The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Ooops, sorry, I just saw you already know this. Stupid me, how could I think some gem like that would have evaded your attention until now. ;)

Thanks for the link, Sabine!

Most of us here don't ship any other RL couples either... but R/E are definitely unique. They couldn't be more obvious if they tried! :lol:

I know this is horrible on my part, but I simply think of Rupert and Emma as a couple now. I no longer ship them in the sense that I want them to get together, but rather from the perspective that I hope they stay together and to see more of them in public appearances *holding hands and showing other various PDA* saying wonderful things about one another. I guess that's a bit presumptuous on my part and hopefully I'm not guilty of counting the chickens before they hatch, but that's just the way I feel right now. :king: It's a very contented feeling.

Your post was so positive it made me smile. :)

At times I tend to think they are behaving as a couple by now but, being as private as they are, they are probably holding onto that privacy for as long as they can.

I think their goal is to keep things quiet until HP is over. After that they'll be left alone in the sense that they won't have cameras on their faces idf they decide to go 'public' with their relationship.

They won't be the RL 'R/Hr' anymore...

At your service, Madam! :)

I believe it's Emma's mum that lives in Oxford and her dad in London, but I'm not 100% certain.

Hampstead is in North London, so it's about an hour and a half away from Oxford by car.

And as has been said,Stanstead airport is North-East of London.

Ok, this is one 'coincidence' too far even for the cynical part of my brain. I may have to physically restrain myself for jumping on board with Jon and proclaiming this ship to be a-sailin'!

Thanks for the help! :)

Loved your positivity too, Katharine. It's amazing how we are all having these intense vibe that something is definitely up with R/E!

Can we just assume that Rupert chose Stansted airport to land because it's the closest to Emma's place then? :rofl:

Let's share a cheer for the sailing ship!!!!!!! SALUT!!! :ohyeah:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back for more, as I couldn't post it all in one go...

I don't ship them as I said. But If they got together or even if you said : ut I simply think of Rupert and Emma as a couple now.

Thinking of how these two are. How do you guys think that they would act as a couple in the public eye? Do you think they would do this : them in public appearances *holding hands and showing other various PDA* kinda like Johnny Deep and Vanessa Paradis? or would they keep that part in private and you might see a couple of papz photos of them now and them together?

I doubt they never be like a Hollywood al la "Brangelina" though.

No 'Brangelina' definitely.

Much more like Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, as you said.

I think R/E might go public after HP is over. They probably won't be followed everywhere as much as they would if they were to do it in present times.

Of course they'll always generate news and people will be interested, especially if their names are linked together (YAY!), but I also think the general consensus is to let them be.

They just want to be as normal as they can and they support such with their own actions, as they try to keep out of trouble and do not cause bad publicity for themselves.

So I think they'll make it relatively unscathered if they decide to enjoy their relationship in the open once HP is over. :)

Sorry for the double post, but I think this is brilliant!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

http://rupertemmagif.tumblr.com/rupertemmagif.tumblr.com

What do you think?? They are sooooooooooooooooo obvious!!!!!! :yesyes:

Luciana, this was ALL WIN (as cbmac would say!)

I've never seen this before... R/E are just OBVIOUS!!! LOL

Thanks for sharing! :)

Edited by vida

Sorry for the double post, but I think this is brilliant!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah:

http://rupertemmagif.tumblr.com/rupertemmagif.tumblr.com

What do you think?? They are sooooooooooooooooo obvious!!!!!! :yesyes:

As vida says I would say THIS IS ALL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) O M G seriously can they be even more obvious??!!! What REally (hehe) gets me is how much more intimate they are with each other in DH premiere time. SOMETHING IS DEF MORE THAN UP ;) WOHOOOOOOOO :ohyeah::ohyeah:

As for the kind of couple they would be-private, quiet, but show hand holding and just all around touching in an intimate, comfortable manner.

As vida says I would say THIS IS ALL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) O M G seriously can they be even more obvious??!!! What REally (hehe) gets me is how much more intimate they are with each other in DH premiere time. SOMETHING IS DEF MORE THAN UP ;) WOHOOOOOOOO :ohyeah::ohyeah:

As for the kind of couple they would be-private, quiet, but show hand holding and just all around touching in an intimate, comfortable manner.

I know!!!!!!!! After seeing this, who can believe that they are like brother and sister??? :rolleyes:

Some people still think that they are just friends, that they never were attracted to each other... really?? It was always OBVIOUS that they like each other!!!!!!!!!!! We aren´t crazy, there's something between them!

