The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert And Emma Thread

Dan knows something, definitely! I'd wish a smart journalist could ask him about his co-stars relationship. You know, Dan never lies. ;)

I always loved this moment... oh Emma, you are so obvious!!

Someone should go see Dan's play in NYC and somehow meet him and get him to go out for drinks. And then when he's had a few, casually bring up R/E...lol.....

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the way they keep on checking the other one out, when they think no one is looking at them.

But we are observing ... :rolleyes:

I have a question. I know that this is a Rupert and Emma thread and i am still the biggest fan for them.

But i wanted to know: we got loads of pics of them holding each other hands or any other physical contacts at premieres or interviews.

For comparing facts only, are there any pics of Emma and Dan doing the same and as often?

I just like knowing and seeing the difference between Emma's relationship with Rupert and Dan.

Personally, I think Emma and Dan had crushes on each other when they are doing PoA- I do recall seeing pics of them holding hands at the premieres of PoA...ever since GoF premieres and ESPECIALLY OOTP, we have seen a huge change in R/E relationship. I have NEVER shipped a RL couple before and the only reason I started to ship R/E was because I was noticing things between them-I remember seeing them at NMA's and HFW ceremony and during the NMA's, Emma wouldnt stop looking at Rupert and Rupert was not unhappy about it either ;). During the HFW ceremony, Dan was giving his speech and behind his shoulder R/E were standing, looking at each other and Rupert went to give her a hug and the audience went nuts-poor Dan thought the cheering was for him LOL But since OOTP, no Emma is not as "close" to Dan as she is to Rupert ;) Let's put it this way-in pics, people can crop poor Dan out very easily when there is a trio shot LOL

As for what vida said about holding their stares/glances now-SO TRUE vida-R/E are not looking away when they look at the other. They smile, they just look at each other's eyes, SOMETHING IS UP WITH THEM and tbh I believe that something is them being a couple. If I didnt think anything was truly up between them, I would freely admit it and get pelted by my fellow R/E shipper buddies ;) The clues are there, and no matter what some people say aww they are just friends or they are flirting...that is more than just friends and flirting. When I see these 2 together, look at each other, that is 2 people in love. I do believe they were told to tone it down or maybe they themselves realized their BL was giving them away. But when you see them w/ Edith Gorman backstage, R/E are standing VERY close to each other, brush up against each other (his chest on her arm/shoulder) and neither one backs away shyly. Also, when Rupert was in the back watching JKR w. Emma, Rupert was not taking his eyes off Emma. I think they have learned to hide it, but the problem is they dont know how to hide it well. I was reading some YT comments from non shippers, just fans of R/Hr and even those people are wondering if something is going on between them.

The question is, do we see what we want to see? No, in fact what we see is right in front of our eyes-2 co-stars/best mates who may have been hiding their feelings for a long time and who have finally realized their true feelings for each other-that being love :) Do I think they are together? Yes I do. Too many things, way too many things have happened the last year to suggest otherwise. Off to work! :)

Since i am a Newbie in all related E/R -ship, i wanted to know what you recommend me to watch on youtube.

I am looking for clips of interviews or premieres where its obvious what is going on between those two. I saw already loads of music clips of them. But what i want is to see the whole thing of those moments and not just a few seconds of it.

Can anyone tell me which moments are the best to watch.

Lino:

I think Dan and Emma were closer during PoA era, and maybe during GoF era too. But during OotP (2007) the relationship between Rupert and Emma changed. They have had a close friendship since then, very close ;)

Did you watch the Uncripted interview during OotP promotion? or the NMA 2007? or Paris promotion during the OotP era? Gosh... that year was amazing!!!!!! Did you watch the press conference during HBP era? The pics during the HBP premieres are adorable!! And of course, the DH part 1 premieres... These two are so lovely!! They can't hide their feelings for each other any more!!

I don't know if you saw this vid (it's awesome :wub: ), but it's an example of why we ship them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyJDlvHgIs&feature=player_embedded

Lino:

I think Dan and Emma were closer during PoA era, and maybe during GoF era too. But during OotP (2007) the relationship between Rupert and Emma changed. They have had a close friendship since then, very close ;)

Did you watch the Uncripted interview during OotP promotion? or the NMA 2007? or Paris promotion during the OotP era? Gosh... that year was amazing!!!!!! Did you watch the press conference during HBP era? The pics during the HBP premieres are adorable!! And of course, the DH part 1 premieres... These two are so lovely!! They can't hide their feelings for each other any more!!

I don't know if you saw this vid (it's awesome :wub: ), but it's an example of why we ship them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blyJDlvHgIs&feature=player_embedded

PERFECT example of why we ship these 2!! :) Good job for finding this Luciana :)

Thanks for sharing that vid, Luciana! As cbmac said, PERFECT example as to why we ship R/E.

