The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

I keep thinking that it very suspicious they both went to the same place on the same day but yet did not want to be seen together.

BL has always been quite telling for R/E. Are they trying to avoid being snapped together so to keep something under wra[s just for a little longer?

At this point, it certainly looks like such to me. :yesyes:

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

I keep thinking that it very suspicious they both went to the same place on the same day but yet did not want to be seen together.

BL has always been quite telling for R/E. Are they trying to avoid being snapped together so to keep something under wra[s just for a little longer?

At this point, it certainly looks like such to me. :yesyes:

:ohyeah:----> I cant find an applause button for your comment vida, so I will go with this icon instead ;)

That video just says it all rupert&emmagrint (btw your screen name is PERFECT!!!!! ;))....this is a couple who just was taken with each other suddenly one year (2007) and from then on they only became closer and closer... especially this year-the way they look at each other, the way they clearly make each other laugh...sigh...the best is from Emma this year and Regis/Kelly "this is from the Grint, come on, this is from the Grint" hehe...

That video just says it all rupert&emmagrint (btw your screen name is PERFECT!!!!! ;))....this is a couple who just was taken with each other suddenly one year (2007) and from then on they only became closer and closer... especially this year-the way they look at each other, the way they clearly make each other laugh...sigh...the best is from Emma this year and Regis/Kelly "this is from the Grint, come on, this is from the Grint" hehe...

So funny. Bril. answer from her part!

source, please? :o

ahhh can't wait for part 2~~!

Look at the video above at 1:24. It was during the HBP premiere, also Dan said: "they enjoyed it a little bit too much, I think". So I think the R/Hr kiss will be the hottest kiss ever!! :ohyeah:

:ohyeah::excited::drool: this will be our reaction to the KISS Luciana!!!! Right? :)

Oh yeah Yates when I watched that last year I was like he is so much like a kid in a candy store-those eyes of his just lit up like mad!!!! :) Dan's comment-he so didnt have to say anything and did-BLESS YA DANNY!!! :)

Look at the video above at 1:24. It was during the HBP premiere, also Dan said: "they enjoyed it a little bit too much, I think". So I think the R/Hr kiss will be the hottest kiss ever!! :ohyeah:

I'm not usually a R/E shipper, but this kind of videos make me SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!

To be perfectly honest, I had no intention of shipping them because shipping RL couples has never appealed to me. But there has always been something there between the 2 of them, and even MORESO now. In a way, they hooked me with their interactions and clearly feelings w. each other :)

To be perfectly honest, I had no intention of shipping them because shipping RL couples has never appealed to me. But there has always been something there between the 2 of them, and even MORESO now. In a way, they hooked me with their interactions and clearly feelings w. each other :)

Oh there's def something going on between them now. If there's not, then they sure are flirting alot. Those two have great chemistry and you can tell they are exceptionally close. I think there's something they are not telling us. I hope if they are secretly together, they say soon!!! those two are the cutest couple ever!! There's too much evidence for them not to be together.

hey cbmac12, i was emmagrint, but i had to change my screenname cause i cant remember my password, im now emma's#1fan. look me up and we can chat, especially if your a big R/E shipper, i def am.

Im also Britt Leverett on Facebook.

Oh there's def something going on between them now. If there's not, then they sure are flirting alot. Those two have great chemistry and you can tell they are exceptionally close. I think there's something they are not telling us. I hope if they are secretly together, they say soon!!! those two are the cutest couple ever!! There's too much evidence for them not to be together.

They are flirting since 2005 :0_0::excited:

LOL!!! Luciana I take your word for it since I didnt become a shipper until late 2007...but I do agree w. emmafan83 that there is DEF something between the 2 of them now- moreso now than even in '09-could be because they are both feeling that they believe it is time to show it :) I do think that they are closer to each other this year, especially based on those premiere pics and the fact that they are practically glued to each other especially when they were here in NY for the premiere-she was being held VERY close by Rupert, in that protective, even possessive in a good way and she was loving it ;) I have that huge feeling 2011 will be OUR year for both R/E and R/Hr...agree that they are the cutest couple ever :)