it-get these weird feelings sometimes with things-like an instinct-99% of the time my instincts are spot on *just sayin ;))

I LOVED what that post was btw :)

Hey fellow shippers--remember "The Secret" :yesyes:

I found this interesting site of Emma on her b'day, shopping @ thrift stores, and @ Bonnie's parent's jewelry store:Wright and Teague

(maybe she's looking for a "special style ring")?? LOL!! <_<

My link

This whole shipping thing R/Eally is analagous to sailing the seas. Sometimes the waves get a bit rocky and sometimes the sailing is smooth and the waters calm (well always calm for Luciana ;) ) The only question remaining is do Rupert and Emma sail off into the sunset? Do they visit Davey Jones' Locker at the bottom of the ocean? Or do they merely continue to drift aimlessly kind of like the Ancient Mariner, while the ambiguities of their relationship becomes our albatross? Or do they pull into port and jump on to a new ship to share a love we may not have seen?

Most of us have figured we would not REally learn anything concrete until a bit after the release of the final movie. I think that we are bouyed by seeing some of there interactions at the premiere of the last DH film and then our enthusiasm a bit muted by not seeing them together as much as we might like since then AND the rumors that surround their other potential relationships. For me the best option is to ride it out. A Sailor's resolve must be strong. Through all the storms and the island oases it's been an exciting and entertaining journey. :yesyes:

Thanks for the little video reminders R/E fan. :)

Edited by casualobserver

Most of us have figured we would not REally learn anything concrete until a bit after the release of the final movie. I think that we are bouyed by seeing some of there interactions at the premiere of the last DH film and then our enthusiasm a bit muted by not seeing them together as much as we might like since then AND the rumors that surround their other potential relationships. For me the best option is to ride it out. A Sailor's resolve must be strong. Through all the storms and the island oases it's been an exciting and entertaining journey. :yesyes:

Thanks for the little video reminders R/E fan. :)

The video reminders are very cute and ooozes the chemistry they share however your statement about seeing them together at premiere and then not seeing them together afterwards makes me think that maybe it is a friendship a great one.It seems the obvious answer? I would love to see them together, i think they would be wonderful together but im starting to believe i may not get to see it actually happen :0_0:

just a little reminder.....restore the faith

you've prob seen them before but they are sweet :D

I love how you always put a positive spin on the things i post rem..

they will keep in contact they shared ten yrs together growing up so no fear of that i imagine...who is to say that they dont get togther few yrs down the road... chemistry is chemistry you have it or you dont and they have it defo! whether they act on it or not only time will tell..i believe they will...chemistry like that you cant ignore forever...

i gained a positive spin and those videos you posted are indeed very sweet. I was reading back and saw you had ur doubts about them too and put it down to impatience. is it just impatience? Maybe we all over ananylse everything?

Edited by emma fan

Not really that long 'til the premiere now! Well, ok, like 3 months...

I can't wait to see their interaction a year after DH finished filming.

Hey, isn't it like 2 years since the kiss right about now?

And Jon, I love your 'location'! :D hahahaha

I am so going to be on Platform 9 3/4 tomorrow, I might see you there! :P

Edited by Dumbledores Woman

I must say that I'm a R/E shipper as well.I'm not delusional though and I don't ship them because of R&Hr either!

I just think they seem to match each other so well.Kinda Like soul mates.

I think they'll may end up together but much later in life -down the road- when they are both ready for marriage and children. I think for now that they may focus on their career and maybe have boyfriends/girlfriends but that doesn't make them any less cute together so I look forward to seeing them again.

But if that won't happen I'm fine with that as well and I'll just keep worry about mine :)

Edited by hailie

Not really that long 'til the premiere now! Well, ok, like 3 months...

I can't wait to see their interaction a year after DH finished filming.

Hey, isn't it like 2 years since the kiss right about now?

And Jon, I love your 'location'! :D hahahaha

I am so going to be on Platform 9 3/4 tomorrow, I might see you there! :P

Exactly, can you imagine both of them sitting next to each other, holding hands, and watching the

audience erupt into applause, screaming, whistling, when they show their kiss??!!!! :ohyeah: I think

we are in for a big surprise around July 15 or earlier. They're going to be under lots of pressure--especially

Rupert. I think Emma is really ready to settle down with him, and tame that ginger!! :yesyes:

I've also noticed R/E using the word "ALWAYS", when referring to each other. Rupert:"Emma will ALWAYS be a part

of my life"!! Emma:"We'll ALWAYS be best friends and stay in touch"!!