I also agree with you both that Emma's attraction for Rupert started sometime in GoF/OotP era.

Before that, I think Emma was attracted to both Dan and Tom. She would also reply that she would pick Harry over Ron as a romantic interest.

But then something MAJOR happened and she switched gear. And never looked back. First she mentioned that she would pick Ron as Hermione. The following year she said that she would like someone like Ron in her (Emma's) life, while at the same time describing Rupert's attributes (instead of Ron's).

E.g. She said 'chilled-out'. That is all Rupert. Not Ron. Ron is hot-headed.

Lino, here are a few R/E interviews. Have a look at the Unscripted I posted above too. It's gold!

Just try to pause them and you'll see who much they check each other out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SDVyQ3b-o0

http://videos.sapo.pt/wnZzzJJk8CYGipIMqWOg

http://videos.sapo.pt/PjlZmClRaRfLkjaJTTQp

It wouldn't let me put the media in the thread, so I supplied the links. Enjoy. :king:

Oldies but goodies. Most of the other chapters are also there. As far as fan vids are concerned I think "Emma's" may be my favorite... if not, it's right up there.

Edited by Peter Pumpkinhead

So I was looking at another R/E forum and someone posted seeing this tweet of Abby Pickles (

)

@sophiazand is meeting Emma Watson and the Grint today at starbucks in Covent gdns! I have a serious urge to crash that shin-dig...

3:16 AM Jan 15th via Snaptu

It's from this year as the post is dated 1/16/11, and I went to Abby's twitter page.

The person who posted it was hoping the tweet was true, and other forum members said that it was NOT - that it was Emma's friends messing around.

I've never heard of Abby Pickles or Sophia Zand before today so I don't know if they're really friends of Emma's and how close, but it did make me wonder. Let's say they are her friends and made up the coffee date to just mess around. I don't see why they would think that was funny/amusing unless they know something's up between them two. Why tease your friend on something w/ absolutely no truth/relevance??? (Like Dan's comment "I think they enjoyed it a little too much." )

And another theory I just thought about is what if Emma's friends tweeted that as a fake-out so R/E could meet up somewhere totally different.

IDK..just like thinking positively =)

So I was looking at another R/E forum and someone posted seeing this tweet of Abby Pickles (

)

@sophiazand is meeting Emma Watson and the Grint today at starbucks in Covent gdns! I have a serious urge to crash that shin-dig...

It's from this year as the post is dated 1/16/11, and I went to Abby's twitter page.

The person who posted it was hoping the tweet was true, and other forum members said that it was NOT - that it was Emma's friends messing around.

I've never heard of Abby Pickles or Sophia Zand before today so I don't know if they're really friends of Emma's and how close, but it did make me wonder. Let's say they are her friends and made up the coffee date to just mess around. I don't see why they would think that was funny/amusing unless they know something's up between them two. Why tease your friend on something w/ absolutely no truth/relevance??? (Like Dan's comment "I think they enjoyed it a little too much." )

And another theory I just thought about is what if Emma's friends tweeted that as a fake-out so R/E could meet up somewhere totally different.

Well, this is very suspicious!! Sophia was the same girl that tweeted a year ago: "just met Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. What a incredible people!!" or something like that. And yes, she is Emma's friend. You can see pictures of them going out recently.

I hope this tweet is true!!! :ohyeah:

Well, this is very suspicious!! Sophia was the same girl that tweeted a year ago: "just met Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. What a incredible people!!" or something like that. And yes, she is Emma's friend. You can see pictures of them going out recently.

I hope this tweet is true!!! :ohyeah:

Luciana, isn't Emma's friend 'Sophie' instead, the one who tweeted last year about meeting with R/E?

I know that 'Sophie' and 'Sophia' are practically the same name, but Sophie actually has a different last name than 'Zand'.

So maybe it's not the same person...

I remember hearing 'Abby' somewhere as a friend of Emma's, though. :)

)

I like the way you think! :D

I'm not sure if the report is true or not, but what I found really interesting that Emma was spotted in exactly the same location yesterday.

http://forum.emma-watson.net/index.php?/topic/1078-emma-leaving-covent-garden-hotel/page__pid__67386#entry67386

Now, this is getting HIGHLY suspicious for me.

First, because it's the same location mentioned in the tweet you posted, but also because I don't understand why Emma would stay at a hotel when she has a house!

I know that sometimes when they are doing press conferences for the movies, they stay at hotels in London because it's more convenient... But now? Why?

And now it's when I'm thinking that she might be meeting up with someone there, so not to raise paparazzi's suspicions...

And, of course, putting two and two together with the twitter you posted earlier is not hard, so I guess we can have quite a good guess at the identity of said person. :P

Edited by vida

Luciana, isn't Emma's friend 'Sophie' instead, the one who tweeted last year about meeting with R/E?