I will always love this "little game" between them, it's so funny!! :D

AGREE AGREE AGREE Luciana!!! back in '06 I would have said yeah just friends...even in '07 and '08 I would have said ok really close friends but something happening as in the way of an attraction...'09 something other than attraction-feelings too...'10: TOGETHER and in love!!! ;)

Your post made me genuinely chuckle with excitement. I love your positivity so much Kristen! If/when R/E go public I suspect you may just break the keyboard with enthusiasm! :P:lol:

In fact, if/when such an event occurs, I predict much delayed posting due to members of this forum having hugged the computer screen too tightly and electrocuted themselves... :unsure::D

No, I'm not quite sure what I'm on about either. GO R/E! :ohyeah:

Katherine, your post is better LOL!!! ;) Electrocuted ourselves from hugging it too tightly ROFL... this will be be us :excited::ohyeah: (where's the thud icon? LOL) WHEN R/E reveal their coupliness ;) IVE GOT A FEELING!!! hehe...

Hi Sizzler Sister! How are ya! Yes the topic is just LOVE isnt it ;)

Oh I think we will hear "around the world, fans of R/E were sent to the hospital for electrocuting themselves. When asked how they did it, fans responses were WE HUGGED OUR COMPUTERS TIGHT AND IT GAVE US A JOLT" ;)

This topic is just :wub:

And yeah, I would be one of the electrocuted computer huggers lol

Hola!! Otra argentina más!!!! Bienvenida!! :)

I love the chemistry between Rupert and Emma. They are awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyJDlvHgIs

For any newbies who havent seen this yet-it just says it all!!!!! Going from awkward w/ each other...flirting w. each other...falling for each other and being comfortable w/ each other. SO HOT TOGETHER ;)

God, you are killing me with this video!!! It´s just perfect.

So adorable, beggining to end :wub:

Your post made me genuinely chuckle with excitement. I love your positivity so much Kristen! If/when R/E go public I suspect you may just break the keyboard with enthusiasm! :P:lol:

In fact, if/when such an event occurs, I predict much delayed posting due to members of this forum having hugged the computer screen too tightly and electrocuted themselves... :unsure::D

No, I'm not quite sure what I'm on about either. GO R/E! :ohyeah:

I know what you're on about Katharine, because we're all on about the same thing! :lol:

I just ask that if for some reason I should not survive the computer screen hugging incident, that you all tell my mother that Jon died in a an act of pure, unadulterated happiness and joy, so that she might find some solace in my final moments! :doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyJDlvHgIs

For any newbies who havent seen this yet-it just says it all!!!!! Going from awkward w/ each other...flirting w. each other...falling for each other and being comfortable w/ each other. SO HOT TOGETHER ;)

Kristen, thank you for sharing that video, I agree with you, vida and everyone else who said how amazingly well Joanne's videos capture Rupert and Emma's love saga throughout the years. I can't help but to smile when I watch that video. It's hard to believe that I've been shipping them for not quite one year now, and I can proudly say that while there may have been the occassional doubts or worries that I was reading too far into things there is not a single moment that I have regretted the decision to ship Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, whom I find to be two delightfully beautiful young people, very deserving of one another. ^_^

Shipping can be a hard thing to do but OH SO WORTH IT (ESPECIALLY) for our R/E ;) SOMETHING IS MORE THAN UP WITH THESE 2 guys- I am telling yall right now we will be having a SHIPPER party this year to celebrate ;)

It is ADORABLE isnt it that they BOTH look to each other to what to say... she asked if you would be interested in taking up the roles again ;) I love how they both look to each other to want to hear what the other said-what I find REALLY interesting, was that Rupert looks at Emma as Emma does and then Rupert got distracted from looking at his girl and he had to ask for the question to be asked again ;) What I also loved about that was the grins both got on their faces at the same time when the question was asked. They are soulmates-I am more and more convinced of this and their being together. I think any non fan or for people who dont know them would say they are together ;) The fates if ya ask me have spoken... quote Emma "ok fine, we're getting married, gonna have lil ginger haired kids, have a beautiful house, and we're very in love..." What I also love about this vid is when Emma was asked "please tell me you two kiss in part 2- Emma "YESSSS, we do"- quite the change from last year's response I have to say...plus Rupert's "he's obviously in love w. Emma" (referring to Ron as he) and again Emma's "written all over Rupert's face that he is in love w. her". I am telling ya, we will be popping the champagne corks in 2011 fellow shippers ;)

I was watching Going the Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. There was a scene of them on a boardwalk admiring families. Justin's character talks about loving to watch the old couples who're genuinely happy and content. Then Drew says that to get that kind of happiness/contentment, you have to marry your best friend because they make you laugh.....that's so Rupert&Emma!!!!!