The Emma-Watson.net Forum

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty straightforward: which of the two beverages do you enjoy the most? What do you drink it with? When? With who?

I'm dominantly a coffee drinker but I've grown a recent liking to tea. Tea usually in the evening, coffee in the morning and in the afternoon a bit of both. What about you guys?

woah it's impossible to chose between those two. :P I love both and I drink both regulary. At the moment I drink more tea (Earl Grey). I drink it with milk and sugar. If I'm over in the States, I drink it together with my mom in the morning and we talk haha. But if I have the chance for a coffe, I use it. Usually in a coffe shop, cafe, bakery or when I'm over at a friends place.

Edited by W.V.B

I used to drink coffee on a daily basis but I noticed my teeth were getting stained so I stopped. I still drink coffee, just not everyday. I like sweet tea like they make in the South. To be sweet it has to be sweetened when it's hot, 'cause if you try to put a sugar packet in after you've iced it then it just sinks to the bottom. Regular tea, I can take it or leave it.

Tried to like coffee, just can't. A good mochachino is lovely but they don't make it good around here! Last good one I had was in Auckland...

So tea for me, it's fantastic when you are in the mood for it. :) Drink it maybe once a week at most though. Just drink when I crave. No sugar but a bit of milk :)

So how does everyone like their coffee?

Depends on the roast. If it's an Italian roast or a medium to light roast I take it black; the bolder roasts like French (or Starbucks' Sumatra coffee which is really bold) I take it with about half teaspoon of sugar and cream. Sometimes I would put some whipped cream in my coffee. I prefer light roasts black though.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Coffee, not for a pick up but for the taste.

I can handle a cup of Earl Grey or regular tea, but Ive been put off tea because of that Chai Latte rubbish, smells horrible.

Peppermint Tea is horrible too.

^ I have never drunken (drinken?) Earl Grey or English Breakfast tea. I stick to the fruity hibiscus stuff. I do like Black tea though.

And, HEY, peppermint tea is awesome over the holidays! Well, to each his own I guess! :lol:

I drink both. My twinneh doesn't drink any. I usually opt for coffee in the morning or early afternoon, and if it's a strong roast I usually doctor the mug...meaning I won't drink it all in one shot. Lately, I've gone to get my hazelnut coffees at Dunkin' Donuts while I'm on the run and the cups come out WATERY! Either that, or I'm getting too used to making my self Starbucks brews at home...(THANKS ROOMIE! :mad::doh::P )

Tea is good for the nighttime. ^_^

I usually drink tea in the morning, a cup of African roiboos with milk. But if I'm out I like to drink coffee. Cappucino or latte is favorite. If I don't drink chai latte, or maybe just chai tea on English. Tea with hot whipped milk.

Coffee, not for a pick up but for the taste.

I can handle a cup of Earl Grey or regular tea, but Ive been put off tea because of that Chai Latte rubbish, smells horrible.

Peppermint Tea is horrible too.

Tea is not meant to be doused with milk nor steamed... that is all.

^ I have never drunken (drinken?) Earl Grey or English Breakfast tea. I stick to the fruity hibiscus stuff. I do like Black tea though.

And, HEY, peppermint tea is awesome over the holidays! Well, to each his own I guess! :lol:

I drink both. My twinneh doesn't drink any. I usually opt for coffee in the morning or early afternoon, and if it's a strong roast I usually doctor the mug...meaning I won't drink it all in one shot. Lately, I've gone to get my hazelnut coffees at Dunkin' Donuts while I'm on the run and the cups come out WATERY! Either that, or I'm getting too used to making my self Starbucks brews at home...(THANKS ROOMIE! :mad::doh::P )

Tea is good for the nighttime. ^_^

The tea I'm drinking now is a blend of cacao mint black tea and honeybush vanilla herbal, it's definitely something seasonal. I tried it, didn't quite like it 'cause I can't really taste the tea but I bought 12 ounce of the stuff. I also drink a good blend of golden monkey black and heaven keemun black; really good dark tea. If you're wondering, Teavana has corrupted me.