The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

yea i've seen those videos, there really awesome! tick tock

well idk whats going on, but I've been trying to add a video and like when i go to preview post it shows the video, but when i post it, it just shows the url..its really weird :/

Edited by namedcourtney20
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

salt n peppa eh??? ha ha and you call me nuts! I have never seen the ten year one i love it! Casualobserver thank you for your nice comments but sometimes i am miss negativity i need concrete evidence i sometimes cant rely on instinct like the rest of you but in saying that im getting better ive had several chats with tick tock about this and shes made me look at things a diff way..i think even in one of her posts she said something like you cant see air or love but you can feel it...so true yano it exsists without proof. our tick tock can be quite deep sometimes when shes not off mixing crazy songs up lol.tick tock x

Well first up--Welcome to our ship, Courtney!! You'll find lots of fun times ahead on R/E forum. Jon

is right--it's fast becoming a FLEET!! <_<

I love all the vids, and my fav is the lady interviewer, saying" Have you seen your girlfriend", and Rupes,

bless his heart, looks over @ Emma. The reporters that just ask quick ?'s, and catch both of them "off-guard",

capture their real feelings for each other. Neither of them have time to think, they just show their true

feelings for each other. tick :ohyeah: tock!!

Does anybody know if the DH2 premiere red carpet arrivals will be shown on BBC America??

I also see that Emma has 3 more weeks to film "Perks", which would be the last week of June.

Well first up--Welcome to our ship, Courtney!! You'll find lots of fun times ahead on R/E forum. Jon

is right--it's fast becoming a FLEET!! <_<

I love all the vids, and my fav is the lady interviewer, saying" Have you seen your girlfriend", and Rupes,

bless his heart, looks over @ Emma. The reporters that just ask quick ?'s, and catch both of them "off-guard",

capture their real feelings for each other. Neither of them have time to think, they just show their true

feelings for each other. tick :ohyeah: tock!!

Does anybody know if the DH2 premiere red carpet arrivals will be shown on BBC America??

I also see that Emma has 3 more weeks to film "Perks", which would be the last week of June.

thanks soulsister! i really feel welcome here :D

My goodness, you guys have been busy today!

Courtney, welcome to the forum, and the ship! I'm Katharine :)

SO. MANY. VIDEOS. I can't wait to catch up on them all, thanks everyone for posting!

Thanks! :)

Well, talking about R/E vids, my favs have always been "Breath me" from dazzleme's old account, and "Comes and goes" from killjoykitten, those vids are EPIC!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, those vids aren't in Youtube anymore. :(

awesome videos!! tick tock

i love these video's, but what i love about the second one is when they both where doing a interview and instead of emma saying ron is in love with hermione she say's rupert :ohyeah: and rupert say's emma is in love with ron instead of hermione :ohyeah: it just put a smile on my face there subconsious are speaking :yesyes:

AHHH the freakin shipper awesomeness and LOVE!!!!! ;) I have missed ya guys (since 2 days ago LOL)...school is out in 4 1/2 days and then freedom!!!

Courtney!! WELCOME!!! This is a crazy place to be-crazy gooooood hehe...my name is Kris nice to meet yas! I have enjoyed all of your posts and yesssss it is awesome to see a newbie who was just reading our posts and was convinced of their love for each other too :)

jon-I am ready for the betting pool-I dont condone gambling either, but I feel this is a sure fire bet yall ;)

The vids yall posted are some of my all time favs!!! ESPECIALLY 10 years one!!!! They are SO together-FATE has brought them together like I said and FATE will keep them together for many years to come.

Luciana, I remember those vids-they were AWESOME-I was sad when the accounts got taken down.

Emma really only has 3 weeks left? Wow time has flown! I guess it is about 6-8 weeks for the movies-how funny is that because R/E have mostly done movies that of course lasted a year!

Ok here is my take about Emma dating that guy-she has her ginger enough said ;) hehe

Anyway we should be getting R/E goodies SO SOON-they will both be free for summer (can we say summer lovin ;)) hehe...TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TOCK TICK ;) Our R/E forum will go KA-BOOM with the LOVE yall-watch and wait and seeeeeeeee :ohyeah:

HEHE TICK TOCK....big time....

btw tick tock, I forgot to tell yas thanks for getting the quote from the Wizardry Book-I cant find my copy atm... LOL

REG!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!! Sorry for not welcoming yas back!!!

I'm always reading this thread because I love it so much.

I deffo think that there's something going on between these two. They have way to good on AND off-screan chemistry to just be playing an on-screan couple and say they're like brother and sisters in real life. :rolleye:

I don't know if they're together like a couple at the moment or ever will be but I think something has happend between them and I dunno what and I wanna know!

I hope later on there will be an "the True Story about the Harry Potter kids" or something and i bet there will be many shippers who will scream out "HA I told ya so!!"

Edited by hailie

Yes, tick tock big time! haha :D

I'm always reading this thread because I love it so much.

I deffo think that there's something going on between these two. They have way to good on AND off-screan chemistry to just be playing an on-screan couple and say they're like brother and sisters in real life. :rolleye:

I don't know if they're together like a couple at the moment or ever will be but I think something has happend between them and I dunno what and I wanna know!

I hope later on there will be an "the True Story about the Harry Potter kids" or something and i bet there will be many shippers who will scream out "HA I told ya so!!"

That would be really awesome if they really did something like that!

Ok can I just say I LOVE when we get new posters over here because it just confirms the fact that we are all not crazy-soulsister, I think you are right about the Universe/FATE girl ;)

Hailie, please post here more often! We would love it :)

TICK TOCK shippas ;)

I am waiting to see if we will get the same thing-HP movies released before DH 2!!!! We dont even have tickets on sale here yet...waiting-hmmm kind of like on R/E ;)

that vid is GOLD-the love, the looks, the tension, the drool (Emma girl over her ginger ;))...THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HIDE IT FOR MUCH LONGER-tick...tock... TICK...TOCK.... ;)

I am waiting to see if we will get the same thing-HP movies released before DH 2!!!! We dont even have tickets on sale here yet...waiting-hmmm kind of like on R/E ;)

that vid is GOLD-the love, the looks, the tension, the drool (Emma girl over her ginger ;))...THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HIDE IT FOR MUCH LONGER-tick...tock... TICK...TOCK.... ;)

yea tickets here are not on sale yet, but they have tickets for all 7 potter movies plus the midnight showing of Part 2 on sale :/. but I totally agree, isn't gonna be much longer! tick tock!!