I know that 'Sophie' and 'Sophia' are practically the same name, but Sophie actually has a different last name than 'Zand'.

So maybe it's not the same person...

I remember hearing 'Abby' somewhere as a friend of Emma's, though. :)

I like the way you think! :D

I'm not sure if the report is true or not, but what I found really interesting that Emma was spotted in exactly the same location yesterday.

http://forum.emma-watson.net/index.php?/topic/1078-emma-leaving-covent-garden-hotel/page__pid__67386#entry67386

Now, this is getting HIGHLY suspicious for me.

First, because it's the same location mentioned in the tweet you posted, but also because I don't understand why Emma would stay at a hotel when she has a house!

I know that sometimes when they are doing press conferences for the movies, they stay at hotels in London because it's more convenient... But now? Why?

And now it's when I'm thinking that she might be meeting up with someone there, so not to raise paparazzi's suspicions...

And, of course, putting two and two together with the twitter you posted earlier is not hard, so I guess we can have quite a good guess at the identity of said person. :P

LOL!!!!!! Vida I say we hire ya as our detective ;) COULD be that a certain someone is meeting up with her hehe-perhaps a someone w. ginger hair and a killer smile hmmmm? As for the hotel- she could be doing it to get ready there for the fashion week-but who knows!!!! ;) It is very interesting about that tweet.... very interesting indeed...

Hmmm... I'm confused now, vida, but maybe you're right.

I looked it up and the one who tweeted last year was 'Sophie Alexander'.

So we have two Sophies and one Sophia. Way to mess with our heads, hey? <_<

LOL!!!!!! Vida I say we hire ya as our detective ;) COULD be that a certain someone is meeting up with her hehe-perhaps a someone w. ginger hair and a killer smile hmmmm? As for the hotel- she could be doing it to get ready there for the fashion week-but who knows!!!! ;) It is very interesting about that tweet.... very interesting indeed...

Could be that she's there for fashion week, yes...

But now the fact that the same location has been mentioned makes me think the tweet was not fake after all.

This suspicious activity got my gears going, and I went from being sleepy to wide awake. So I did some investigating on twitter. I checked out Abby's and Sophie's pages, going back as far as their tweets go (Sophie Jan 2010 and Abby March 2010). Abby tweeted 10x more than Sophie so I just did a quick scan through most of it and may have missed something.

Tweets of @sophiezand mentioning E (and R) - most recent to oldest:

Quite an easy day tday, jst writing up my report on my interview then im going for dinner with Emma, will let you knw abt celeb news soon!!

6:30 AM Mar 3rd, 2010 via Snaptu

Last promo of the night :)- visit teenvogue.com to see more features on the gorgeous Emma Watson!! Its wrth it...

3:13 PM Mar 2nd, 2010 via Snaptu

@abbypickles I dnt knw yet :( but meeting Emma was the icing in the cake...heck..it was the whole fucking bakery tbh!!

12:23 PM Feb 27th, 2010 via Snaptu in reply to abbypickles

Jst met Rupert grint and Emma Watson!! Fucking incredible peple, meetin up with Emma again nxt week!!! She is gorgeous...wht a trooper!

12:17 PM Feb 27th, 2010 via Snaptu

------------

Tweets of @abbypickles mentiong E (and R) - most recent to oldest:

Pub with Emma and Lucie

2:59 PM Jan 25th via Snaptu

------------

And I tracked a couple converstations:

1) Between @sophiazand and @talanwatson

. @sophiazand Is the interview of @emwatson and The grint together? 5:03 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

@talanwatson not anymore, im not interviewing emma watson- how comes you ask ?

5:14 AM Jan 15th via web in reply to talanwatson

@sophiazand Just wondering :). 5:21 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

. @talanwatson i see your a big big fan ??!

. 5:26 AM Jan 15th via web in reply to talanwatson

. .

. @sophiazand Yes I am haha..my sister is a big Rupert and Emma/Ron and Hermione shipper so she got quiet exited when they were going to be 5:29 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

@sophiazand Interview together haha but to bad not anymore. 5:30 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

2) Between @sophiazand and @abbypickles (according to timeline, makes me think it's about the above convo)

. Where have people got these stories from ?

. 3:45 PM Jan 15th via Twitter for BlackBerry® (Sophie to Abby)

@sophiazand Me and Jess were talking about why you weren't picking up your phone and she said because you were with Emma watson? BULL! X

3:48 PM Jan 15th via Snaptu in reply to sophiazand

@abbypickles ar you at home ? And d/w lmao xxxxxxx

3:51 PM Jan 15th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to abbypickles

@sophiazand Yeah I was with Sam, why? And I'm sorry to drop you init haha! What did you end up doing yesterday?