They also seem very bored and lonely when they're apart--I think that's the time frame we're in now. Both are filming

movies in different countries, but I betcha Emma is busy texting her little fingers off sending texts to Rupert.

Jon--really great location!! hahaha

So all you shippers--cheer up!! WICKED times are ahead!! <_<

thank you Katharine and Soulsister! :lol:

Let's all to Hogwart's it will be so much fun! :ohyeah::yesyes:

I think sharing that kiss made Rupert and Emma closer... no matter what, so who knows, it could be years down the line that they get together... maybe they won't, but they sure make a wonderful couple if that's what they choose. :yesyes:

Someone else joined our ship! A co-worker, who has not read the books but likes the movies, was talking about DH2. Of course we talked about R/Hr and I mention R/E have great off screen chemistry too. She shrugged and said " I don't really watch press or the actors outside the movies." After watching some vids, including the '10 years' she had on her sunscreen and seasick patch ;)

Don't mean to double post...My last post was before bed and I had this thought when waking up.

We MAY see some interaction in June because of the MTV movie awards. It's June 5. Don't get me started about the Riddle kiss being up for best kiss or Rupert NOT being nominated for acting (HP got 6 nominations I think), but I have a feeling they might show up for the awards to kickoff DH2 promotion.

Don't mean to double post...My last post was before bed and I had this thought when waking up.

We MAY see some interaction in June because of the MTV movie awards. It's June 5. Don't get me started about the Riddle kiss being up for best kiss or Rupert NOT being nominated for acting (HP got 6 nominations I think), but I have a feeling they might show up for the awards to kickoff DH2 promotion.

I really hope they can go, but I think they won't. Although Emma will be filming at that time so...

Great pictures. i LOVE the way Rupert looks at his girl.

Where did you find this pic?

I found it in fuckyeahronandhermione, but it's from Occlumencia. ;)

Exactly, can you imagine both of them sitting next to each other, holding hands, and watching the

audience erupt into applause, screaming, whistling, when they show their kiss??!!!! :ohyeah: I think

we are in for a big surprise around July 15 or earlier. They're going to be under lots of pressure--especially

Rupert. I think Emma is really ready to settle down with him, and tame that ginger!! :yesyes:

I've also noticed R/E using the word "ALWAYS", when referring to each other. Rupert:"Emma will ALWAYS be a part

of my life"!! Emma:"We'll ALWAYS be best friends and stay in touch"!!

They also seem very bored and lonely when they're apart--I think that's the time frame we're in now. Both are filming

movies in different countries, but I betcha Emma is busy texting her little fingers off sending texts to Rupert.

Jon--really great location!! hahaha

So all you shippers--cheer up!! WICKED times are ahead!! <_<

BRILLIANT. AWESOME. PERFECT post ;) AGREE... WICKED times are SO ahead for us shippers- we are in lull right now-Rupert in Sweden filming, Emma coming here to my neck of the woods next week to film. GOOD TIMES ARE GONNA HAPPEN- wait and see ;)

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkovsi4GPJ1qzh8kqo1_500.png ADORE THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hey thanks cbmac12--glad you liked it!! :rolleyes:

I found my book, Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers by Crawford and Sullivan, and our favorite couple

looks well suited--of course we already know that!! :rolleye0012: Here's what the books says:

Emma-April 15-Aries

Love & Friendship:A friendly warmth and self-awareness, ensure that you are popular with others. Since

success in dealing with people is a foregone conclusion, it may only be necessary to exercise discrimination,

as to whom you wish to be close to. Others may become dependent upon you, since you possess an ability to make

people feel emotionally comforted. It is therefore necessary to make sure you keep your relationships on an

equal footing. Home and family are liable to play a substantial part in your overall life plan, with material

security also being an important issue. Having high expectations from relationships, you may find it especially

meaningful to know that you are needed and appreciated. :)

Rupert-August 24-Virgo

Love and Friendship:You are likely to have a youthful side, that will keep you constantly interested in new people

and places. Love and companionship are very important to you, but a tendency to mood swings may bring difficulty to

relationships. Your need for fun makes you a good social mixer, and when relationships are based on mental affinity,

they are usually successful. You may be drawn to those who spark your creativity or to a partner who can share your

sense of humor. :rofl:

Very much so loved your post soulsister :)

Btw jon, forgot to add, your sailing analogy-awesome!!!

so based on this birthday info, do we set a date now for the wedding or in a year's time ;) Their descriptions- SO SPOT ON...that is actually a bit freaky have to say-in a good way-it really is like the fates spoke to them from the time they were born awwwwwwww ;)