Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin' good Dina ;) ...even for 3AM :rofl:

haha fanksss love :P

ohai you're pretty even at 3 in the morning! :P

haha thanks! :P

Exactly like this smiley:

:P

hahaha nice observation wiwi :o

Haven't posted a recent one in a while so I went out and shot one real quick.

I've been lookin at this picture for quite some time trying to figure out if i should say "hot" or "cute" :o You're both haha. Looking good. ^_^

^awwh you got some natural curls <3

these are a little old but they are goodies

with my dog Patches <3

My best friend sense forever <3

my friend kimmers <3

Gotta love my little sister <3

Sweetyyy you look so pretty <3 I love your eyes so much!

Normal... are you? :P

---

Haven't posted a recent one in a while so I went out and shot one real quick.

As normal as a fish out of water :P

Hawt jer :drool:

LOL!!! ..

Sammy your so silly:P!!

ty xD

Hawt jer :drool:

LOL!!! ..

Thanks Sarah. And you look like a sweetheart! :P

haha fanksss love :P

I've been lookin at this picture for quite some time trying to figure out if i should say "hot" or "cute" :o You're both haha. Looking good. ^_^

It can be both can't it haha. Fannksss darling!

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Joe: OMG OMG OMG I love the T-shirt! I have the same one. Tehe! Gosh awsome photo, looking cool!

Sarah: You're so adoreable. I love my Twin! <3 I like your look with Black hair.

Dina: You look great for 3:00am, I look half dead haha.

Sammy: Gah you're so normal. :P Pretty. <3

sirbenedictvs: You look great. (:

magelet87: You look adorable!

Here's a recent picture of me that a good friend photo shopped for me to take out the grainyness of my web cam and try and make me look better than I really do. :P

Thanks to my friend for her help! :3m_sie:

I woke up today and i just hated everything lol so i went to the hairdressers and did this horrible thing :( I miss my long hair so much now! I didn't tell her to cut it so damn short :( I like the way it kinda looks now but oh dear lord how will it look once it get curly. That's it, i'm not gonna shower ever from now on.

Here's a recent picture of me that a good friend photo shopped for me to take out the grainyness of my web cam and try and make me look better than I really do. :P

Thanks to my friend for her help! :3m_sie:

Good pic!

I woke up today and i just hated everything lol so i went to the hairdressers and did this horrible thing :( I miss my long hair so much now! I didn't tell her to cut it so damn short :( I like the way it kinda looks now but oh dear lord how will it look once it get curly. That's it, i'm not gonna shower ever from now on.

When I first heard you cut your hair short, I was afraid it was really short. :P But that looks actually good haha.

:whaa: Whoa! ...could you have gone shorter? hehe Still, that looks great on you, Dina!

a pic of me in my new sunglasses :)

229524_2075969543004_1357947957_3673134_1295825_n.jpg

B) You look pretty fly Ashley. :D

gosh thats super short :o

but i actually like it! :) you're prettayy.

Whatever, on set at film school

joe i love your hair hahahah :P!! so epic and amazing :D

i just wanna touch it :)

Word! Seriously, how do you manage it? ^_^

Wow that's a big change! The fringe is really cool, very unique. :) Short hair really really suits you, will be nice to see how it looks curly. :)

a pic of me in my new sunglasses :)

229524_2075969543004_1357947957_3673134_1295825_n.jpg

Always so pretty love :)

Film school sounds fun

It sure is, playing with $10k cameras is very fun

joe i love your hair hahahah :P!! so epic and amazing :D

i just wanna touch it :)

Haha thanks, I get that a lot

Word! Seriously, how do you manage it?

I wash it at night, and brush it in the morning, that is all

Gorgeous, Dina! I saw your other picture on tumblr, looks awesome with curly hair.