2:53 AM Jan 16th via Snaptu in reply to sophiazand

@abbypickles you jst woke me up lmao, my phone ws on loud and it beeped in my ear ;) jst met up with ez babe, can I ring you in a min ??xxxx

3:09 AM Jan 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to abbypickles

This suspicious activity got my gears going, and I went from being sleepy to wide awake. So I did some investigating on twitter. I checked out Abby's and Sophie's pages, going back as far as their tweets go (Sophie Jan 2010 and Abby March 2010). Abby tweeted 10x more than Sophie so I just did a quick scan through most of it and may have missed something.

Tweets of @sophiezand mentioning E (and R) - most recent to oldest:

Quite an easy day tday, jst writing up my report on my interview then im going for dinner with Emma, will let you knw abt celeb news soon!!

6:30 AM Mar 3rd, 2010 via Snaptu

Last promo of the night :)- visit teenvogue.com to see more features on the gorgeous Emma Watson!! Its wrth it...

3:13 PM Mar 2nd, 2010 via Snaptu

@abbypickles I dnt knw yet :( but meeting Emma was the icing in the cake...heck..it was the whole fucking bakery tbh!!

12:23 PM Feb 27th, 2010 via Snaptu in reply to abbypickles

Jst met Rupert grint and Emma Watson!! Fucking incredible peple, meetin up with Emma again nxt week!!! She is gorgeous...wht a trooper!

12:17 PM Feb 27th, 2010 via Snaptu

------------

Tweets of @abbypickles mentiong E (and R) - most recent to oldest:

Pub with Emma and Lucie

2:59 PM Jan 25th via Snaptu

------------

And I tracked a couple converstations:

1) Between @sophiazand and @talanwatson

. @sophiazand Is the interview of @emwatson and The grint together? 5:03 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

@talanwatson not anymore, im not interviewing emma watson- how comes you ask ?

5:14 AM Jan 15th via web in reply to talanwatson

@sophiazand Just wondering :). 5:21 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

. @talanwatson i see your a big big fan ??!

. 5:26 AM Jan 15th via web in reply to talanwatson

. .

. @sophiazand Yes I am haha..my sister is a big Rupert and Emma/Ron and Hermione shipper so she got quiet exited when they were going to be 5:29 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

@sophiazand Interview together haha but to bad not anymore. 5:30 AM Jan 15th via Mobile Web in reply to sophiazand

2) Between @sophiazand and @abbypickles (according to timeline, makes me think it's about the above convo)

. Where have people got these stories from ?

. 3:45 PM Jan 15th via Twitter for BlackBerry® (Sophie to Abby)

@sophiazand Me and Jess were talking about why you weren't picking up your phone and she said because you were with Emma watson? BULL! X

3:48 PM Jan 15th via Snaptu in reply to sophiazand

@sophiazand Yeah I was with Sam, why? And I'm sorry to drop you init haha! What did you end up doing yesterday?

@abbypickles you jst woke me up lmao, my phone ws on loud and it beeped in my ear ;) jst met up with ez babe, can I ring you in a min ??xxxx

3:09 AM Jan 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to abbypickles

Don't mean to reply to myself, but it wouldn't let me edit for some reason....

The bolded comment stood out to me....is Abby apologizing for linking Sophie's name to where R/E were supposedly meeting up????

Sophie hasn't mentioned Emma since last March. I'd like to think its bc they've become tight and she's respecting Emma's privacy. If so that explains her denying an interview with Emma to @talanwatson and the possible apology from Abby....IDK...especially since I have a feeling DMs were exchanged between the tweets below:

I am no good in Twitter (have not got one). So can you tell me who are those two peoples?

Are they fans, friends or what?

And what does their exchange show us regarding Emma & Rupert and their possible relationship?

Sorry about asking so many question. i am new regarding this ship and hopeless with Twitter or Facebook.

I am no good in Twitter (have not got one). So can you tell me who are those two peoples?

Are they fans, friends or what?

And what does their exchange show us regarding Emma & Rupert and their possible relationship?

Sorry about asking so many question. i am new regarding this ship and hopeless with Twitter or Facebook.

@abbypickles and @sophiezand are friends of emma...how close, not sure.

@talonwatson just a fan from what I can tell.

I looked up tweets so I could maybe get a better understanding of their context, and I posted to get other people's thoughts/interpretations. I know my bias can make me read into things too much/see what I want to see, but it's more fun than not having anything to discuss =)

Anyone knows who he is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4eOKst_Ims

I pray that he is not Emma's new boyfriend? She belongs to Rupert.

I can't imagine it being a boyfriend especially watching the close up here.

(My favourite moment is 2.33-2.44 min)

Don't worry. I read on another forum that he is some guy called Rory and is Emma Watson's best friends boyfriend.