The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Awwww, aren't Emma and Rupert just the cutest couple EVER? :yesyes: Emma behaving in a very sisterly way once again. :rolleye: Or maybe she's just giving Rupert and extra set of apendages. :D (I know we've seen this picture before, but thanks go to my great friend Noura, for linking this picture for me).

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, aren't Emma and Rupert just the cutest couple EVER? :yesyes: Emma behaving in a very sisterly way once again. :rolleye: Or maybe she's just giving Rupert and extra set of apendages. :D (I know we've seen this picture before, but thanks go to my great friend Noura, for linking this picture for me).

Lol poor Dan!!!

This pic is so cute!! Rupert face is priceless. But poor Dan!! He deserves a hug too. I´ll give him one :yesyes:

Lol poor Dan!!!

I just think it is hysterical and sad at the same time that poor Dan is there all alone holding himself poor baby LOL- Rupert is all like "hehe sorry mate-Emma is mine-that's why you need a girlfriend like her-she keeps me warm" ;) Btw look at the crazy grin on The Grint's face-he def looks like he is getting warmer awww...

Good thing that Rupert and Emma were not switched around otherwise Rupert's hands would be in a very inappropriate place :P

That is so true! :0_0:

I guess that since I saw this photo I've been always busy thinking that Rupert should have turned around to face Emma, and I actually never thought what could have happened if they switched places instead! :lol:

:rofl: vida... good for you... try to picture the hands and then change Rupert w/ Emma-what do ya see jon? Thats the best I can describe LOL.... all I know is I LOVE that this is BTS-Emma trying to keep herself and her Grint warm awww ;)

LOL!!! Awww so wrong... but ya know what? That makes up for ALL the times "Harry" interrupted them... ;) Emma: "Dan dont even think it-I am w. my Grint and very happy"...Rupert: "Dan, mate :yesyes: to my girl" ;)

A while back someone posted an article about Rupert possibly starring in Eddie the Eagle and how Emma was encouraging him/thinking he'd be brilliant in it (and it was her picture included with the article). Anyway, I found out that Rupert IS playing Eddie the Eagle.

Here's a clip from an awards show he presented at a couple of days ago I believe. The guy who introduced Rupert says Eddie is his next role. Made me feel proud of Rupert and giddy at the thought of Emma being his date at the premiere =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-tyEP7IxeM

Yeppers- his girlfriend did indeed encourage him ;) It was very sweet-the reporter interviewed Emma and she said that she was encouraging Rupert to go for the role-how freakin cute is that!!! ;) Yet another sign of these 2 together hehe...

Was Emma rubbing Rupert's hand there Luciana? :o I couldn't quite make out if they were just holding hands, or if she was caressing his hand while they held hands too. :lostit:

No!!!! It's Regis's hand! Lol

No!!!! It's Regis's hand! Lol

lol :lol: okay, now I feel stupid! :P

I thought the first part of the clip was showing when Rupert and Emma were holding hands at the premiere of Deathly Hallows in England. :doh:

awww maannnnn! I liked my delusion better than the reality. :blink:

LOL aww poor jon!! LOL... Luciana I know isnt it PRICELESS!!!! ;) Trust us-we will go CRAZY when the time comes for the future Mr. and Mrs. Grint to go ring shopping ;) Emma playing that on Regis/Kelly was just BRILLIANT and AWESOME ;) The Grint-I love the fact that she doesnt say no this is from Rupert... she goes as far to say "This is from the GRINT, come on...this is from the Grint"...for the fact that Emma repeated that TWICE and said "we're getting married not 1 not 2 but 3 times ;) well just sayin I was LOVIN life with this interview ;)